Developers, what are YOUR favourite characters?

You've seen multiple threads, we the fans have made and responded to about our favourite characters. But I and I am sure a lot of other fans want to know who your favourite characters are, whether in terms of personality, play style or what ever.

Please, enlighten us!

Bryce has replied with Wendy
SethR has replied with Wolfgang
JanH has replied with Wilson

JoeW has replied with Wilson

Mattesque has replied with Wigfrid (sorry, can only have one and you put her first!)

@Kevin
@Corey
@jamesl
@Ipsquiggle

Still need your answers guys!

Judging from my observations of Kevin's character, his favorite is most likely either WX78, Wilson, or Willow. WX78 for being a robot, Wilson for the sense of humor, or Willow because I want one of the devs to like Willow.

I prefer playing as Wilson; that dapper beard does indeed help with the winter. Of course, Woodie and Maxwell are both pretty fun to play as too. It just depends on how I feel each character slightly alter my play experience.

It's all based upon time on the forums.

Example: Wilson240 (My old account on the Klei Forums) was had the title of senior member because I pin tabs I usually visit (such as these forums)

ah. It used to be based on your number of posts, and this seems like a better system.

this is awesome!!!! so great to hear the devs talk about their favorite characters. I'm  a wilson fan myself i can't seem to play seriously with anyone else. he uses science machine and he is the only scientist like person in the game. beard for insulation as well as easy meat effigies

ah. It used to be based on your number of posts, and this seems like a better system.

If I'm not mistaken, I thought that the little Don't Starve box below your name meant that you participated in Beta. And Beta was a little over a year ago, so wouldn't my title be higher than junior member if it's based off time? Plus I've seen people with higher ranks than me who have had accounts for a shorter period of time than I have.

although its titled to the devs, as everyone else is sharing, id like to say Wickerbottom is my fav character. She's got the books which add so much fun late game, making tentacle pits wherever, and raining down birds an lightning is always fun. Plus applied horticulture for late-season farming. I'm growing fond of Willow though, with her uselessness.

although its titled to the devs, as everyone else is sharing, id like to say Wickerbottom is my fav character. She's got the books which add so much fun late game, making tentacle pits wherever, and raining down birds an lightning is always fun. Plus applied horticulture for late-season farming. I'm growing fond of Willow though, with her uselessness.

Wigfred is my favorite but she's practically cheating as tough as she is.

Archived