Don't Stop, Make It Pop (inhumanrobot's fanart thread)

20 hours ago, Bebbit said:

Wow. Once again, you absolutely nail the facial expressions. You never fail to impress me.

Thank you!!! That's really nice ;.;

Also, good morning!

treasuretimelads.png

As a side note, I'm gonna be open for requests tomorrow! I'll post a thing about it when I'm ready. If you like that sort of thing, you can either request something here or on my tumblr (when I make the post, not before, please! Make things easier for me to organize). Thanks to everyone who's stuck with me so far!

• Like 11

800milestoneopen.png

Good afternoon! Thank you to everyone who’s decided to keep up with me! I’ll be opening up for sketch requests of a vaguely summer theme today (May 27th) through Saturday evening (May 28th). If for whatever reason I get a lot of requests before then, I will close up early so I can get them all done. For variety’s sake, if I get a lot of the same request, I will do one drawing for all of them and tag like I did in January!

Rules in the spoilers:

Spoiler

Please read my rules before submitting a request:

Put your request in this thread.

Only one request per person, please!

You can request your OC, however, if I’ve drawn that particular OC before, perhaps request a different OC or a canon character? If you request an OC, please make it easy for me to find reference for them!

No NSFW (basically, I’m not gonna draw people having sex).

As before, I reserve the right to refuse any request for any reason (not really planning to, but putting this in here just in case I get some that make me uncomfortable).

Thank so much for hanging with me!

Edited by inhumanrobot
  • Like 8

5 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Webber's hair

...oh

Hmm, requests are open? How about Triumphant Webber being stabby with his claw-hands?

One request per person... meanie

oohhh i already submit a request too on your tumblr, so im not gonna suggest another request since one person per request and you probably having a long time fulfiling all of them, so take your time!

(its about survivor wilson eating melonsicle on a hot summer day btw)

59 minutes ago, inhumanrobot said:

19) My DST Loadout

Those pumps lookin on fleek doe! Do you use the ice staff a lot of or did you think it was much more fitting than the fire staff or other staves?

Also loved the Shipwrecked Wickerbottom, she seems upset about the broken glasses :c, did you base her off of the Survivor skin?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, osmRhodey said:

Yaasss look at all the amazing requests drawn. And I've gotta ask dero, cuz I saw on ur blog/tweets, do you take irl life modeling drawing or something else? :0

I have and I like to practice (and I can share my resources with you if you're interested)!

1 hour ago, GiddyGuy said:

Those pumps lookin on fleek doe! Do you use the ice staff a lot of or did you think it was much more fitting than the fire staff or other staves?

Also loved the Shipwrecked Wickerbottom, she seems upset about the broken glasses :c, did you base her off of the Survivor skin?

Thanks! I use the ice staff a lot, yes! It's my favorite weapon (even though it doesn't deal damage). Wickerbottom was indeed based on the Survivor skin!

• Like 2