The mods that you just can't wait to use in multiplayer

(From the mods from singleplayer)

I dont use any mode but the min8map hud and the allways on status so i really have no opinion on this topic haha

it always sounds like you are trying to misspell things on purpose,

be7cas i9t look lyk u do dis on porpus

I post from my phone so i make lots of mistakes..

Let me guess, touchscreen keyboard?

I know this pain. Why don't cellphone carriers sell phones with keyboards anymore? I used to be able to touch type on my phone :(

Anyway, as for the OT - Mods will definitely be in by the time open beta comes around, completely regardless of if Klei has added mod support by then. Just looking at how many modders applied for the beta.

I really want to be able to use mod characters. Me and my friends are going to make a private server when we get keys ( none of us have one including me) We're going to get 4 TF2 character mods and play together

Always On Status... it's not totally necessary, but I'm pretty sure I'm experiencing a sanity bug and it would be sooooooo much easier to confirm if I could see the numbers without hovering.

Architectural Geometry... those misaligned plants are killing me.

That's all I ever really use. I'm also really interested in Up&Away, just haven't played it in SP so I don't have any basis for anticipation in MP yet.

Coraline You know why. (No more waiting for me, or anyone.)

Various parts of Up & Away - Tea, gonna make a separate mod that won't look or act like U&A's tea.

All half-decent looking/acting character mods - Mostly Mr. Tiddles' mods, Mr. Hastings, (see a trend?) CowboyPunk's, and Fidoop's. Plus some others that are really goodbad,

Let me guess, touchscreen keyboard?

I know this pain. Why don't cellphone carriers sell phones with keyboards anymore? I used to be able to touch type on my phone :(

Anyway, as for the OT - Mods will definitely be in by the time open beta comes around, completely regardless of if Klei has added mod support by then. Just looking at how many modders applied for the beta.

Hahaha, someone actually already figured out how to do it.  There's a Coraline server every once and a while you can use that mod on.

Hahaha, someone actually already figured out how to do it.  There's a Coraline server every once and a while you can use that mod on.

I saw that thread on the forums, actually. Modders are crazy, man.

(Edit: I mean that as a compliment to modders, you guys are crazy good at what you do)

Archived