The Fall Of Darkness

geni0529

( I won't be on in three hours )

Emma: how did a wall get here.

Emma saw ember on the floor. Ember had singed hair and her skin was burnt, wait she thought ember can't get burnt... We'll Emma was angry she transformed herself into a lion and attacked the wall with her claws. She rammed herself against the wall and it shattered

*Oh, I see I am late - Draco says from behind Patch and Emma. - Sorry, but I met somebody. He is trapped too. As we all are. - Then he see two people that exiting from blocked cave.*

Edited by Minik435

He grab the torch in time and leaven behind the Dragon and walk to the place with lots of resourcer.he began to grab lots of twigs,berries,carrots,Flint and much more. He was so tired that he couldn't focus on mining all the stone or chopping all the woods. Then he sat down on a lonely greenly fields with lots of fireflies surrender him then he wont need his torch to light him or begin attack by the darkest monster that the dragon call the " Grue" and began to write his diary down " dear diary the day has been hard and unwilling to do the things I had reach today. That I showed onto the unnatural island and meet some new survival partner that will inducere for myself. And dont know who is the guy maxwell" he writing his last sentive down in his book. When he began to have a heartattack when surprisely look at an big lays of marple with large marple pillowe surrender by some strange wildlife flower "what is that kind of strange flower he took a look on the flower" he say to himself, when he picked it up his head fill dizzie and he quickly shoved it to the ground. Gray heard some weird noises and when he turn his back could he see a big mechiancal kind of moving red castle animal. He quickly grabs his torch and flee safely ahead to the camp.

( May I join as well?

name: Will
powers: Fast runner, resist to cold, high sanity, less afraid of dark and have her backpack
looks: Short brown hair, brown eyes, blue shirt, dark gray skirt, black pants and white boots.
weakness: Has small stomach.)

Edited by Rikikaku

(Seriously, lion just rammed the wall)

Wall were broken, and Soul gathered all his remaining strength and lifted Ember.

-Come on, girl, saviors are here.

Wow, Emma, I'm impressed. It was powerful.

Patch went to broken wall and saw Soul. Last one answered immediately.

-Oh, Hi, Emma... And... Myself? Ahhhh, Patch you are little bastard... Why are you stole my face? Change it... Or I... will break it.

Patch tried too act normally and he really did it right. 

Well it's look like some one not really happy to be saved.

Soul didn't realized something was wrong. And even tried to smile.

Shut up, Dorothy, be silent and help me with Ember... 

Dorothy? Asked Patch and took Ember from Souls hands. Also man with bandage noticed Horrible state of Souls arm. But last one tried to act like nothing happened. Except strange patch question.

You are looking lost, pal... Whatever... - Also Soul saw new mates and add.  -By the way, what is that beast behind you? Is it friendly, is it real?.. - He didn't know Draco can speak.- Looks like a big reptile from fairytale. Or i finally lost my mind... -Also Soul didn't know about dragons. 

(By the way, you can see two completely similar mans. Because  Patch transformed into Soul. But one has the bandage on his left eye(it's Patch). The another man has horrible wounds on his arms, and he is going to be insane.(Soul). But now we have a big group, maybe we should exclude our second characters?)

*No, you didn't lost your mind. - Draco slowly came closer to the group. - I really need to do something with my leg - he thinks. - I'm Draco Fiery, Dracon, or, whatever you want, humanoidal dragon. - Are you all okay? I don't think - Draco says looking at Ember. - We will talk about ourself later. Now we need to care ourself with that all cuts, bruises and lost mind. And do not attack new guy in camp that came when you gone - Draco says to Patch and Emma.*

( ill make ember disappear... but keep patch he's awesome.)

I agree dragon ...thing ummm why is ember passed out and where's adem?

( where did he ggggggggggggggggggggggggooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggg

*Draco looks both ways looking for Ember and Adam.

- Ugh, I hope they're alright... Now we really need to care ourself, my leg rots...

He says and shows that cut on his leg is black in some parts.

- Let's go! We need to search for mandrakes, but watch out or you will fell unconscious. They're looking as a carrots, but white and bigger.*

...............ok................ummmm.......?????????

emma backs away slowly and start to pick up some herbs

ember wakes up from the swirling horror of her sleep/ faint ( I don't know how to call it?)

how long was I out?

Edited by geni0529

*Draco see only a lot of regular herbs but any mandrakes in view. Then he touches something soft. He looks up and sees the last thing that hewant to see anytime. Spider den.

- Dang it!

Draco secretly has aracnophobia so he takes off his swords and cuts it into shards. Then he looks at it and thinks a while...

- Silk! I can have bandages!

He uses the silk and backs to search for mandrakes. Then he feels something on his back. He turns around taking off his coat. He made a badchoice to destroy the den. There was a small army of spiders around him. He fights about ten minutes and wins it. His coat was completely destroyed. All of his daggers lies on the earth. But that was not important. He had this coat to hide his back. Under neck were two big rests of bones that meant, he had wings in past that were brutally ripped off. With these memories he lies on ground and cries with pain.

(Wow, our RP is getting really good 0.0)

*Draco slowly backs to reality. He touches the rests of bones last time and stands up. Then saw that Emma walks into forest.

- Hey!

He tries to stop her but she was too far actually.

- Ugh, I'll have to run... - he thinks and with a bit healed leg walks and searchs for Emma.

Dracon finds her near other person.

*Draco looks at bushes where girl was hidden.

- We won't hurt you, come out. And you are in darkness of these bushes but there still are not dawn, so co... damn it...

He didn't end his sentence because in darkness of forest he felt something big and angry.

- FAST! LIE ON THE GROUND!

Then he breathes fire on higher parts of bushes. Grue was hurted with that.

- Are you alright?*