Game Update 134801 - 4/27/2015

134801 - 4/27/2015

Changes

• Ghosts are slightly more visible in the dark now

• Fireflies are easier to catch at night now

• Heavier rain during summer means it won't rain for as long during summer.

• Deerclops doesn't spawn until the second half of the first winter.

Bug Fixes

• Users no longer have to restart a server twice to have new mods download and be enabled. Fixed for dedicated servers failing to enable mods via modoverrides.lua when they were newly downloaded from dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua. 

• Fix for temporary disabled mods being re-enabled after the server’s world is regenerated.

• Buzzardspawners now spawn exactly the right amount of shadows

• Buzzards will return to a piece of meat after abandoning it

• Abigail no longer wanders off when Wendy dies

• Being near a fire propagator will correctly unfreeze players quickly rather than keeping them frozen forever

• Can no longer pick up burning items if users clicked them before they started burning.

• Correct animation plays when Buzzards extinguish.

• Moosegoose should now spawn correctly in spring.

• Tweaked Bearger's combat slightly if user wakes it up while Bearger is hibernating.

I found a bug in previous build 134666 and don't know whether it is corrected in this build, needs to be tested.

I played on someone's dedicated server. And mid of winter(world day 27-28), someone accidentally opened the 'Summer trap'.

When the climate suddenly changed, my thermal stone that was full of heat also suddenly chilled out!

I guess maybe it related to temperature modifier function of DST world?

post-577410-0-99294400-1430191373_thumb.

I found a bug in previous build 134666 and don't know whether it is corrected in this build, needs to be tested.

I played on someone's dedicated server. And mid of winter(world day 27-28), someone accidentally opened the 'Summer trap'.

When the climate suddenly changed, my thermal stone that was full of heat also suddenly chilled out!

I guess maybe it related to temperature modifier function of DST world?

If I had to take a guess, then it's because the thermal stone's image is relative to ambient temperatures.

0C world with 30C stone gives hot stone image, then Summer trap sprung shooting world temperature to 50C and stone still at 30C making it now relatively cold.

How about:

* You don't overheat while you're wet.

* Dragonfly only spawns during Summer (stays in the world during the whole of Summer, from the first day till the last).

2 bugs
Meat Effigy does not decrease max HP
Birchnutters can't be attacked

1) That's not a bug, but a balance feature.

2) That's a bug. I'm surprised that bug still hasn't been fixed! I reported it ages ago!

Again.... mole... gunpowder.... crash.... again and again...

[02:09:39]: [string "scripts/components/stackable.lua"]:4: attempt to index field 'stackable' (a nil value)LUA ERROR stack traceback:scripts/components/stackable.lua:4 in (field) ? (Lua) <3-8>   self =      _ = table: 1D9292A8      inst = 116422 - gunpowder(LIMBO) (valid:false)   stacksize = 2scripts/class.lua:30 in () ? (Lua) <23-32>   t = table: 1D927B10   k = stacksize   v = 2   p = table: 1D9272C8   old = 1scripts/components/stackable.lua:119 in (method) Put (Lua) <86-124>   self =      _ = table: 1D9292A8      inst = 116422 - gunpowder(LIMBO) (valid:false)   item = 128505 - gunpowder (valid:false)   source_pos = nil   ret = nil   num_to_add = 1   newtotal = 2   oldsize = 1   newsize = 2   numberadded = 1scripts/components/inventory.lua:681 in () ? (Lua) <589-724>   self =      ignoreoverflow = false      isvisible = false      silentfull = false      inst = 123517 - mole (valid:true)      equipslots = table: 1DBD31B0      Equip = function - ../mods/workshop-375850593/modmain.lua:65      dropondeath = true      isopen = false      maxslots = 3      acceptsstacks = true      ignorefull = false      GetOverflowContainer = function - ../mods/workshop-375850593/modmain.lua:79      ignoresound = false      opencontainers = table: 1DBD9970      ignorescangoincontainer = false      itemslots = table: 1DBD1220      _ = table: 1DBDFD70   inst = 128505 - gunpowder (valid:false)   slot = 1   src_pos = nil   eslot = nil   new_item = true   objectDestroyed = nil   can_use_suggested_slot = false   overflow = nil   container = table: 1DBD1220   leftovers = nil=(tail call):-1 in ()  (tail) <-1--1>scripts/components/bait.lua:10 in (local) fn (Lua) <6-12>   inst = 128505 - gunpowder (valid:false)   data = table: 1F7BE8E0scripts/entityscript.lua:930 in (method) PushEvent (Lua) <924-947>   self (valid:false) =      GUID = 128505      Transform = Transform (1E7B88C0)      inlimbo = false      actionreplica = table: 0976A5A8      actioncomponents = table: 1E1BD048      entity = Entity (19CBB150)      AnimState = AnimState (1E7B88E0)      prefab = gunpowder      damage = 5      Network = Network (1E7B8960)      Physics = Physics (1E7B9600)      selectedasmoletarget = false      name = Gunpowder      spawntime = 4738.966913823      replica = table: 09762600      persists = false      components = table: 1E467460      SoundEmitter = SoundEmitter (1E7B8940)   event = onstolen   data = table: 1F7BE8E0   listeners = table: 19D73B08   entity = 128505 - gunpowder (valid:false)   fns = table: 19D70F20   i = 1   fn = function - scripts/components/bait.lua:6scripts/actions.lua:1114 in (field) fn (Lua) <1111-1117>   act = ACTION 128505 - gunpowder (valid:false)scripts/bufferedaction.lua:22 in (method) Do (Lua) <19-35>   self (valid:false) =      action = table: 0580F7D8      doer = 123517 - mole (valid:true)      onfail = table: 1FD8F068      doerownsobject = false      validfn = function - scripts/brains/molebrain.lua:55      target = 128505 - gunpowder (valid:false)      distance = 0.75      options = table: 1FD8F8B0      onsuccess = table: 1FD942E8scripts/entityscript.lua:1188 in (method) PerformBufferedAction (Lua) <1180-1198>   self (valid:true) =      GUID = 123517      inlimbo = false      brain = --brain--sleep time: 0.00Priority - RUNNING <RUNNING> (execute 7, eval in 0.08)>0.00   >Parallel - READY <READY> ()>0.00   >   >OnFire - READY <READY> ()>0.00   >   >Panic - READY <READY> ()>0.00   >Parallel - READY <READY> ()>0.00   >   >HomeDugUp - READY <READY> ()>0.00   >   >make home - READY <READY> ()>0.00   >Parallel - READY <READY> ()>0.00   >   >Flee - READY <READY> ()>0.00   >   >RunAway - READY <READY> ()>0.00   >Parallel - READY <READY> ()>0.00   >   >Peek - READY <READY> ()>0.00   >   >peek - READY <READY> ()>0.00   >Parallel - READY <READY> ()>0.00   >   >DepositInv - READY <READY> ()>0.00   >   >go home - READY <READY> ()>0.00   >Event(gohome) - READY <READY> ()>0.00   >   >go home - READY <READY> ()>0.00   >take b[02:09:39]: SCRIPT ERROR! Showing error screen	

• Developer

@Maris,

It means that the object was already deleted, but the lua is still holding a reference to it. Oftentimes an event that is scheduled to happen in the future, and the objects gets destroyed in the meantime but doesn't remove its scheduled event. 

1) That's not a bug, but a balance feature.

Out of curiosity, since I haven't used meat effigies in DST, how do they work now?

You just craft one and don't take the hp hit, ghost can haunt it like a Life-Giving Amulet to come back to life?

Do they still take the health penalty for rezzing?

Out of curiosity, since I haven't used meat effigies in DST, how do they work now?

You just craft one and don't take the hp hit, ghost can haunt it like a Life-Giving Amulet to come back to life?

Do they still take the health penalty for rezzing?

Yes, like the Life-Giving amulet, it can be haunted by a dead player and that player will come back to life.

People have taken Health penalties from crafting it in single player, none has ever got a health penalty from being rezzed by one, ever! And of course, if you haunt one, you do not take health penalty from using it in DST and neither do you get health penalty from making one in DST.

Yes, like the Life-Giving amulet, it can be haunted by a dead player and that player will come back to life.

People have taken Health penalties from crafting it in single player, none has ever got a health penalty from being rezzed by one, ever! And of course, if you haunt one, you do not take health penalty from using it in DST and neither do you get health penalty from making one in DST.

Gotcha, so it's basically an awesome rezzing tool like the amulet.  Might have to make a few w/ the spare beard hairs then : )

Koalafants are just going to sleep the moment night hits, regardless of whether they were running or near a player or not. Intentional or bug?

Edit: Also, no animation when feeding rabbits, etc in the inventory.

And can I just say that this was adorable? I have no idea why he looked like that, but I want to see it again.

Archived