Loop's Fanarts of Don't Starve little post 8D

For Manga Purposes (Loop's lil project)  

135 members have voted

1. 1. So I'm now making a lil manga for Don't Starve and I have decided that whoever gets the highest votes will be the one who will meet Wilson~ Vote :D

I'm self studying 3D animation and modeling starting today and my project would be animating DS. I'm still in the basics but I'll try my best to make this project a reality. I started a sketch model of Wilson so that I will start molding his 3D model by tomorrow and hopefully keep my time schedule intact. *pops into confetti*

wilson_model1_by_fruitloop_chan-d8yke8u.

• Like 4

Page 3

4_03_by_fruitloop_chan-d8yobxg.png

I need to change my schedule on making the comic, 3D saps too much energy on my system way too fast. *moves drawing schedule on the morning* So anyways, I have an animation project going on, a big opportunity for me to practice 3D plus animating. I'm not that fast because I'm still starting in the whole 3D thing like seriously I just started yesterday but I'm making progress and I'm proud to say even for a first timer it's a good feeling inside c: I'm calling it: Operation Don't Starve 3D animation~ I will post some of the progress here or in my profile~ 

• Like 6