The Fall Of Darkness

geni0529

Gray feeling a weird power on his body. The blood and the scratches began to fade away, it kind of helping him but he could feel the injured in his body. " thanks, Draco. It helped a little bit but I think I will need some rest, now". Gray looked at Draco in worried face " what happened to you. You looks sick? Do you need Crowley, or you will use your magic?"

- *cough* I am... out of energy... to do any... kind of magic... Even, I do... I don't know h... how my blood will... will do with your... body. I only... made it compa... compatible with... with yours.

Draco looked at his scales.

- It ala... alarming me... My own blood... blood level is too low.

He heard somebody came back.

- Emma...? What the...

He saw they are really wounded.

He tried to stand up but nothing about that. He was just too weak.

- *cough* Whe... where the hell Crowley is *cough*, we need... need him n... now!

-- Draco... I feel so weak... Why did you used the most powerful spell?

- Other ones could not work... I sacrificed my energy for few days to save life that can now be here for years. My head is shaking.

-- Try to stay conscious. Please... ple...

Red's mind felt in deep sleep. Draco done same. He actually fell unconscious.

"Yes, Draco and Grey seem to be alright, maybe a few scratches but, you both will heal- GOOD HEAVENS WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED TO THESE TWO GIRLS, YOU INCOMPETENT FOOLS!"

*He ran over to the two, his face, a mask of fear and panic, his glasses were fogged up and his pale skin went a sickly shade of white.*

Edited by DivineProvidence

( lol )

ember slithered out of the wolf and killed it

emmas herb basket where is it she taught me some of her herbs

ember tried to grab what she needed but her hand passed through it , she keep on trying while Crowley was having a panic attack

come on come on......... growly! over here help me with these

GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW AND HELP ME! YOU CAN WALOW IN YOUR GOD DAMMED SELF PITTY IF THEY DIE NOW GET THE FU** OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EMBER GRABBED HIS WRIST AND DRAGGED HIM TO THE BASKET

Edited by geni0529

"Okay so what are you wanting me to do again, I'm not a wizard, I can't save everyone, I mean I'll try, but not every story has a happy ending, this is real life after all...."

*He glanced down at the ground, using his handkerchief to wipe away tears which were emerging in his eyes...*

Edited by DivineProvidence

Red woke up. He still could hear and feel. Draco still was unconscious.

-- Wow, so fast I awoke.

Then he heard Crowley. Red got angry. He changed into Draco forcing it and said as loud as he could.

-- Do it or you self would need a doctor! Until Draco wake up, I am here. I still have same wounds and such a things but really, doc, I will kick your ass, even in that state.

(I am going to eat some things from Grill right now :3)

• Like 1