What would you like to see in shipwrecked?

I really hope that they will bring at least another new creature to the jungle, beside snakes; and bacoons would perfectly satisfy the need of big cats in a jungle.

Red killer bees would also fit the biome nicely I think, and would make it quite more dangerous.

It would be nice too if when you're chopping a coconut tree, a coconut has a chance to fall on your head, like jungle trees drop snakes from time to time.

Bacoons : (see page 3)

post-236059-0-26789200-1417633186.jpg

Do you have more pictures like you just posted? I am collecting everything Klei and i haven't seen this! So i am adding this to my collection. If you have more please let me know. Thanks!

BTW that cat and gorilla looks awesome! Gorilla needs to be in jungle biome .)

Do you have more pictures like you just posted? I am collecting everything Klei and i haven't seen this! So i am adding this to my collection. If you have more please let me know. Thanks!

BTW that cat and gorilla looks awesome! Gorilla needs to be in jungle biome .)

I took it from page 3 of this thread, but you can type "Don't Starve concept art"  on Google.

I once found a site where every concept art/prototypes were gathered but I can't find it anymore. 

When Shipwrecked will be more advanced we should add a new Suggestion thread like this one and put a summary of all the ideas we have suggested so far. 

I took it from page 3 of this thread, but you can type "Don't Starve concept art"  on Google.

I once found a site where every concept art/prototypes were gathered but I can't find it anymore. 

When Shipwrecked will be more advanced we should add a new Suggestion thread like this one and put a summary of all the ideas we have suggested so far. 

SW DLC ftw! We did it! but anyway, it was a gallery on DontStarveGame.com. It's removed now.

It would be very awesome if some aspects of Sunless Sea were common to Shipwrecked, in the sense of what's encountered when sailing, even more if your character is insane while at sea...

Now I'm imagining what's going to change in the sea when you sail with insanity, and my hype has just gone overboard. I NEED SHIPWRECKED, I NEED IT

It would be very awesome if some aspects of Sunless Sea were common to Shipwrecked, in the sense of what's encountered when sailing, even more if your character is insane while at sea...

Now I'm imagining what's going to change in the sea when you sail with insanity, and my hype has just gone overboard. I NEED SHIPWRECKED, I NEED IT

I think when you're at sea you already lose sanity, finally going full Herman Melville during sea storms. 

Talking about storms, I find the color-filter during hurricanes quite neat, it really breaks with the colorful tone during calm days. 

If Klei adds zombies here in any way I'll stop playing all of their games.

Zombies are in every second game and they are completely boring.

But I like the pirate ghosts idea :-)

If we have ghosts when digging graves up or going to a cemetery in full moon, we have pirate ghosts by digging treasures or going to a shipwreck (pun intended) in full moon?

What are your feelings on pirate skellingtons?

I like them, it reminds me of Pirates of Carribean :-)

And since this game will be about Carribean sea shipwrecking... it would be interesting to see an easter egg, which would fit - like some black pirate ship called Black PWearl :grin: or a pirate captain JWack SpWarrow

Does anyone else think that "Wolly" is a little suspicious, aside from the polly want a cracker joke? Maybe wolly will be lead to some form of playable character?

I'm guessing Woodlegs, but he might have more connection with Dodos.

I haven't found information about new stuff in this forum, but this is what we can see from leak:

Shiminea (the new stove) "Wind and fire do not mix" - 12 wood, 2 some stone (probably coral), 2 sand. 
Raft  "Totally sort of seaworthy"  4 bamboo and 4 seaweed.
Row boat  "Row row row your boat!" 3 boards and 4 seaweed.
Cargo boat "Hoarding at sea!" 6 boards and 5 ropes.
Thatch sail  "Catch the wind!" 2 bamboo, 2 seaweed , 4 palm leaves.
Cloth sail  "Catch even more wind!" 2 bamboo 2 ropes, 2 fabric (probably new material)
Iron Wind  "Motorin '!" One wind, electric doodle, 2 gold nuggets (yeah, very irony)
Boat lantern  "Shed some light on the situation" One bottle, fireflies, two sticks.
Boat canon "It's got your boat's back" 5 logs, 4 powder , 6 coconuts.
Spyglass  "See across the sea" pig skin, gold nugget, a bottle.
Capitan hat "Wear one your boat will respect you more" straw hat, pieces of bone, seaweed
Pirate hat "It's pirate's life for ye!" 1 web, pieces of bone, rope.
Life Jacket  "Safety first!" 2 fabric, 3 bottles, 2 algae
Antivenom "Cures that no so fresh posion feeling"  snake gland, five seaweeds and coral.
Posion spear "Jab 'em with a sick stick" 1 spear, snake gland
Seashell suit "Like chainmail. Only with shells" 10 shells, 2 seaweeds, rope.
Limestone suit "Sartorial reef" 3 some kind of a stone, 2 ropes.
Posion Dart "Spit posion at your enemies" 2 reeds, black feather, gland of the snake.
Coconade "KA-BLAM" coconut, powder, rope.
Speargun "Never sail without one!" 3 bamboo, shell, jellyfish.
Cutlass supreme "Fish were harmed in the making of this" nugget 2, swordfish, stick.
Posion speargun "Sick shot!" 3 shells, bamboo, snake gland.
Machete "Hack stuff!" 3 flint and stick.
Pretty parasol now requires palm leaves.

23 new items, and It's only from few tabs and without Alchemy engine!

Archived