The Fall Of Darkness

geni0529

Gray wake up from his sleep roll. he could feel the cold wind in his face and it will soon to be spring. Gray could see that, Emma and Draco was already awake. " good morning everybody " he said them in a fresh voice. Gray took some of the food that Emma, have make. he sat with Draco. the dragon said to him of the blood that he gave to Gray. " im fine. I can not feel the injured, anymore" he said to them in lovely voice.

- He was bleeding to death, Crowley could not save him. I gave him about two-thirds of MY own blood. It is not too dangerous for me, because I have something like blood bags in my body. But still, regeneration is harder. Until it is ready, it need a lot of conversions, even magical.

Draco done his meal.

- Huh, I though how weird are we looking. Everyone... almost everyone, injured talking to big white beast sitting under the tree and eating food that nobody would even touch. Weird, yeah?

Draco was bored. Time was as slow, as snail. Then he looked at all of the rocks under him and got an idea.

- Red, do you want to do something?

-- What?

- Play chess.

-- Sure, I can imagine it. Do you have a board in true world?

- No but I have ground, rocks, leaves and other things.

-- So okay, I will block myself and you from reading our thoughs. Only moves. They will be possible to read.

- So yeah, let's began.

He made a board eight by eight and made figurines. Two sticks were queen and king, bigger rock a rook, leaves that bishops and springer was made by leave and rock. Small rocks that just pawns.

- Gray or gray? - Draco joked at mind.

-- Black. - replied red with a better mood.

The game started. It looked VERY weird because he was moving both pages.

Draco took a last step and... draw.

-- What the... Are we really eliminated all our figurines except kings?

- Yup. I am surprised too. But you still were closer to win it than me.

He saw that Emma is looking at him.

- Eh, chess. An ancient good game, am I right? Me and Red made a party right now.

- No... He was doing that in own mind. We just were sending messages about moves.

He looked at ground board where were only two kings.

- I think we done for today. It was really long game. The sun is more at west right now.

-- Yeah, I agree.

Edited by Minik435

its funny were in the wild but for some reason im not uncomfortable with this place any more , its like .... this is my home away from my home... it probley sound dumb.

crystal looked up

what world. did you even come from emma?

- If I could stood up than lying under this stupid tree... I have not any book even. Any good book.

-- Do you think, it's so easy to do nothing? I am doing that most of the time.

- I know. But what then?

-- I really don't know. Did you felt that when Maxwell died it changed the season or fastened? It is really warm. As in the spring.

- When master dies, there always are weird things going on.

- Hey! - Draco replied to Crowley when he hit Emma.

The tree near him started to burn.

- Whoops.

He said looking at it. Dracon turned to Crowley and said:

- Do that again and that won't be the only thing I'll do to you, do you understand... doccy?!

His voice perfectly parodied Crowley's voice.

- Even lying here without magic that I can use, this was Red's job by the way, I am stronger than you. Even lying there with so much blood lost.

He started to breath fast and cough.

- *cough* Damn it. *cough*

Edited by Minik435

Gray was confused was is going on .a fight between Emma,Crowley and Draco. He didn't liked at all " it must be stopped, but how?" He thinks for an conclusion. Gray began to scream of Agony. Gray felt is like an pain in his body that won't stop. Gray Laid on the ground. His heart beaten in rhyme, "stop" he screamed at for no reason.

HMMMM OH god.... I don't know what to give him.. umm uhhhh

emma rummaged through her bag..... ember woke up

huh whats going on????????????

ember posses him and see why hes screaming like that!

ok

ember backed up and ran twords gray . she dissapered for a bit and came back

all over his body it feels like some one dumped him into ice cold water!.... oh yeah umm acid!

Edited by geni0529