[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Asparagus

9 hours ago, Xedlord said:

Ban watermelen for being the kind of person that would be a snowflake. 

Ban Xedlord because are you calling me a special little snowflake?! :wilson_livid:

I'm just eloquent, and possess an extensive vocabulary. (even though the second part of that statement is completely superfluous, I left it in there anyways so pleebs may understand what I meant. :3)

21 hours ago, DatShadowJK said:

Ban watermelen for making me return to this

Ban Mr/Mrs/Ms/Miss/Mx/Mz/M/Mme/Mlle/Dr/Prof/Sir(?) Shadow because I didn't MAKE you do anything.

You came back here of your own fruition; I did not have a gun to your head, in a literal or metaphorical manner of speaking, so you did this solely via your free will.

Spoiler

Tbh I could continue adding on more honorifics, but then it'd just look like a run-on sentence and that just makes people start to skim, and I don't want that. So I'll just post them down here:

Spoiler

Mr/Mrs/Ms/Miss/Mx/Mz/M/Mme/Mlle/Dr/Prof/Sir/Sire/Herr/Frau/Fräulein/Dame

Shadow-san/Shadow-sama/Shadow-kun/Shadow-chan/Shadow-tan/Shadow-bō/Shadow-dono/Shadow-tono/Shadow No Kimi/Shadow Ue

Shadow-ssi/Shadow-nim/Shadow-ya/Shadow-a/Shadow-seonbae/Shadow-gun/Shadow-yang/

Pan/Pani/Państwo/Panna/Ponas/Vladyka/Sudar/Panych/Panicz/Towarzysz/Obywatel

Bonus points if you can name where all these honorifics came from. :wilson_laugh:

Archived