The Fall Of Darkness

geni0529

*- I'm Draco Fiery, sorry for that but I have not so nice memories to Grue, because this is the monster of night. I had situation like you too. But then I got hurted. Emma, sorry for no reply when you was asking. My memories just are too painfull... I have lost my wings but about that later... Wait... is not that a mandrake?

He looks at big, white carrot that was in ground. He came closer to it and pulled on leaves. Then hits it fast.

- Done, now we have to cook it.

* - I know, it's awful but this is the only way that I don't have to amputate my leg yet.

Draco cooks mandrake with own's breath and eats a half.

- Anyone wants too? It can heal us.

Then he takes off his bandage and shows that there isn't any cut but only scar.

- By the way, where is Patch?*

Edited by Minik435

(Yup, look after post where you go to search Ember and Soul).

*- Okay.

Draco says and then eats rest of mandrake. His body have regrown almost all missing scales. Then he goes to search for Patch. It didn't take long. He said all he knows about Will to Patch.

- So, if we are all, we can go back to our camp. We have a new visitor there. His name is Gray. I'll talk about him in our way back.*

Edited by Minik435

(Sorry, i disappear all time.

Okay, Patch will stay in game... Soul, he will stay too, but out of adventures, because he horribly needs to recover. Patch stayed behind to help Solomon. They are making a camp. Actually it would be good if Ember would stay with Soul. He is insane and wounded and need help. Of-course Patch won't leave them alone.)

-Don't worry, Ember. It wasn't long... We are alive... Soul answered. Finally he will get some rest... No he can't... It's time to make a camp. And everyone left them... Bunch of pricks... They left us all alone, just like that.

He didn't saw Patch, the last one was scavenging destroyed lab.  He saw everyone had left, but he couldn't just go away. Patch knows - he only person, who will help Ember and Solomon. But also he heard Soul's words.

Don't be mean... They are having enough problems and they should to deal with them on their own. Answered Patch, he start to construct a camp, in Adam's place he found enough resources. Too bad... The place was destroyed.

Oh, the last person I wanted to see. Great. Dorothy, I would like to break your face, because you stole my. - Soul didn't want any help from someone like Patch. The last one starts to understand what Soul mean by that. And still Patch continued to create a camp.

-Don't call me like that... Had i any choice or not?  I don't know... I don't want to be a female for sure. It's kind of disturbing for me.

Well. What is about Adam?

I don't remember, I cleared my memory.

What? You didn't remember anything, are you serious?

It was necessary. I believe it was!

Well, i will just close my eyes this time... 

It took time, but the camp was ready. It was a basic one, but at least it something. A firepit, a chest full of monster meat and vegetables, a crock pot, few drying racks. Better than nothing. And pair of axes and pair of spears, for campers were in a complect. 

Soul, keep your eye on Ember, don't let her find troubles. And try to be more careful with your own hands, until i see you again..

Find someone else's face, before we meet next time. And i will forgive you, Patch, maybe i will...
Ember, use some rest, and keep Soul, until his arms in such state... And after it too... And keep yourself! Will you, girl?
I will see you around, mates.
And Patch went in direction where another group,
Ignorant son of a b... woman... He didn't shake my hand, when left...

Edited by PatchDotexe

(info about Patch's appearance:

Adult man(about 25) with dark short hair, brown eyes. He has scar bellow left eye. His skin is very pale. He is tall (about 6,1'). He has a bandage on whole left eye and part of head.
Costume: Maroon shirt, black dusty corduroy trousers and dirty dark shoes.

It's actually Solomon's appearance with Patch's bandage)

(Geni, it's final with Ember and Soul. They just stayed in camp. No need to return.)

What's up, Flamy?

Draco met Patch(if i'm right). But the last one still hates any kind of Dragons, so Patch and Draco returned in silence(Even if Draco tried to start a conversation, Patch didn't answer him). But they did it right in moment Emma released she forgot someone behind. 

Wow, wow, Emma don't rush back I helped them with a camp. They will be alright. They can care about them selfs and each other. I trust them.

After it Patch saw a new girl. He decided to directly ask her name:

New face again. Hi, I'm Patch. Who are you?

Patch smiled. Soul smile rarely. But Patch isn't Solomon after all.

Edited by PatchDotexe

(Or maybe he will be teleported to the other island by those teleport builded up by things? Gray found the place, where it is. And I will find other parts.)

*Draco stops to run when he see weird thing in ground. He takes it off and he saw that it's something like metallic head*