The Fall Of Darkness

geni0529

crystal ....

Emma checked crystal's pulse...... she dint feel anything.....

no! no one else will die I will not let you die crystal

Emma force fed crystal some herbs  .... she said some funky words and her eyes glew green ... after that she checked crystals pulse again .... it was not very strong but her heart was beating.

yes! take that wi-

Emma collapsed

emma hacked up a clot of blood and hair

im fine thanks I should have used that spell ..

looks at blood hair with a smile

hairball!

crystal was breathing and had a pulse but couldn't shoot or defend for a while, emma couldn't use magic draco had low blood , and ember had fined out of stress

( skip into morning)

well there still asleep.... ill make breakfast

Emma grabs a tall bird egg and scrambles it over the fire on a flint pan when there done she lets them cool down and makes a net. she goes over to a bee nest captures all the bees kills them and steal all the honeycomb and honey. then she throws that in the crock pot with berry's .

everyone!!! wake up !!!!! breakfast is ready grab some taffy, rabbit bacon, and tall scrambled eggs!!!!!

- Thanks - he said and take the plate.

Draco looked at blood.

- Huh. It still will not refill my reservoirs. What a shame. It's just a healthy for dracon drink. What will I do in that state? I can't just sit there for about  two weeks until all my strength will come back and wound on leg heal.

Then half dragon though about something.

- Gray, do you feel any changes? Anything? I am worried about it because it could make you stronger or even weaker.