Loop's Fanarts of Don't Starve little post 8D

For Manga Purposes (Loop's lil project)  

135 members have voted

1. 1. So I'm now making a lil manga for Don't Starve and I have decided that whoever gets the highest votes will be the one who will meet Wilson~ Vote :D

although my back hurts because I slept in the floor 3 days straight.

You slept in the floor? You're tough as nails mate, the last (and only) time I saw people do that was at the beginning of "inglourious basterds", and that movie is horrible.

Edited by Mobbstar
  • Like 3

Great story so far.What happen if Klei publish this?

Anyway,how about a plot twist with further characters like Wes or Tin Man.Maybe a Mr.Skits extra story?

And please,[insert Don't Starve jokes here].But great story so far.Keep up the work

Mr. Skits is in a lot of trouble~ Oh and Mobbstar LOL you made my morning very very bright >v> 

First panel, left speech bubble: "You manage to ruined it" doesn't make sense. I think you meant "You managed to ruin it".

Grammar fact: verbs following "to" are always probably mostly infinitive.

EDIT: All corrected now :p

Edited by Mobbstar
  • Like 1

Silk would work,logically.Hail Mr.Skits.Although i would prefer chester than mister Skits.He is a fur ball,fat,round little silly,can store stuff for you,put in magical gems then he will turn into an icebox,provides you a moving air-conditioner.Did i mention that it is a fur ball?

Hmm,how about some good accidents,maybe in the summer,wilson will store gems/fuel(you know what i mean) and than chester will turn into the "thing"(if you know what i mean,again)And again,more furrrrrrr.....Good work,keep it up :wilson_goodjob::wickerbottomthanks::happypigs:

Page 16

3_16_by_fruitloop_chan-d8xleog.png

@ImDaMisterL Oh yeah! I love that show! I didn't realize it! 8D I was planning on Maxwell himself was the one who  gets Mr. Skits personally but I thought hmmm, it's too soon to reveal Maxwell so I just think of Shadow hands dragging Mr. Skits instead >v> @Mobbstar Master trolling pfft... To be honest, I was going to kill Wilson again but I haven't seen his torture yet. *is killed* It's a joke, I can't kill Wilson again he's too adorkable *cough* I've done a lil research on fatal wounds and such and in Wilson's case since it's on his liver and chances of him living is 30% although! Psychologically, if one's person has the will to live and doesn't panic there's a possibility of him living and boost that percentage. What Wilson needs now is to close the wound in order not to lose anymore blood. I've seen blood transfusions and I saw tons of blood bags when my mom was still alive. What I know on losing too much blood is that, they feel weak and numb. My mom survive for months with only 40 red blood cell count on her body, we always go to the hospital every week just to get more blood on her system and the doctor's said that with that low amount of blood on her system it's a miracle on how she was still alive because low blood cell count leads too, "low amount of oxygen travel to the brain and other other organs resulting to death" My mom doesn't want to die and I know she wants to live, so maybe it's the reason why she lived through the months

From Wilson's case, he still have a decent amount of blood and he doesn't want to die soooo~ I'm still making him live 8D Death really is mad at him now >v>

Edit: Thank you ImDaMisterL from the coma spot >v>

Edited by Theinsanefruitloop
  • Like 6

• Developer

There should be a "," in between the words "call" and "Chester".

Also, Webber's face is priceless Xd

Your first test as a doctor, Mr. Webber, is pretty simple. Don't let him die. If he lives, then you'll be good to go!

Also, your mom is a very strong-willed woman! Surviving with obly those red blood cells in her body? Wow! We gotta thank God, y'know?

@Derpime I assume it is an emoticon, a person, with eyes open and smiling widely, "8D", do correct me if I am wrong, though.

Edited by ImDaMisterL
  • Like 1

Ding dong question:What is 8D?

It's a smiley with glasses 

From

: D -----> 8D

EDIT: Just a reply to ImDaMisterL because I don't want to spam your notifications

Also, your mom is a very strong-willed woman! Surviving with obly those red blood cells in her body? Wow! We gotta thank God, y'know?

Yeah, she was a fighter, I thank God that I've spend time with her on her remaining days in the world and for her to live longer than expected. Doctors have already said to us that she has only 4-6 months left because that's the estimation on Liver Cancer patients. To think that she have managed to live 8 months. She was willing to try everything, from food diets(imagine you could only eat boiled eggs from breakfast, lunch, dinner in 8 months) herbal medicines and blood transfusions every week (Oddly enough, we found out in the end that she had internal bleeding) She wasn't ready to die, she wanted to live, she wasn't giving up but alas cancer take a toll on her. 

It's just the irony hurts a lot because my mom isn't a smoker nor alcohol drinker and yet she had liver cancer ya know.

She will always be an awesome mom in my heart :'D 

Edited by Theinsanefruitloop
  • Like 1

God,of course it is smiley glasses,somewhere taught me to change my perspective,from then i always,see stuff at a different angles(ways),but not this,damn.So what is your schedule for uploading pages? Like 1 page everyday?