[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Asparagus

Ban watermelen for forgetting that they can always step away from a screen. Seriously, in the last post, you said it was ~2AM ("2'clock in the morning") meaning by your next post it would be ~3AM. Meaning if you have been awake for more than all night, it's a good idea to go to bed.

Also no, I didn't, because I didn't need to.

P.S I am not responding after this so you could say anything about me, you could say something so vile that it could get you banned, and I will not care. Because in the grand scheme of things, I have finish homework.

Ban Watermelen for thinking that the forums are confusing, if you think they are confusing then your confused! because if they were confusing, then I wouldn't be trying, and failig, to cunfuse you as mi spullling degendarates undo a weer ud smuleusde gumelgumis igtug tuedoxn itolx...

13 hours ago, Xedlord said:

Ban Watermelen for thinking that the forums are confusing, if you think they are confusing then your confused! because if they were confusing, then I wouldn't be trying, and failing, to confuse you as my spelling degenerates into a wire of sweltering legumes and tuxedo heat...

FIFY

13 hours ago, Xedlord said:

Ban Watermelen for thinking that the forums are confusing, if you think they are confusing then your confused! because if they were confusing, then I wouldn't be trying, and failing, to confuse you as my spelling degenerates into a mire of sweltering heat and toxic fumes.

RE-FIFY

Ban watermelen for calling 911 instead of 811!

2 minutes ago, Xedlord said:

FIFY

RE-FIFY

Ban watermelen for calling 911 instead of 811!

Ban Xedlord because time is of the utmost importance when it comes to having a stroke. Don't want you having permanent brain damage while I wait for the nurse on the phone to tell me "Yep! That's a stroke! WTF are you doing talking to me! HANG UP AND CALL EMERGENCY SERVICES!!!"

Archived