[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Asparagus

1 hour ago, NormalPinkerton said:

Ban BringWeakenedAgainst, because the only reason my name is NormalPinkerton is because ImmuneToTrucksRunningOverMePinkerton was too long.

Ban ImmuneToTrucksRunningOverMePinkerton because you can still be hurt if you are runover by the mastercycle .

1 hour ago, I_Link_I said:

Ban ImmuneToTrucksRunningOverMePinkerton because you can still be hurt if you are runover by the mastercycle .

I voteth to bans't thee, good sir Capital I underscore Link underscore Capital I, because thine strange devilish contraption you have so lovingly christened the Master Cycle is't not of legal road eligibility and thus can be of no possible harmful effect to the esteemed forum member known as NormalPinkerton.

3 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Snip snap 

Dear  Professor Dr.Nerfed.

Thee are considerd banned because as stated in hylian law,there is now law about motorized vehicles.

As per fact  i shall not be judged as there is no operational gouverment in the region.

Our Monarch is unavailable and there is no Juri or police to keep the laws stated 100years ago activ.thus  me,the heroe of this wild Land,might be considerd as  executiv ,judicativ and and legeslativ power . this may only be changed once the Monarch is free.

Now leave this green clad night  and let him perform bis divine quest to save this here world from the calamity called Ganon.

Spoiler

Why did i write this much ?!

On 9/12/2019 at 1:34 AM, I_Link_I said:

Dear  Professor Dr.Nerfed.

Thee are considerd banned because as stated in hylian law,there is now law about motorized vehicles.

As per fact  i shall not be judged as there is no operational gouverment in the region.

Our Monarch is unavailable and there is no Juri or police to keep the laws stated 100years ago activ.thus  me,the heroe of this wild Land,might be considerd as  executiv ,judicativ and and legeslativ power . this may only be changed once the Monarch is free.

Now leave this green clad night  and let him perform bis divine quest to save this here world from the calamity called Ganon.

Reveal hidden contents

Why did i write this much ?!

Ban Link for doing unnecessary typing. I could've saved you some time there. 

5 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban Pinkerton because I'm not a recruiter, I'm a crusader. 

Ban Watermelen because they:

Spoiler

take part of a series of religious wars sanctioned by the Latin Church in the medieval period. The best known crusades are the campaigns in the eastern Mediterranean aimed at recovering the Holy Land from Muslim rule. The term crusade is now also applied to other church-sanctioned and even non-religious campaigns. These were fought for a variety of reasons including the suppression of paganism and heresy, the resolution of conflict among rival Roman Catholic groups, or for political and territorial advantage. At the time of the early crusades, the word did not exist and it only became the leading descriptive term in English around the year 1760.

Pope Urban II preached for the First Crusade in 1095, at the Council of Clermont. He encouraged military support for Emperor Alexios I who needed reinforcements for the Byzantine Empire’s conflict with westward migrating Turks colonising Anatolia. Urban aimed to guarantee pilgrim access to the eastern Mediterranean holy sites under Muslim control. Urban's strategy may have been to establish himself as head of the unified Church, uniting the eastern and western branches that had been divided by the East–West Schism. The crusade established four crusader states in the eastern Mediterranean: the County of Edessa, the Principality of Antioch, the Kingdom of Jerusalem and the County of Tripoli. The enthusiastic response to Urban's preaching across all social strata in western Europe established a precedent for further crusades. Volunteers became crusaders by taking a public vow and receiving plenary indulgences from the Church. Some were hoping for a mass ascension into heaven at Jerusalem or God's forgiveness for their sins. Others participated to satisfy feudal obligations, obtain glory and honour, or to seek economic and political gain.

Conventionally an arbitrary system devised by the historian Charles Mills in 1820 is used to number nine distinct campaigns as Crusades. The Second Crusade achieved little beyond the capture of Lisbon from the Moors by the English. The Third Crusade failed to recapture Jerusalem. The Fourth diverted to sack Constantinople. The Fifth was defeated in Egypt. The Sixth regained Jerusalem by negotiation for a period of fifteen years. The Seventh also ended in defeat in Egypt and the Eighth failed in Tunis. The Ninth is sometimes considered part of the Eighth and is of minor importance, only notable for the presence of Prince Edward, the future king of England. The last of the Eastern Crusader cities fell in 1291 and there were no more crusades to recover the Holy Land. Territorial gains lasted longer in northern and western Europe. Crusades brought all the north-east Baltic and the neighbouring Slavic tribes, known as Wends, under Catholic control in the late 12th century. The Teutonic Order created a crusader state in Prussia in the early 13th century, and the French monarchy used the Albigensian Crusade to extend the kingdom to the Mediterranean Sea. The rise of the Ottoman Empire in the late 14th century prompted a Catholic response which led to further defeats at Nicopolis and Varna. In the 15th century the pivotal events in Christian–Islamic relations were marked by two events: the Fall of Constantinople to the Ottomans, and a conclusive victory for the Spanish over the Moors in the conquest of Granada. The idea of crusading did continue, not least in the form of the Knights Hospitaller, until the end of the 18th century, but the focus of western European interest moved to the new world.

Modern historians hold widely varying opinions of the crusaders. To some, their conduct was incongruous with the stated aims and the implied moral authority of the papacy. Intolerance of other faiths and traditions increased, particularly towards Jews and those considered heretics. Muslims were killed in large numbers on many occasions, as were Christians of other denominations. The crusades had a profound impact on western civilisation. The republics of Genoa and Venice flourished, establishing communes in the Crusader States and expanding trade with eastern markets. Venice gained a maritime Empire. The collective identity of the Latin Church was consolidated under papal leadership by the ideological developments of Crusading and these reinforced the connection between western Christendom, feudalism and militarism. Accounts of crusading heroism, chivalry and piety influenced Medieval romance, philosophy and literature.

Archived