DST more chesters

I don't think Otto will even be in DST.

Thats a hefty thing to think, seeing as Chester is Dont Starve's mascot and a very useful mob in the game.

Personally Im just waiting to see what Klei does, the most reasonable theory going around (at least to me) is that there are different Chesters, 1 for each player. Whether they'll have different colors or perks like ice Chester or Shadow Chester is yet to be seen.

I don't think Otto will even be in DST.

if Chester wasn't there it would be lonely, especially during a cold winter night while you realize you forgot to get some food he always was there for you through good and bad, What i'm trying to say is....

Otto Von Chesterfield for president 2015. vote now

if Chester wasn't there it would be lonely, especially during a cold winter night while you realize you forgot to get some food he always was there for you through good and bad, What i'm trying to say is....

(x7)

...wall of repeated text

Please fix that post so it responds just once. It looks repetitive to the point of a posting bug. it it was a posting bug, then it needs to be fixed to ONE reply in the post. 

I for one, want a single Chester per world. Chester is a valuable companion, so valuable that it doesn't seem right to me to provide all players with one. 

...But knowing Klei, I expect the option to either have one Chester or one for every player, to please both parties (like PvP and permadeath etc)

Will there be more Glommers? Probably not.

Using this logic, I don't want to see multiple Chesters. Chester, like Glommer, is a character name.

Chester is an individual. Would you want 4 of your pet dog? No! Then your pet dog wouldn't be the unique fluffy munchkin that you know and love. The same applies to Chester.

I for one, want a single Chester per world. Chester is a valuable companion, so valuable that it doesn't seem right to me to provide all players with one. 

...But knowing Klei, I expect the option to either have one Chester or one for every player, to please both parties (like PvP and permadeath etc)

I agree, where multiple Chesters would be cool, one is okay. Plus if someone wants multiple Chesters, they could just debugspawn them in or use inventory editors to spawn in a Chester for all the players.

X7

2 things.

1: Please don't spam me like that.

2: Don't you mean 2016?

Will there be more Glommers? Probably not.

Using this logic, I don't want to see multiple Chesters. Chester, like Glommer, is a character name.

Chester is an individual. Would you want 4 of your pet dog? No! Then your pet dog wouldn't be the unique fluffy munchkin that you know and love. The same applies to Chester.

I don't think multiple Glommers would be quite the same thing as Glommer's perk comes from standing near him and time. Chester is like a backpack that doesn't take up the body slot. Maybe we'll see variants of Chester, like one with frog like skin that has more prominent (but not faster) hopping, just so they're still unique but all have the same function. 

Please fix that post so it responds just once. It looks repetitive to the point of a posting bug. it it was a posting bug, then it needs to be fixed to ONE reply in the post. 

I'm not complaining, but isn't that partially what you mods do? :D

And I think there should only be one chester.

That's right, he who holds the stick will control the chester.

I'm not complaining, but isn't that partially what you mods do? :grin:

And I think there should only be one chester.

That's right, he who holds the stick will control the chester.

We try not to edit other people's posts unless they can't and we have to. 

And look at your quote date, I wasn't a mod then.

Archived