[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Asparagus

Just now, NormalPinkerton said:

Ban Melen for trying to sound smart, but mis[s]pelling the word melon in their name.

Ban Pinkerton because LITERALLY EVERYBODY in this thread has used that before.

Also, I wasn't just trying to sound smart, I was being clever. Projectile mineralogy...throwing rocks. :wilson_sneaky:

Just now, watermelen671 said:

Ban Pinkerton because LITERALLY EVERYBODY in this thread has used that before.

Also, I wasn't just trying to sound smart, I was being clever. Projectile mineralogy...throwing rocks. :wilson_sneaky:

Ban Melen because

Spoiler

he was too lazy to do the math to figure out how much money he made. As in, the guy was too lazy to do math, but he did work extremely hard, and it was worth it.

And that was a good thing. Not only did Melen become a millionaire, he also helped to usher in the age of the professional gamer. There are a bunch of professional pros now, and the players are getting paid like a professional.

However, it's also become apparent that not all professional gaming players are in a league of their own. Not all pro gamers are in a league of money. Most professional gamers work more than one job at a time, just like their heroes on the big stage.

Melen can still sell hot dogs, but it's no longer his main occupation in life. So what kind of professional gamer does that? Not many. Not all professional gamers have a dream of one day being a pro gamer.

So where does all of that leave us as an aspiring professional gamer? Well, just like all successful

Yeah, I might have used talktransformer, but come on!

1 minute ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban GNO because you would've knon if you had visited our cult meetings every Tuesday at https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment:wilson_sneaky:

Ban Watermelen bc I have last Tuesday. (I can't often bec it streams at 6:00 at Wednesday here in the PH and I have to prep for school, leaving me with so little a window to join.)

23 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban Watermelen bc I have last Tuesday. (I can't often bec it streams at 6:00 at Wednesday here in the PH and I have to prep for school, leaving me with so little a window to join.)

I ban Watermelen through getnerfedon for not fully admitting you are a cult of Praise the almighty potato cup!

11 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban Zergoxenologist because banning doesn't work like that...

Ban GetNerfedOn because t̶̡͈̖̼͓̭̥̩̦̖̭͟h̴̡̢̻̹̭͘͡è̷̞̬̩͔̞͉͎͖̱̭̀͢ͅy̷̳̙̬̞̳̕͠͞'̷̦̜̞͚̫͎̭̱̮̹̰̻̻̼̱̗̻͝r͟͏̛̗͖̝̟͎̮̟̲̲͔̪̱̘͉͜ẹ̼̮̠̰̖̤̰̪͙͈̝̺̀̕͟ ̢͏̱͎̩͍̱̺̜̫͉̕͢a̵͔̖̜͙͎̤͕̦̙͉͟͟͡ͅ ̴̡̧̕҉̥̗̪͕͓̩͕̪̙̟̖̩͎̯̠̘l҉̴̧̡̣̼͓̼̗͕̬̘ḭ̴̛̩̻̘͓̮̹̥̖̺̥͙̬͟͝͞m͖͚͓̥͔̤̗̙̥͖̖̺̜͕͔̜̗̲̺̀͘͢i̶̢̡͕̼̩̦̝̹͈̗̗͈̞͎̳͙̙̤̣̲͞ṯ̤̩̬͇͇͎̹̀͝e̵̶̗̥̰̲̜̣̜̠̩̗̘̮͟d̛͕̝̤͈̥̫̞̜̲̠͘͟͢ ̡̡̣̘̲̱͇̟͘b̢̨̖̜̬͉̭̜̬̬͈̹͍́͞e҉͏̳̥̙̳̜ì͉̫̥̗͈̲͎̻̥̜̰͓̩̕͝ń҉̶̭̞̖̳̝͎̰͕̩͚͘͢ͅͅg̢̨̨͓̥̼͎̳̹̦̟̥̮̹̕

45 minutes ago, NormalPinkerton said:

Ban GetNerfedOn because t̶̡͈̖̼͓̭̥̩̦̖̭͟h̴̡̢̻̹̭͘͡è̷̞̬̩͔̞͉͎͖̱̭̀͢ͅy̷̳̙̬̞̳̕͠͞'̷̦̜̞͚̫͎̭̱̮̹̰̻̻̼̱̗̻͝r͟͏̛̗͖̝̟͎̮̟̲̲͔̪̱̘͉͜ẹ̼̮̠̰̖̤̰̪͙͈̝̺̀̕͟ ̢͏̱͎̩͍̱̺̜̫͉̕͢a̵͔̖̜͙͎̤͕̦̙͉͟͟͡ͅ ̴̡̧̕҉̥̗̪͕͓̩͕̪̙̟̖̩͎̯̠̘l҉̴̧̡̣̼͓̼̗͕̬̘ḭ̴̛̩̻̘͓̮̹̥̖̺̥͙̬͟͝͞m͖͚͓̥͔̤̗̙̥͖̖̺̜͕͔̜̗̲̺̀͘͢i̶̢̡͕̼̩̦̝̹͈̗̗͈̞͎̳͙̙̤̣̲͞ṯ̤̩̬͇͇͎̹̀͝e̵̶̗̥̰̲̜̣̜̠̩̗̘̮͟d̛͕̝̤͈̥̫̞̜̲̠͘͟͢ ̡̡̣̘̲̱͇̟͘b̢̨̖̜̬͉̭̜̬̬͈̹͍́͞e҉͏̳̥̙̳̜ì͉̫̥̗͈̲͎̻̥̜̰͓̩̕͝ń҉̶̭̞̖̳̝͎̰͕̩͚͘͢ͅͅg̢̨̨͓̥̼͎̳̹̦̟̥̮̹̕

Ban NormalPinkerton because using Zalgo text does not support the validity of your statement.

22 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban NormalPinkerton because using Zalgo text does not support the validity of your statement.

B̲̫͇͉̺̀͟͡à̡̦̟̟̼̭͉̜͚̭̟͎̙̗̱̕͢n̢͜͏͇̻̻͎̺͎̗͈͎̤͕ ̡͙̣͈͍͙G҉҉̮̳̻̘̥͇͉̻͖͚̯̺̪ͅͅe҉̷̷͕͈͓͉͍͔̬̱̰͕̣͓͇͇̱̰̜̯t̲̫̻͇̗͍̮͈͎̯̲̹̩̲̭̪̯̮͟͠Ń̸̨̧̨̞͍̙͓̗͍͍͎̪̘̱̝ͅͅͅͅe̸̸͏̹͙̮͎̘̙̥̭̮͎̙̻̯̺̭̭̮r҉̴̬̣̞͖͉͙͖͈̰̺̩̀́f҉̷̶̧̪̝̞̩̩̫͟è̸̩̘̟̤̻̙͖̠̳d̴҉̖̺̥͖̘͉͚͚̫͜O̜̗̖̖̬̜͙̝̙̳̺̝̣͍͝͞ͅn̢̛͉̣̗͉̺̙͇̦̞͟ ̢̢̨̛̙̻̻̩̗̹̼̼͔̗̝̙̻b̬̰̳̳̮͇͕͓͇͓̠̤͕̻̱͘͟e̢̢̫̳̩͇͇̮͇͓͎͢͢ć̸̷̯̟̭͙̦̦̥̦̪͖̳͉͖̰̺̩̲̼͝ͅà̧̼̤͖̤̪͚̫͡ù̪͖̟̹̖͜͝s͏̷҉̶͍̩̖̟̤̠͖͖͚̝̮͉͉͓͇͘è͖͉̠̩̻̞̰͈̖͉̪̜́͘͟͞ ̛̮̩͍̰̳̝͇̝͇̗̠̙̲̯͜ͅy̸̷̶̶͎͚͔͓̭͙̦͙̪̟͇͇͇̬̥͎̖̩͝é̫͈͎̺̯̤̤̪͓͔͉̗̤̩̺̥͝ͅͅs͠͏̜̠̮̺̙̰ͅ ̷̮̤̻̙͍̣̙͚͙̖̱̱̀i̡͝͏̛̜͚̬̜̤͚͚͙̦̺͖̘̩̤̠͉͓̦t̴̴̮̗̦̣͙̳͙͉͖̲̝̣͈̭̀͟͝ͅ ̧̜̪̜̖͍̠̝̖̫̭̳͚̀͘͜d̶̞͉͓͉̜̳̳̖̤̱̱̻̕ǫ̛̪̭͙̖͚̩̰̘͔͍͝͡ͅę̡͖̮̩̼̼̙̭͎͖̘̫̦̦̤̜͈̦͕͠s̨̲͍̘̥̞̳͓̼̺̀͜͢͟ͅ

Just now, NormalPinkerton said:

B̲̫͇͉̺̀͟͡à̡̦̟̟̼̭͉̜͚̭̟͎̙̗̱̕͢n̢͜͏͇̻̻͎̺͎̗͈͎̤͕ ̡͙̣͈͍͙G҉҉̮̳̻̘̥͇͉̻͖͚̯̺̪ͅͅe҉̷̷͕͈͓͉͍͔̬̱̰͕̣͓͇͇̱̰̜̯t̲̫̻͇̗͍̮͈͎̯̲̹̩̲̭̪̯̮͟͠Ń̸̨̧̨̞͍̙͓̗͍͍͎̪̘̱̝ͅͅͅͅe̸̸͏̹͙̮͎̘̙̥̭̮͎̙̻̯̺̭̭̮r҉̴̬̣̞͖͉͙͖͈̰̺̩̀́f҉̷̶̧̪̝̞̩̩̫͟è̸̩̘̟̤̻̙͖̠̳d̴҉̖̺̥͖̘͉͚͚̫͜O̜̗̖̖̬̜͙̝̙̳̺̝̣͍͝͞ͅn̢̛͉̣̗͉̺̙͇̦̞͟ ̢̢̨̛̙̻̻̩̗̹̼̼͔̗̝̙̻b̬̰̳̳̮͇͕͓͇͓̠̤͕̻̱͘͟e̢̢̫̳̩͇͇̮͇͓͎͢͢ć̸̷̯̟̭͙̦̦̥̦̪͖̳͉͖̰̺̩̲̼͝ͅà̧̼̤͖̤̪͚̫͡ù̪͖̟̹̖͜͝s͏̷҉̶͍̩̖̟̤̠͖͖͚̝̮͉͉͓͇͘è͖͉̠̩̻̞̰͈̖͉̪̜́͘͟͞ ̛̮̩͍̰̳̝͇̝͇̗̠̙̲̯͜ͅy̸̷̶̶͎͚͔͓̭͙̦͙̪̟͇͇͇̬̥͎̖̩͝é̫͈͎̺̯̤̤̪͓͔͉̗̤̩̺̥͝ͅͅs͠͏̜̠̮̺̙̰ͅ ̷̮̤̻̙͍̣̙͚͙̖̱̱̀i̡͝͏̛̜͚̬̜̤͚͚͙̦̺͖̘̩̤̠͉͓̦t̴̴̮̗̦̣͙̳͙͉͖̲̝̣͈̭̀͟͝ͅ ̧̜̪̜̖͍̠̝̖̫̭̳͚̀͘͜d̶̞͉͓͉̜̳̳̖̤̱̱̻̕ǫ̛̪̭͙̖͚̩̰̘͔͍͝͡ͅę̡͖̮̩̼̼̙̭͎͖̘̫̦̦̤̜͈̦͕͠s̨̲͍̘̥̞̳͓̼̺̀͜͢͟ͅ

Ban NormalPinkerton because i can barely read that so I'm banning you anyways.

On 18/09/2019 at 12:45 AM, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban NormalPinkerton for having a username which smacks of the organization which killed John Marston.

Ban GNO for having a name which smacks of a guy who killed me in TF2 that uses a bind that says: "Lmao, get rekt kiddo", also for making me research John Martson

Archived