Asparagus

[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Recommended Posts

GetNerfedOn    7322
Just now, NormalPinkerton said:

Ban GNOme because if they keep GNOming people I'll have to use my secret ability

Ban GNOrmalPinkerton because if you keep this up, then i'll be forced to use my special attack.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    19429
6 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban GNOrmalPinkerton because if you keep this up, then i'll be forced to use my special attack.

 

Ban GNO because it's 4:30 in the morning, I just finished blazing through the last bit of KH DDD, my brain is now mush and I'd like to go die now please.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    7322
35 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban GNO because it's 4:30 in the morning, I just finished blazing through the last bit of KH DDD, my brain is now mush and I'd like to go die now please.

ban melen because they clearly need-eth slep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    7322
8 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban GNO because I eventually got my sleep. :wilson_goodjob:

Ban melen for keeping the Church of Klei out of my shameless self-insert fanfic lore xD no hard feelings btw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    19429
12 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban Ardcrumb for murdering the spelling of *sacrilege.

Ban GNO because I never said you couldn't use the Church of Klei in your self-insert fan fic...go right ahead I don't care! :wilson_ecstatic:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    7322
Just now, watermelen671 said:

Ban GNO because I never said you couldn't use the Church of Klei in your self-insert fan fic...go right ahead I don't care! :wilson_ecstatic:

Thank you for clarifying that :D

But still, ban watermelen because i saw what they turned Wortox into

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    19429
4 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Thank you for clarifying that :D

But still, ban watermelen because i saw what they turned Wortox into

Ban GNO because I'm currently rereading the Sailor Moon manga, and I'm on book 4 out of 12.

Also this is what I did to Wortox:

Mootox.thumb.png.b331e1c1c714e756fa348609947afd87.png

I made him into Mootox. :wilson_sneaky:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xenologist    1565
9 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban GNO because I'm currently rereading the Sailor Moon manga, and I'm on book 4 out of 12.

Also this is what I did to Wortox:

Mootox.thumb.png.b331e1c1c714e756fa348609947afd87.png

I made him into Mootox. :wilson_sneaky:

Ban melen for not yet doing something... probably important.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    19429
1 hour ago, Ardcrumb said:

Ban lammarr for false accusations 

Ban Ardvark for potentially false vindications.

Also...what important thing am I forgetting?

2 hours ago, Xenologist said:

Ban melen for not yet doing something... probably important.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ardcrumb    396
38 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban Ardvark for potentially false vindications.

Also...what important thing am I forgetting?

 

Ban melen for mispronouncing my name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    19429
52 minutes ago, Ardcrumb said:

Ban pinkerton for bullying me :(

Ban Ardie because...dude's got a point though. Your name kinda doesn't make any sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    19429
9 minutes ago, Lammarr said:

Ban watermelen for supporting cyberbullying.

Ban Lammarr because I don't support cyberbullying, but I do support pointing out nonsensical usernames. 

gossipp.png.7e46688a7359158ec851d57177d88bf7.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ardcrumb    396
46 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban Lammarr because I don't support cyberbullying, but I do support pointing out nonsensical usernames. 

gossipp.png.7e46688a7359158ec851d57177d88bf7.png

Ban melen because they don't understand my vast intellect 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    19429
Just now, Ardcrumb said:

Ban melen because they don't understand my vast intellect 

Ban Ardent because that statement belongs in  r/iamverysmart 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    7322
On 10/16/2019 at 4:22 AM, watermelen671 said:

Ban Ardent because that statement belongs in  r/iamverysmart 

Ban H20 Citrullus Lanatus 420 because they're one to talk about pointing out nonsensical nicknames despite having a nonsensical nickname themself

Edited by GetNerfedOn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    19429
23 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban H20 Citrullus Lanatus 420 because they're one to talk about pointing out nonsensical nicknames despite having a nonsensical nickname themself

Ban GNO because pusillanimous is an actual word.

image.png.27996d29db354acabefd380f687e5ea4.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now