[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Asparagus

57 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban Link because i'm getting envious at all the RPing they're at XD

Ban GetNerfedOn because you are rosalina im im not any of the Links you have Seen in smash before.

Im the "Hero of Starving", if i knew how to get back to hyrule i woudnz be starving ,would i ?

3 hours ago, I_Link_I said:

Ban GetNerfedOn because we have to go to infinity and even further beyond !

Ban @FreyaMaluk for reacting and not baning anyone!

Ban link cuz he can't read 

5 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

Ban GetNerfedOn cuz birds are singing outside. 

Ban GetNerfedOn because I like hot chocolate. 

1 hour ago, GetNerfedOn said:

"canned cheeseburger."

Ban GetNerfedOn for describing the Apocalypse to me.

Spoiler
4 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban GNO because there is a breast milk KitKat flavor.

Ban watermelen671 for

1.Why does this exist?

2.Why do you know about this?

3.Why did you have to tell me?

BAN THE PERSON THAT IS INVENTING THOSE FOODS!!!

3 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban Raiden because that's not what it means to create context! You're abusing your free will!

Ban GNO because it is literally impossible to abuse free-will, because in order for abuse to occur, I need to overstep the set limitations, which is the antithesis of free will.

2 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban GNO because it is literally impossible to abuse free-will, because in order for abuse to occur, I need to overstep the set limitations, which is the antithesis of free will.

Ban Raiden because take a look at the moral jusxtapositions around you! "Be nice to others!" And yet, "Beat out the competition!" You exercise your right to "freedom" and this is the result. All rhetoric to avoid conflict and protect each other from hurt. The untested truths spun by different interests continue to churn and accumulate in the sandbox of political correctness and value systems.

46 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban Raiden because take a look at the moral jusxtapositions around you! "Be nice to others!" And yet, "Beat out the competition!" You exercise your right to "freedom" and this is the result. All rhetoric to avoid conflict and protect each other from hurt. The untested truths spun by different interests continue to churn and accumulate in the sandbox of political correctness and value systems.

Ban GNO for quoting MGS 2...and not even copy-pasting correctly. :wilson_unimpressed:

47 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban GNO for quoting MGS 2...and not even copy-pasting correctly. :wilson_unimpressed:

Ban watermelen671 because I'm about to write a JoJo reference

You know Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V? I copy the texts without pasting, but everyone else in the forums copies and pastes. But outside the forums, everyone copies and pastes like a normal person. Like copypasta... WHY THOUGH!? WHY DON'T I COPY THE TEXT WITH CTRL+C AND CRTL+V!? AM I FRICKING MOCKING ME!? WHO CARES IT'S THE INTERNET NOT A JOB APPLICATION, DAMN IT! THAT STUFF ANGERS ME!!! I'M A BLOODY IDIOT!! WHY WATERMELEN!? WHY!?

Archived