[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Asparagus

4 hours ago, Pyromailmann said:

Ban watermelen for not thinking memes can die/become old.

Because that's what a normie would say.

Ban Pyro because despite their adamant hatred towards myself and the pointlessness of this thread, they keep coming back to it.

What I'm calling you is 

Spoiler

Related image

Not sure I'm allowed to post this here...but... :3

Image result for FAKE

33 minutes ago, Dorozco said:

Ban watermelen for believing that if someone gets your gender wrong, they should be banned from existence.

Ban Doro-kun because the laws of the internet and sjws dictate what goes on in the world wide web.

Everybody needs to tread carefully, and always be politically correct. :3

2 minutes ago, Pyromailmann said:

Ban watermelen for letting people who like getting offended control them.

The laws of the internet are a different story... (because half of them don't exactly exist)

Ban Pyro for still being on that one post I made while I was delirious at 2 o'clock in the morning.

Jeez dude, you're really one to have something linger with you, you could've just brushed it off and moved on like I did, but nope! Here we are, 50 or so pages later and you're STILL going on about it! :wilson_ecstatic:

18 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban Pyro for still being on that one post I made while I was delirious at 2 o'clock in the morning.

Jeez dude, you're really one to have something linger with you, you could've just brushed it off and moved on like I did, but nope! Here we are, 50 or so pages later and you're STILL going on about it! :wilson_ecstatic:

Ban 77 61 74 65 72 6d 65 6c 65 6e 36 37 31

>I made while I was delirious at 2 o'clock in the morning.

Go to bed, then. Sleep is vital to your growth and your body repairs itself of any damage it can repair (if you have any, of course). Unless you sleep durring the day and stay up all night. Not commenting on lifestyle.

>Jeez dude, you're really one to have something linger with you, you could've just brushed it off and moved on like I did, but nope!

That was literally the last post you made... also moving on is a skill I am inept at.

>Here we are, 50 or so pages later and you're STILL going on about it!

This is a different scenario.

In this situation, I am simply making a comment that isn't necessarily related to the reason why I wanted to ban you but is more about letting people dictate who you are online (cutting it short, be yourself, and the exception is taking necessary criticism when needed and advice when you have to).

1 minute ago, Pyromailmann said:

Ban 77 61 74 65 72 6d 65 6c 65 6e 36 37 31

>I made while I was delirious at 2 o'clock in the morning.

Go to bed, then. Sleep is vital to your growth and your body repairs itself of any damage it can repair (if you have any, of course). Unless you sleep durring the day and stay up all night. Not commenting on lifestyle.

>Jeez dude, you're really one to have something linger with you, you could've just brushed it off and moved on like I did, but nope!

That was literally the last post you made... also moving on is a skill I am inept at.

>Here we are, 50 or so pages later and you're STILL going on about it!

This is a different scenario.

In this situation, I am simply making a comment that isn't necessarily related to the reason why I wanted to ban you but is more about letting people dictate who you are online (cutting it short, be yourself, and the exception is taking necessary criticism when needed and advice when you have to).

Ban Pyro for still being here and giving me crucial advice on how to live my live along with some PSAs. 

You forgot to mention I should drink my ovaltine.

Archived