@Creeps in the Deeps recruiting !@

Lampofulmine

Well, given it hasn't been discussed yet, I'll leave you with a MAYBE  :indecisiveness:

Do you have any ideas on what should be traded and for what?

Weapon for food and reverse

Weapon/Food for items and reverse

Trinkets for gold/items/foods

We just give items to the mobs,then they just spill out goods like the Pig King..

Yeah, feel free to post your sketches although this is a public thread so someone might use your art if its already ready-to-use. I'm actually waiting for our Subforum to be out so that we can organize each part of the mod better, especially when people wanna give suggestions or post drawings !

Yeah, feel free to post your sketches although this is a public thread so someone might use your art if its already ready-to-use. I'm actually waiting for our Subforum to be out so that we can organize each part of the mod better, especially when people wanna give suggestions or post drawings !

Okay,i will post as soon as i get back home.And don't worry,they are just the concept arts...

You need to have a lot people following/contribute and you need to show a large amount of progress so you can have a subforum i think...But keep it up!

i like the angler fish...He can act as the underground-berry-dragon thing..He will emit light and if the player walks to it, he will fight the player.

The fugu will have the thorns effect,he will return 15% of the damage to the player

Blobfish:Useless helpless sad sea creatures so the player can feel bad about hitting him.

I can color them if you approve this idea.

post-664368-0-00784100-1442670518_thumb.

i like the angler fish...He can act as the underground-berry-dragon thing..He will emit light and if the player walks to it, he will fight the player.

The fugu will have the thorns effect,he will return 15% of the damage to the player

Blobfish:Useless helpless sad sea creatures so the player can feel bad about hitting him.

I can color them if you approve this idea.

attachicon.gifconcept art.png

post-386662-0-09227400-1438300687.png

The Flup. That is all. Depths Worm lure ish thing.

I want the blobfish, if we can use the net on them... blobfish army!

Ill bring the ideas to the team attention; we are already planning of doing something similar to the angler fish but no fugu nor blow(blob)fish are on the to-do list so we'll have to discuss the idea. 

Please guys, remember your suggestions/ideas so once we have the sub forums you can repost them in a section we'll create only for the SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS ! That way its gonna be easier for both, us and you, to discuss them and eventually find a way to implement them !

Ill bring the ideas to the team attention; we are already planning of doing something similar to the angler fish but no fugu nor blow(blob)fish are on the to-do list so we'll have to discuss the idea. 

Please guys, remember your suggestions/ideas so once we have the sub forums you can repost them in a section we'll create only for the SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS ! That way its gonna be easier for both, us and you, to discuss them and eventually find a way to implement them !

Do the flup! sounds are already there, in DST files.

Archived