Asparagus

[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Recommended Posts

watermelen671    19429
3 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban Watermelen671 due to their illegal mana consumption.

Ban GNO because you're no better with your exploding Lumas! :wilsondisapproving:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    7322
18 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban GNO because you're no better with your exploding Lumas! :wilsondisapproving:

Ban Watermelen for I have been tempted to RP again, but shall not thanks to your guidance.

 

Edited by GetNerfedOn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I_Link_I    633
1 hour ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban Watermelen for I have been tempted to RP again, but shall not thanks to your guidance.

 

Ban GetNerfedOn for not reacting when confronted with your Lumas!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    7322
34 minutes ago, I_Link_I said:

Ban GetNerfedOn for not reacting when confronted with your Lumas!

Ban I_Link_because, well, the Lumas don't ever explode at any point of their lives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I_Link_I    633
40 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban I_Link_because, well, the Lumas don't ever explode at any point of their lives.

Van GetNerfedOn for giving me great knowledge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I_Link_I    633
2 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban Link because they feed cat food to dogs

Ban GetNerfedOn because he doesn't know how much my dog loves me for giving him the leftover catfood after feeding the cat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    7322
1 minute ago, I_Link_I said:

Ban GetNerfedOn because he doesn't know how much my dog loves me for giving him the leftover catfood after feeding the cat.

Ban Link for feeding his dog with food which doesn't have enough nutrients in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I_Link_I    633
14 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban Link for feeding his dog with food which doesn't have enough nutrients in it.

Ban GetNerfedOn for not knowing that its just dessert for my wierd dog who also likes carrots and (some)other vegetables.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    7322
On 9/3/2019 at 1:27 PM, I_Link_I said:

Ban GetNerfedOn for not knowing that its just dessert for my wierd dog who also likes carrots and (some)other vegetables.

Ban link for i have no mouth and i must scream at them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I_Link_I    633
16 minutes ago, NormalPinkerton said:

Ban I_Link_I for not being the main character from The Legend Of Zelda.

Ban NormalPinkerton because he doesn't know that there are many games which are named after a sidecharacter.(Zelda,metroid etc.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    7322
39 minutes ago, I_Link_I said:

Ban NormalPinkerton because he doesn't know that there are many games which are named after a sidecharacter.(Zelda,metroid etc.)

Ban Link because there totally is a side character in Don't Starve's title.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I_Link_I    633
On 27.8.2019 at 3:14 PM, I_Link_I said:

Ban GetNerfedOn for nerfing my speed and buffing his own.

 

14 hours ago, NormalPinkerton said:

Ban GetNerfedOn for never actually nerfing anyone.

Ban NormalPinkerton because i "got nerfed on".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I_Link_I    633
59 minutes ago, NormalPinkerton said:

Ban I_Link_I for never linking the letter i

Ban NormalPinkerton for criticizing the linking of a Link linking i s .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now