The Fall Of Darkness

geni0529

"Yeah, I am okay, just it looks like... I did too much... for my head... And I had to wipe out all my memories... Again. Did I use to do... a lot of 'transformations' in last days?" Patch really looks healthier than in the cave. Although he was a bit confused.

"Bad place where we need food. Huh... Sorry girl, I think the last one is the problem in every world."

Edited by PatchDotexe

(when you saw it? And why you aren't insane? I mean, you couldn't. First time he did it in the darkness, before meeting with you. Second time into the Varg*you was unconscious*, third time he hide in the cave.)

Our companions? Well, I probably should know that... So tell me about them.

Patch was confused, in his mind one man already something for those Islands.

Name: Tasha

Powers: can take the form of anything in a 3 mile radius, and invisibility. Has a magical candlestick.

Looks: tan skin, thin and tall. Grey eyes and purple lips. Has a crown and blue hair.

Weakness: she randomly breaks down sometimes and goes into a coma for anywhere between an hour and a whole day. The more she is invisible, the more tired she gets.

(anything? Only objects?)

"Okay, I got you, we will see them. By the way... Where are our companions? And what's the plan?"

(i think it's time to blow up little Adam's laboratory... Tasha. We have two groups. Soul and Ember. Patch and Emma. You can find first one because of the small explosion. Second one created the camp, it's near the cave *yeah, bats should appear*)

(Can Ember accidentally make fire little bigger?)

Edited by PatchDotexe

( isn't patch underlined not bold? and you just love to keep the changes and trouble up don't you never a calm moment. )

suddenly a squeaking noise comes from the cave

what the-

Emma was suddenly interrupted when a bat flew on her face

ahhhhhh!!!!! get this thing off of MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

embers whole body suddenly burst into flame wile she's picking something up

oh god no

the glass melts and spills on the floor and knocks down a shelf of more liqwids

(Sorry, was a little bit busy but here now)

The bat that flew into Emma's face started to transform into a human

"Sorry about that. I'm still new at transforming into bats. I suppose I should introduce myself! I'm Tasha. And you are?"

(Also, what happened to AdamtheGamer?)

(He is... Just run away in random direction and disappear, so we blowing up his lab.)

"Get away from her, little bast..." Patch grabbed the bat and was ready to punch it. But in last moment it starts to transform into human being. "What the f... cupcake? Girl, I was close to made a mess out of your head. What were you thinking about?" Also he was little shocked. She transformed so easy... Such transformation would be very painful for Patch. And he would be very wounded and hungry. So yeah, he was amused.

"Oh, mother..." Said Soul and grabbed Ember. She accidentally burned his arm pretty hard, but the adrenaline helped to keep mind clear. First, he wanted to go down in the cave. But whole place could blow up, and fumes could be toxic. "Don't breath as long, as you can!"  He dragged Ember to an empty corner. And he created a wall made of the darkness, it was hard with his wounded arms, but he ended before the first strange bottle blown up. It's wasn't the strong explosion, but the fire began to absorb the building. The explosions started to happen more often and laboratory was slowly destroying. Soul made a hummer. But he couldn't keep it in his own hands.

"Ember, destroy the wall" His head was pounding again... He start to see strange creatures. Those visions was awfully real. "Fumes are toxic after all."(They not so toxic, but they helped Solomon to lose his mind. And limit of dark objects is near.)

Emma: freaking bat girl thing that is no excuse for nearly clawing my skin of!!!!!!

Emma runs up to the girl and slashes the dagger down Tasha's face

Emma: there now we are even

Ember: ahhhh my shoe!!!!

Embers shoe falls of and she steps in a puddle of a blackish bluish color

Ember: ooooooooowwwwww!!!! Wait wall what wall?

She looks at black wall

Ember: oh wait how did that- never mind I don't rally care

Ember rams into the wall setting it on a orange and red fire

Ember: BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I'm sorry... Last week was hard. And I should keep learning. Exams and job interview are coming... And I didn't get enough sleep for a whole last week. I should get some... Maybe i will answer tonight, but can't guarantee it...)

Name: Gray Aleksanteri Henderson ( he must likely, people to call him Gray)

Power: he has none kind of supernatural power, but he can use throwing knives and very good at stealth and lock picking, and he won't got tired easily. He is very good at Doughing enemies attacks.

Looks: he is very tall around 7'8. He has has dirty brown looking fuzzed hair. He wore most in grey clothes or brown, or any kind of dull colors. He's clothes is kind of Victorian fashion clothes. Though he live in the 1920. He is in the middle of twenties in his age. He looks alway tired out and can't remember the most things he say. He live in England and he is half Finnish.

Weakness: like I say early he can't remember the most thing he say and can get paranoid easily. And he is very picky. He is very unstable.

Sorry if my English is not that great. And i will post a drawing of him soon.post-268048-0-04792100-1400960888_thumb.

Edited by Gurisar36

Name: Draco Fiery

Race: Dracon (YES, it exist!)
powers: has fire breath , daggers, swords, scales and magic of fire and earth
looks: gold scales, green eyes, brown coat with a lot of daggers and two big swords on back, fur boots, mouth like at dragons
weakness: sometimes goes insane, HATES being cold, sometimes all of his scales drops out to make place for new, he isn't very advanced in magic, so he can fizzle or backfire spell (!), hates water (he drinks only blood of fallen enemies)

• Like 1