ANNOUNCED_ENTER_LAND = "I will find something later...",

Willow:

ANNOUNCED_ENTER_WATER = "NOTHING WILL BURN HERE!",

ANNOUNCED_ENTER_LAND = "Ahh,i can burn stuff here....",

Wickerbottom

ANNOUNCED_ENTER_WATER = "My teenage years are coming back!",

ANNOUNCED_ENTER_LAND = "That was fun!",

How about these?

XirMix is doing the water tentacles thing,i can work on few lines about that...

also,i can only do simple lines,i cannot code that much...

• Developer

@Derpime, for anything in regards of writing characters quotes you need to ask ImDaMisterL who's the CitD quote writer. Mister this is your call :loyal:

And yes, player walking speed will be lowered because of being underwater.

I like his quotes! Maybe he could aid me in quote writing? Well, anyone can aid me in quote writing, I always welcome a helpimg hand.

The real question is, do we want those announces to be implemented? He could maybe help me with quotes for other things!

I like his quotes! Maybe he could aid me in quote writing? Well, anyone can aid me in quote writing, I always welcome a helpimg hand.

The real question is, do we want those announces to be implemented? He could maybe help me with quotes for other things!

i can do the describing thing if you want me too....

And yeah,i want the announces thing...

Hey everyone! I'd like to introduce myself to this modding team as artist/animator. I've been practicing the don't starve artstyle over the past few days and i'd love to do some work for you guys. So if anyone has got an item or mob for me to draw i'll try my best :)

• Developer

Hey everyone! I'd like to introduce myself to this modding team as artist/animator. I've been practicing the don't starve artstyle over the past few days and i'd love to do some work for you guys. So if anyone has got an item or mob for me to draw i'll try my best :)

Oh, I know his work, Lamp! He's really good at DS art!

Hey everyone! I'd like to introduce myself to this modding team as artist/animator. I've been practicing the don't starve artstyle over the past few days and i'd love to do some work for you guys. So if anyone has got an item or mob for me to draw i'll try my best :-)

Heya ! Good to know you wanna give us a hand ! What about you send me a PM so I can give you something draw and see where does that ends ?!  :encouragement: This would be the best since we would be able to discuss it me and you without posting here loads of stuff ! 

Archived