Sign in to follow this  
Blewcheese

Unending

Recommended Posts

Fidooop    2642

Fid lowers his bat and pauses for a moment before turning to Mark and saying "Look, your friend there told me that this... thing.... is bad news and we need to keep it away! I don't know why or how but... I don't know... I believe what she's saying! It's more convincing than this creature atleast..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Silentdarkness1    1161

"......I don't trust you....whatever you are.....your home is the same darkness you just crawled out of. If I so much as suspect you've done anything....ANYTHING at all to them....I will put you down. Is that understood?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MenaAthena    10302

Mina stares emptily into space with lifeless eyes while her puppeteer is doing chores. Mina observes the situation with a grin and eyes wide in excitement. "Now things are getting exciting! If only I had some popcorn!"

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fidooop    2642

"I'll be keeping my eye on you too" Fid says to Vilsig as his pushes a button on his bat. KASHUNK the blade gets sucked back in to the bat. "I guess I should introduce myself to everyone here... My name is Fidalgo! But it's a stupid name... So just call me Fid!"

Edited by Fidooop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ImDaMisterL    21220

Mark let go of Fid's shoulder and flashed him a smile. "Glad we're done with that nonsense, eh?" He extended his hand to Fid. "Name's Mark! Nice to meet you!" He said, cheerful as always.

Edited by ImDaMisterL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fidooop    2642

Fid reaches out to shake Mark's hand "Hi, Mark! You seem like a cool guy!" Fid turns to Mina "Oh, this bat? I'm a tinkerer of sorts and have been working on this since I was 12! It has quite a lot of uses. What's your name?"

Edited by Fidooop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wxps350    277

Judas sat down, in front of the unlit campfire, and he felt a sharp stab in his back. It didn't hurt, he simply pulled the object from his pocket and looked at it. His Dagger, the one he carried with him at all times, to prevent any "righteous townsfolk" he encountered, and should he need to prevent infection from building up within his body. As he clasped it in his gloved hand, he noticed a small swelling through his glove. He removed it, and saw his middle finger had a green bulge. Good thing he brought it. He shut his eyes, and grimaced, as he began sawing off his infected finger. 

 

He hardly even noticed when he finally removed it. 

 

The sun was even lower.

Edited by wxps350

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fidooop    2642

Fid hesitates since this bat is his life's work... but he finally gives in "Sure... but uh, be careful please! If you break it I'll have to kill you... No hard feelings or anything... I just really would hate you if you broke this!"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MenaAthena    10302

Mina eagerly clinged to the bat, pressing the switch and letting out another "ooo" as the blade swished out. She then proceeded to hit it against a tree and break it cackle madly and spin around wildly, creating a few close calls with anyone unfortunate enough to be close by before coming to a dizzy stop. "HAHAHAHAHAHAhaha...hahehe...he...Whoo! I love this thing! Ha..."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ImDaMisterL    21220

Mark barely dodged the bat's blade. "Hey, easy there, Mina! You might end up hurting someone with that..."

Edited by ImDaMisterL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Battal    9888

Mina slices Vilsig's leg off, turning him into a semibreve.

 

Vilsig looks on from the sidelines, choosing not to join in the conversation.  In his mind, he examines and sizes up each of the characters, wondering how hard it would be to break them.

 

T̡h̢͜͡e͜ ͠b͡o͏͞y̷̵̶ ̶̴̢w̴ou҉̨͜l̷̶d̡ ̴͢b͘e͜ ̸͟ea̢̡sy̷..͜.͠h̴̡͠e̕͠ h̸a̴͜ş ͡ą͏ ̶c͏̴o̴ń́̕n͘e̡͠҉c̸͞t̷i̕͡o͜n̶͏ ͠ţ͏o͡ t̢̧̧h̶̨a͏t͟ ̧w̶̷ȩ̨a̵̶͡p͘҉o̢͟n̷̷̨ ̡o̢҉f͝ ̕͟h͡i͏s̴͜.́͞ ̶ ̧̢B̨͘re̷̕ą̶͟ḱ̢͞ i͜t̛͜, a̕n̸d̢͜ ͘͜͟f̕ŗ̛am҉e̵ ́s͟͜ǫ̀m̸e̛o͜n̡e̕͞ ͏͏e̵l̨̨s͢ę͘.̡͠ ̀ ͏H͡͏e̸͜͟ ́́t̷́͜u̕r͏̶ns̵͢ ̛̀ǫń͡ ̧͘͞t̡͟h͡e̡͟m.̶.͢.̷͏̢an̢͝d t͠u̷̵͠r̸m͜͠o̷i̶l͢͜ ̕͏o͝ć̷c̸̨̨u͞rs.̵҉͘

̨M̷̨i̷̧͢n̸à̴ ̵w͟ill̨͘ ͢r̡͏e҉q͏u̵͞i͢͝r̀҉̀é̴͘ ̸m̷͟͠o̶̶ré̕̕ ̴̸͜e͘f̧͠fo͜͞r͘t̴͜.̸.҉.̨s̨͡͠hé͡ ̢s̴e͜e̢m͟s ̴̸̴v̛̀ery̶͞͏ ͘d̸͜e̡t̨͏e̷̛͘r͜m̕ì͢n̢͟e͏͘͏d͞͠͠ ͏a͜͟͠nd̷̢͡ ha̴͡p̸p̶͞y̷͞.̡ ͠҉̕ ̡̡W͟e̶̶ ҉n̶e̵͠e̢̛̕d̡͠҉ ̷to̡̡͘ ̨͟͡f̵̀i͏̷nd҉ o̡͝ut̛͞ ̷̴҉ẁh̵̡͘a͏t͘͠͏ m̵̀͟àḱę͟͟ś̸͞ ́̕͜h̸̨er͟͜͜ ͝ţ̵i͞͞c̨k̡ bè̶fo̧r̷̕͝è ͏̧ma͢ķ̧in̢͜g͝ ̷̢͢a̴͝ ̀͜m͟͏͝o͘҉v҉e͟͜.́
̨͏͢
̸͘͠W̸͝͡è̷̕ ̛͡͡m͠ư̸̡ś̴̡t̶̛͢ ̷ķ͡e̢e͏̡p ̵́a͢͠ c̶̷̵l̛ǫ̶ś͠ȩ̢ ̢e͠y̛̛e ͘o̶͜ņ̧̛ ͢͜L̢̢ef̴a͘͝y̶͜͏.͟͏̢.͘͞.̢͝I̵͝t's͟ a ̡s͢h̴̶ame҉ w̷͠e c̀a͝n҉̧'͘͡͠t̵̢ ḱì͜l͘l̸͢ ̡h͏̨e͏̷r̴,̵̛ it ̡̨͘w̕͞o҉ú̡l̷̛d̀ ͝m̧͜á̛k̸̡e̡͠ ͠͏t̶h̕͞ì͞ng̛͡s̕͘͠ ̀͡ś̵͟o̕ ̴m͏u̧c̡͏h͢͢ ̕ȩ́a̕͏̀s̸͞ię̸͜r̢.̛ ̷͢O͠h̢ we̕ll͝͞.͝ ́͠͝Si͏m͟͜͜p̛l̸y͝ ͟ex̢̡ę̶r͞҉ci̕͞͝s̶҉e ̢́͝c҉͞a͜͝ùtio͜n.͢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fidooop    2642

"woah-ho-hooo there calm down before you accidentally kill somebody!", Fid says. "Here, check this out." Fid takes the bat and pushes a button and the blade goes back in. He then pushes an other button and the bat splits apart revealing a band connected to either side at the top making the bat look like a really large slingshot. He pushes an other button and the bat goes back together and a spring snaps a pickaxe head out into place making the bat a makeshift pickaxe. "There are a lot of things this can do but I'm not gunna show it all off now." Fid puts the pick head back into the bat and looks into the sky... "It's getting dark, we should make a fire... Not that I'm scared of the dark or anything!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Battal    9888

"He͏̷̢'̧ş͠ a͜f̨́͡r̛̛͞a͘͟ì͏d̸͏̷ ̡o͘f ̶̧҉t̡͏҉h͘e͘͏́ ̧̧͘d͞a̕͢͡r҉k.͠"  Vilsig mentally notes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blewcheese    886

Alex, who had also looking on silently (though perhaps not with as much nefariousness), nodded in agreement. "Better grab some wood. I don't suppose anyone has some? I though I heard some trees being felled earlier."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wxps350    277

 

 

(Wait, since he has leprosy, shouldn't that be fatal?)

(That's only if it was a blunt damage. If he trips, it could severely damage his foot. But if he carefully detaches his finger, then it'll come off without injury.)

 

The sun was almost gone.

 

Judas looked at the ground, and noticed something slightly sticking out of the earth. He pulled it out. A skull, this felled man was possibly the origin of the torch he found not too long ago. Suddenly, he got an idea. He held the skull firmly in the palm of his left hand, and scratched the torch against the scalp, over and over, until it lit Because physics. Then, he threw it into the formation of wood, lighting the bonfire. A large trail of smoke grew, into the heavens. He atleast hoped no beasts were intelligent or brave enough to see smoke as presence of men.

 

The skull in his hand was still in a relatively fine condition, though he had no more use for it, and dropped it into the dirt.

Edited by wxps350

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ImDaMisterL    21220

Mark dropped the logs he got on the ground, not acknowledging, or simply uncaring of the fact they were as heavy as paper in his pockets. "Lefay and I got some wood before this all happened, might be enough for a camp... fire?" Mark started cheerfully, but then changed to a tone of curiosity as he noticed the smoke of Judas's bonfire. He looked past the group to try and see where the smoke was coming from.

Edited by ImDaMisterL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Silentdarkness1    1161

"................Oh.....darnit. I was so surprised, running into Mina, that I forgot to gather wood or pine cones from the tree..."

 

Lefay walked over to Mark, still keeping an eye on Vilsig off in the distance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ImDaMisterL    21220

Mark gathered the logs he dropped on the ground. "Oh that's fine, I gathered enough for a campfire... I think... but look!" He pointed to the smoke that was already making its way into the clear dusk sky. "Smoke usually leads to fire, eh? Maybe there's someone else nearby?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this