Sign in to follow this  
Blewcheese

Unending

Recommended Posts

Battal    9888

"Why didn't you say so?"  Vilsig asks, reducing his leg to its normal length and rolling back on the ground.  "So...where did our other friends run off to?"

 

Unbeknownst to Lefay and Mistaria, he greedily gulps down the nightmare energy pulsing throughout the clearing.  It is a measly amount in comparison even a fraction of his previous power, but as far as first meals go, it wasn't bad.  He had missed the taste of "organic" insanity.

 

"N̡҉̢͏͎̟͔̙̺̬̭̩̻̱̦̜ơ̵̶̘͉̟̠͕̜͜͞t̖͙͈͇̗͈̫̭̘͕͙́͠ͅ ̸̧̡̹̬̺̰̳̭̱͖͇͓͕̝͚̰̜̺ḛ̴̡̤͚̫̥̬̻͚͇̻̖̬̙͠͞ņ̸̙̪̗͍̺̜͙̼̞͎̭͈͚̖͟͠o҉̵͎̳͕͖͉̭͚̞̭͙̮̦͝u̢̜͕̭̮͎̮͇̪̯̯̠̙̤̼̫̩̲ģ̠̺̣̖̟͉̝͉̟͍̠̻̣̯̼͚̦h̛̞̼̥̪̠̪̠̖̻̳̹̜̺͘̕͢͟.̷̯̫̮͖̰̯͍̫̣͕̣̗͉̝̰͎͠ͅ.̴̻̹͇̰̦̠̩́͝.̶̶̘̭̱̗͕̠̗̞̦̳̪̣̳͎̖͉̯́͟͞ͅn̡͖͈̤͖̭͈̱̠̱̯͔̻̩͎̹͈͝ͅẹ̢̢͈̙͕v̴͔̮̤̗͔̠̰̰̜͕̠͇͎̙̙̕͟͡ͅe̢͔̺̗̮̱̟̣̝͉̦̖̪͈̕r̦͖̘͈͟ ̵̧͝͏̝̩̦̜̭è̸̶҉̙̱̪͕̞̘̠̦̟̗̞͈̝ņ̷̛͍̪̻̝̗̝̫̥͝ǫ̫̬͎͎̞̣̱̮̜͓̪̼͎ṵ̴̫̣̝̗͈̤̣̙̰̩̞̝͖̲̯̰̗̕̕͢g̷̡̱̟͎͔̦͉̦̠̪̥̘͖̱̱̤̜͘h̵̸̶̺̟̜͓̀͡.̣͕͉̠̞̖͠.̷̡̀͏̖̪̞͇̠̣͔͍̻̞̞̠͠.̷̧̟͔͙̭̼̜̼̖̯̜̳̮͎̼̗̪̠͞ͅ" He thinks.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Silentdarkness1    1161

"Far away from you. We're not friends. Stop acting like it. I'm not going to warn you again. Get out of here. Leave me alone."

 

"It is a bit early to start imposing on the poor girl, don't you think?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fidooop    2627

Fid runs up to get a closer look on what's going on... "Is this a dream?? Have I fallen down the rabbit hole?", Fid asks himself out loud. He's never seen such odd creatures before in his life! Having no idea if he's insane or not he still joins in on the conversation... Fid only heard the last bit but can still offer a rebuttal. "Are you two messing with this lady?", He asks slowly raising his baseball bat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Battal    9888

Vilsig raises his eyebrows at Lefay.  "We are friends, though.  Friends with benefits.  I know lots.  Lots of things!"

 

He smiles.  "̰̥W̶͙͙̫̤̯e ̴̘̩̫͔̣̩̣c҉̦̯͎̟̱ͅa͖̭n ̨h͙̤͖̤͘e̵͔̖̙̥ḻ̯̺͎̥̼̹p͟ ͓̟͓̗͈͠ͅe̤̫ͅác̝̘̯h̹̗͎̝̥̬͡o̱̭̘͡t̘͓̹͡h̗̥̻͍ͅe͉͕̺r̺̺͈͢.͈̺̟̙̕"͈͈͙

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fidooop    2627

Fid raises his eyebrow... "With benefits...? You guys are sick...", Fid exclaims trying to lighten the mood.

 

(it's my personality... I gotta be funny so shush.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Silentdarkness1    1161

"I said........LEAVE." Lefay's tone turned dark and foreboding, a purple gem forming in her right hand. She clenched it tightly.

 

"What you don't know is when to leave her alone. Vilsig, if I were you, i'd give her some time with her less hideous friends."

Edited by Silentdarkness1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fidooop    2627

Fid looks at the knight... "I don't think I should be here... Could you direct me to these 'friends' you speak of?", Fid asks. Fid is scared of being alone but also scared of whatever's going on here and doesn't want to be a part of it in case of accidental death or injury.

Edited by Fidooop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Battal    9888

Vilsig sighs.  "You're making a mistake, friend...I'll be back, don't you worry!"

 

He starts dragging himself away, in pursuit of the very obvious trail of the others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MenaAthena    10302

"You can call me Mina. This is Mark." Mina says, giving a quick motion to Mark. Suddenly, she turns her head back in the direction they came from. "I just heard a really loud, threatening 'LEAVE'. I think someone's bothering that lady."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Silentdarkness1    1161

Mistaria followed after Vilsig, rebuking him once they were out of earshot of Lefay.

 

"You're not making things easier for me, Vilsig. The Council is going to be very displeased if you get Lefay involved in these shenanigans!"

 

Lefay took a few deep breaths, and tried to calm herself. A memory had finally returned to her, and she was intent on holding onto it as long as she could. Eventually, she watched the two of them from a distance, being very cautious as to avoid making more problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ImDaMisterL    21196

Mark quickly looked back. "Well, whatever it is, I think we should go back and check on her! Mark said, worried that something might have happened to Lefay in the few minutes they left her.

Edited by ImDaMisterL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ImDaMisterL    21196

"Hey, wait for me!" Mark called for Mina, then looked back at Alex. "No time to explain, gotta go! You coming?" He asked Alex, already giving some steps towards the direction Mina ran off to.

Edited by ImDaMisterL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Silentdarkness1    1161

Lefay nearly had a small heart attack as she swiveled to face Fid. After realizing that he wasn't inherently hostile, she shushed him, and silently pointed to Vilsig and Mistaria, signing that she intended to follow them, at least, for now. And that silence would be the better option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Battal    9888

"̸C̢ounci̛l̴? C̛ơu͢l͝d̕ ̸I think of ҉a͞nyt͞h͟i͘ńg̢ ́mo҉r͠e͘ ̵cli̷c҉h͞e?̀" Vilsig asks, his tone of voice changing slightly to become smoother and more mature.  ͞"Y̵ǫu̡'r͢e od̵d̨l̶y p̧ers̕iste͢nt҉ ̧for̛ a halluc̢inątio͠n̵,͢ ̨s͝ó, I'͏ll̶ p̷l̡ay a҉lon̛g̡.͝"

 

His voice switches back to that of a child.

 

"I just want a friend.  Is that so bad?"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Silentdarkness1    1161

"I am no hallucination. Keep referring to me as such, see what happens. Vilsig, I know you better than you know yourself. Your stomach drives you, not compassion. You can play around with the others as much as you wish. All part of the show. But let me be PERFECTLY clear. Leave Lefay alone. If you so much as injure her even slightly, you will regret it so very much."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Battal    9888

(I'm assuming the Council are the "true final bosses" of Carnatis Inviktus.)

 

Vilsig chuckles.  

"Y͏òu̷ r͠ea̷lly͝ thin͜k̀ I'd͡ jus͏t ̵f͜l̵at̸-out at̡ta̧çk s͞om͢e͠one҉ i̡n̵ my ͡st̛a̵t̸e̸?̨ ́ ́I le͡arn̢ f͘r̡om ͘my m͡i̛st̷ak͘es.͜ ̴I'm҉ ́iņ no ͟sh̕a̷p̧e͝ t͟o̷ ͠g̛ò ͘a͡round ki̸l̛l҉i̡n̨g p͜eopl̛e͡. I̶t҉ ͏wo̴uld̴n͘'t ͡be̶ pr͠o͟d͝u̵ctiv͘e an̡yw͡ays̷.͟
͢
̸It̕ d͞o͟esn'̶t m͟at͠t̸er̴. ̸ I dóń't͝ ͞nęe͡d ͢Lefa̕y̡ for̢ a̢n̛y̵th҉i̛ng̡. ̴Ţhere̶ ar̨é p̡le͝nty͢ o̢f ҉ót͏he̸r̡ ҉b̧l̡ood҉bags̀ for̕ ̵m͞e͜ t͞o͝ le͘e͝c̡h o̴ff ́o̡f̸.̕.̵."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fidooop    2627

Fid understands what Lefay wants to do but he quietly asks if he should follow her or join the other 'friends' mentioned previously. He could help but he may also be a distraction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Silentdarkness1    1161

( Sorta. Not like we'll ever get to witness it or anything...)

 

Mistaria chuckled, a cheery tone in his voice.

 

"Excellent! I'm glad we have an understanding. I'll leave you to your own devices, then."

 

Lefay whispered into Fid's ear. "<Stay put until I wave you over.>"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fidooop    2627

Fid nods and whispers "Alright!". He then kneels in the grass and hides behind a tree waiting cautiously for Lefay's signal... Just then Fid gets stung on the knee... He knelt on a big bee and it didn't seem to like it at all! Fid gets surprised, jumps up, and lets out a loud yelp. Realizing how big this bee is Fid backs up in fear but takes out his baseball bat and gets ready for a swing. The bee buzzes up and starts flying straight towards Fid. Fid takes a swing and kills the bee but just then 6 red bees come out of a nearby hive and start chasing him. He runs away screaming for help completely forgetting Lefay's commands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Silentdarkness1    1161

Lefay turned to Fid, then briefly glanced back to Vilsig. She knew that if she went to help Fid, she might lose track of him, who was almost certainly going after the others.....unless....

 

Lefay snapped her fingers, having a brainstorm. She crushed the purple gem in her hand, power coursing through her. She threw a blob of nightmare fuel into the ground, and extended her arm, muttering something under her breath. The nightmare fuel morphed and twisted into a four-legged shadow monster, with a large gut and a perfectly circular mouth with large teeth. It chased after Fid, and created a powerful suction field via it's mouth, drawing the killer bees in and shredding them in a gruesome display. A few seconds later, it spat out six stingers and some honey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fidooop    2627

Fid stops running and asks Lefay what on earth just happened... He didn't see the nightmare monster but he could see the bees being shredded in the middle of the air. "Thank you, for helping me... but how did you do it? I saw their tiny hearts being shredded to bits!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this