Asparagus

[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Recommended Posts

watermelen671    17,105
Just now, NormalPinkerton said:

Ban watermelen671 because I'm about to write a JoJo reference

Ban NP because JoJo is trash and I'm sick and tired of people referencing it.

Also, you too, failed to copy-paste correctly. :wilson_unimpressed:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NormalPinkerton    1,550
11 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

JoJo is trash

Ban Watermelen 671 because I feed on anger

You know JoJo references? In the internet they do those all the time, but JoJo is a bloody garbage show. But with *INSERT GOOD SHOW*, no one references it, even though it's good. That show is so good and it doesn't get referenced... WHY THOUGH!? WHY ISNT IT REFERENCED MORE, ITS A GOOD SHOW!? ARE YOU FRICKING MOCKING ME!? JOJO IS GARBAGE, SO STOP REFERENCING IT, DAMN IT! THAT STUFF ANGERS ME !!! BUNCH OF IDIOTS!!!

Edited by NormalPinkerton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    4,418
22 minutes ago, NormalPinkerton said:

Ban Watermelen 671 because I feed on anger

You know JoJo references? In the internet they do those all the time, but JoJo is a bloody garbage show. But with *INSERT GOOD SHOW*, no one references it, even though it's good. That show is so good and it doesn't get referenced... WHY THOUGH!? WHY ISNT IT REFERENCED MORE, ITS A GOOD SHOW!? ARE YOU FRICKING MOCKING ME!? JOJO IS GARBAGE, SO STOP REFERENCING IT, DAMN IT! THAT STUFF ANGERS ME !!! BUNCH OF IDIOTS!!!

Ban NormalPinkerton bc all i need to shut them up for ninjaing me is Il Vento d'oro 3:45

Also, Ban melen because 

Screenshot_2019-09-26-09-27-50.thumb.png.f7f1c056fe77c42979f9aa719fb8fd0d.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    17,105
Just now, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban NormalPinkerton bc all i need to shut them up for ninjaing me is Il Vento d'oro 3:45

Also, Ban melen because 

Ban GNO because is that a bootlegged MG game for the gameboy? :wilson_curious:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NormalPinkerton    1,550
5 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban GNO because is that a bootlegged MG game for the gameboy? :wilson_curious:

Ban watermelen671 for blocking me from banning GiortNerfedGionvanni GetNerfedOn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    17,105
1 hour ago, NormalPinkerton said:

Ban watermelen671 for blocking me from banning GiortNerfedGionvanni GetNerfedOn

Ban PN for being too slow.

gossipp.png.7e46688a7359158ec851d57177d88bf7.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    17,105
39 minutes ago, NormalPinkerton said:

Ban elen from the elen show because to make a acurrate shot you have to aim, now stand still...

Ban NP for changing their profile pic AGAIN!

SMASHH.png.218c1b1aa3b8c7db081ee632822b93bc.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    17,105
Just now, NormalPinkerton said:

Ban Watermelen671 because I can't stop

Ban NP because you're gonna run out of trash JoJo profile pics soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NormalPinkerton    1,550
Just now, watermelen671 said:

Ban NP because you're gonna run out of trash JoJo profile pics soon.

Ban melen because this is literally the only JoJo profile picture i have ever used, also because I can't tell if this is satire or not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    17,105
1 minute ago, NormalPinkerton said:

Ban melen because this is literally the only JoJo profile picture i have ever used, also because I can't tell if this is satire or not

Ban NP because

angerysipp.png.bad7b6ae3b0fc354ce1e206964892fd1.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    17,105
12 hours ago, NormalPinkerton said:

Ban WM because

Resultado de imagem para jojo drinking tea

Ban NP because that person has nipple jewels!

soyousay.png.f2a2fce9011cef2a4ddf55be5b08d866.png

Spoiler

Did Batman Forever teach you nothing? NEVER FORGET THE BAT NIPPLES!!!

SMASHH.png.218c1b1aa3b8c7db081ee632822b93bc.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    4,418
11 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban NP because that person has nipple jewels!

soyousay.png.f2a2fce9011cef2a4ddf55be5b08d866.png

  Reveal hidden contents

Did Batman Forever teach you nothing? NEVER FORGET THE BAT NIPPLES!!!

SMASHH.png.218c1b1aa3b8c7db081ee632822b93bc.png

 

Ban Cantaloupe because what I sent you was the first Metal Gear on an NES emulator i have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    4,418
1 minute ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Ban GetNerfedOn for not sending them Tetris.

Ban ImDaMisterL for not realizing my distaste for Tetris stemming from ppl playing tetris battle nonstop

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    17,105
7 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban ImDaMisterL for not realizing my distaste for Tetris stemming from ppl playing tetris battle nonstop

Ban GNO because that's how I feel about JoJo. I don't care if it's the literal incarnation of [Religious Icon] I'm still going to hate it if people don't stop going on about it!

SMASHH.png.218c1b1aa3b8c7db081ee632822b93bc.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    17,105
1 minute ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Ban watermelen because I haven't ever watched JoJo so I barely get any of the memes

Ban L because I haven't either and with how much people keep prattling on about it I swear I never will.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xenologist    1,429
14 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban L because I haven't either and with how much people keep prattling on about it I swear I never will.

Ban melen because of its unknown-ness. What exactly is it? 

Is it possible to research it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    17,105
Just now, Xenologist said:

Ban melen because of its unknown-ness. What exactly is it? 

Is it possible to research it?

Ban Xenologist because

no-me.thumb.png.64eab108f5dff1a13c625da5e2beb4eb.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now