[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Asparagus

24 minutes ago, Xedlord said:

Ban Doorknob because I hope it does.

Ban Lord Edge because nothing can go on forever, everything has to eventually and inevitably die via heat death.

It'll be the largest mass extinction event, because nothing will exist afterwards, not even time itself.

Damn, this is going too deep for a sh*tty forum game. :wilson_ecstatic:

33 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban Lord Edge because nothing can go on forever, everything has to eventually and inevitably die via heat death.

It'll be the largest mass extinction event, because nothing will exist afterwards, not even time itself.

Damn, this is going too deep for a sh*tty forum game. :wilson_ecstatic:

Ban watermelen because he's making this game go deep into the rabbit hole.

Ban D-mage cus you al contributed to this monotonous insanity and I love all of you for it... ~~please perpetuate this cancer~~

This thread must be hell to keep in the forums as by all rights it should not even still be alive so keep banning people you deranged lunatics 

1 hour ago, Asparagus said:

Ban D-mage cus you al contributed to this monotonous insanity and I love all of you for it... ~~please perpetuate this cancer~~

This thread must be hell to keep in the forums as by all rights it should not even still be alive so keep banning people you deranged lunatics 

Ban Asparagus for letting us ban everybody

2 hours ago, Dorozco said:

Ban Asparagus for letting us ban everybody

Ban Dorozco for not telling Asparagus that if we ban everyone, there will be thus no one left to ban.

Thus creating a singularity and a paradox and the world as we know it will end!

And then be reborn, a new Universe, exactly like our own, with some rather minor differences. :wilson_smile:

8 hours ago, Asparagus said:

Oh I left a million years ago but came back because of how much spam I get from following this

Ban watermelen for not recognizing my disappearence

Archived