The Fall Of Darkness

geni0529

Gray was in a kind of a dream. He was in a park in England? But where? He walked a little bit around the park. He then saw a picni basket with lots of good food, tea and biscuit, but there was an person siting near him. It war his friend. Jue Qiu, she was dressed in lovely yellow dress and hers hair was nicely tied up with a pink flower. Gray sat near with her, and their eat some of the food. When thier was finished. Jue Qiu say to Gray " come on there's something I think you will see" Gray followed after her. Their come deeper into the foreste. Jue Qiu began to run so fast, that Gray began also to sat the tempo a little bit faster. When he came to her. There was a little opening in the forests. She looked at him in hers elegant eyes. Gray came closer to her. When he touches her. She turned into sand, Gray could hear some kind of dark music in his ears. The trees began to turn into dead tree and thier roots begin to come closer to him. He couldn't moved a muscle, and then the roots catches him. The trees shoved him into a deep dark endless pit.

( dark and very deep wow)

poppy seeds here make him eat these seeds draco, this may be because of the blood you gave him correct?

ember looked at emma......

do you know if there's a way to reduce the amount of your blood in his system? without harming the level of his blood?

......... I do know a way.......

ember looked at her

what is it

we need more human blood in his system, but he cant generate enogh blood is his own body and the only human hereeeee isssss

looks at Crowley

...I like this plan.....

- Damn it. We will start a new war between them... Stop it... He will die, if you won't help him. Don't be idiots you two! I am weaker than ever and can not help but you MUST argue together, even if friend near dies. We can do only one thing. Feed my magic in his body. By way, I am doing. Next transfer of blood can  kill him, let my magic work faster.

Yeah, I think. :-) Welcome back!

Draco saw all the argue sitting by Gray and controlling his heart to make him safe from death.

- Oh, come on! If you will be slower, you will start to back there! If my blood needs reservoirs from other blood of big beast, just carry there a half of liter or what!

He turned to Gray.

- Dude, you will be back to us soon! I hope...

He sent his murdering look on others.

Edited by Minik435

( ok Rikikaku ember was killed now she a ghost crystal and emma were nearly killed by wolfs, and now gray is dieing and we need gobbler blood to save him )

im going to go look for will.... ok emma

if you see a gobbler on the way poes it and bring it here

( bold is emma , bold italicized is ember, and underlined is crytal.