[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Asparagus

11 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

JoJo is trash

Ban Watermelen 671 because I feed on anger

You know JoJo references? In the internet they do those all the time, but JoJo is a bloody garbage show. But with *INSERT GOOD SHOW*, no one references it, even though it's good. That show is so good and it doesn't get referenced... WHY THOUGH!? WHY ISNT IT REFERENCED MORE, ITS A GOOD SHOW!? ARE YOU FRICKING MOCKING ME!? JOJO IS GARBAGE, SO STOP REFERENCING IT, DAMN IT! THAT STUFF ANGERS ME !!! BUNCH OF IDIOTS!!!

22 minutes ago, NormalPinkerton said:

Ban Watermelen 671 because I feed on anger

You know JoJo references? In the internet they do those all the time, but JoJo is a bloody garbage show. But with *INSERT GOOD SHOW*, no one references it, even though it's good. That show is so good and it doesn't get referenced... WHY THOUGH!? WHY ISNT IT REFERENCED MORE, ITS A GOOD SHOW!? ARE YOU FRICKING MOCKING ME!? JOJO IS GARBAGE, SO STOP REFERENCING IT, DAMN IT! THAT STUFF ANGERS ME !!! BUNCH OF IDIOTS!!!

Ban NormalPinkerton bc all i need to shut them up for ninjaing me is Il Vento d'oro 3:45

Also, Ban melen because 

Screenshot_2019-09-26-09-27-50.thumb.png.f7f1c056fe77c42979f9aa719fb8fd0d.png

7 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban ImDaMisterL for not realizing my distaste for Tetris stemming from ppl playing tetris battle nonstop

Ban GNO because that's how I feel about JoJo. I don't care if it's the literal incarnation of [Religious Icon] I'm still going to hate it if people don't stop going on about it!

SMASHH.png.218c1b1aa3b8c7db081ee632822b93bc.png

Archived