DST more chesters

I just thought that that's part of being a mod.

I would clean the heck out of every multi-post that was caused due to buggy forums...

Yes it is. But like Truth said we don't simply rush in and edit out people posts. This one ticked two boxes however.

1. Obvious spam.

2. Was told to edit it themselves.

I do as much moderating as I can but you'll rarely see me telling about it, the only reason why I said it was taken care of because his post occurred on the first page and you guys were still talking about in on page 2. So now that you are aware it's taken care of, saves someone else coming in on page 3 and asking for it being removed :)

We derailed rather hard here though! All that ruckus just because of some forums being buggy..

Anyway. *shoves thread back on its tracks*

I still think there should be only one chester.

He will be a form of wealth!

I'm more concerned what happens when a player with the eye bone logs out.

We derailed rather hard here though! All that ruckus just because of some forums being buggy..

Anyway. *shoves thread back on its tracks*

I still think there should be only one chester.

He will be a form of wealth!

I'm more concerned what happens when a player with the eye bone logs out.

I agree (not with the derailing part :))

Chester is a unique character and by sticking the furry air licking critter at one makes finding him all that special when you do.

#Chester@1

I agree (not with the derailing part :-))

Chester is a unique character and by sticking the furry air licking critter at one makes finding him all that special when you do.

#Chester@1

I can already imagine, at the start of each game every player will seek out to find the one and only eyebone.

I can already imagine, at the start of each game every player will seek out to find the one and only eyebone.

I won't, I'll wait for someone else to do the the dirty work, then wait for the right moment and take the eye bone, if you know what I mean.

JOKE!

It's cool I'll share. But you know what SethR was thinking when he deliberately went through with the one chester idea.

I won't, I'll wait for someone else to do the the dirty work, then wait for the right moment and take the eye bone, if you know what I mean.

JOKE!

It's cool I'll share. But you know what SethR was thinking when he deliberately went through with the one chester idea.

I know that that is a very unpopular opinion, but I dislike chester.

I would fill him with killer bees and run him into some dangerous places, constantly.

I don't dislike chester as actual chester.

I don't like his use ingame, I find him useless as anything besides beebombs!

Then you must be really good and keeping your inventory in check 'cause let me tell you, I NEED Chester.

On-topic: I really don't mind if there are multiple chesters or not. ​I'll end up with it ether way. It will most likely be a server option. Perhaps there can be more chesters, but not enough for all players to have one, so it's still rare? Just a thought.

Heh thanks. After thinking about it a little more, on the one hand having one chester could be good for a PvP server because it's like a trophy if you kill someone to get it. On non PvP servers though, I don't see the harm in letting others have their own chester. It avoids hurt feelings in a server that doesn't allow PvP. So yeah I stick with the opinion of it being a server option to allow just one or multiple.

Edit: me english speek gud. *sigh*

I think if Chester becomes the only one in the world, the eye bone should not become ashes when using the teleportato (in the case there IS teleportato on DST)... Just a thought.

That is actually a good point, I don't know how the teleportato would work in DST with multiple players... but if it remains then i totally agree with you.

I think if Chester becomes the only one in the world, the eye bone should not become ashes when using the teleportato (in the case there IS teleportato on DST)... Just a thought.

That is actually a good point, I don't know how the teleportato would work in DST with multiple players... but if it remains then i totally agree with you.

That's why there is no Teleportato currently released with DST (or caves or AM,) as basic gameplay and stability come first. 

how to fix only 1 chester

step 1: turn it into swadow chester

step 2: a line of 3 spots for each player

I planned on only letting the person who needs the inventory space the most use the chester. A couple of my friends are more comfortable staying in the base farming, and I have better inventory management than the third, so he would have the chester most of the time.

I'd love to see more chesters, I'd also like to see Shadow Chester. Is playing now and I had 9 nightmare fuels in Chester druing a Full Moon in DST and he didn't change at all.

Don't bump 3 month old threads, silly :p Shadow Chester is a RoG feature and is not in the game yet. 

Don't bump 3 month old threads, silly :razz: Shadow Chester is a RoG feature and is not in the game yet. 

Shadow AND Snow Chester were both DS features.. Not RoG features..

And about the topic: If you can have more THEN 1 player with the same character (2x Willson, etc), then you should also have more chesters.

Archived