The Fall Of Darkness

geni0529

(Draco washed off the blood from coat and his body. Only his gold scales were dark purple in a lot of places 0.0)

*- Kid? I have over two hundred years. I'm Draco, the Dracon. As I think, you don't know where you are? If yes, I'll said about it at camp. If no, then welcome in pack. Let's go to the camp now. And sorry for now but I really have to take off those coat. It is still few wet.

Draco took off his coat and hold it at good hand. Then he turned back and added:

- Sorry, if rests of my wings are awful.*

• Like 1

*In camp Draco seen that everybody are back.

- Hello everybody. It's doctor Ecksley. He is new on islands. - Then Draco said some things about rest.

- If you are really a doc then do something with my left hand. It is broken.*

He looked at the kid's left hand, the bone didn't seem right almost as if the wrist was bent in some way, 'To be honest, you need something to support this, like a splinter or something along that kind of line, tell me kid, how did you break it?' The doctor held back a chuckle, the way he was squirming around in pain like that, he looked like a fish out of water.

*- Humph. Or when I attacked dragonfly and hurted it in throat or slammed the tree and got all these bruises. By the way, do you really a doc? You are probably holding my hand too hard - said Draco feeling pain. But his face have not changed. - If you are like pain, that will not give anything. I was hurted worse before.*

Letting go of the kid's arms he ran to the other side of the kid and inspected the remains of his wings, he saw a tender bone that could be seen from normal view, the doctor grinned and puled on the bone until blood poured from the sound like something out of a horror movie, 'can't take anymore can you, kid?'

'Damn it', The doctor shouted aloud, he sneered at the kid and shouted, 'Awww, so the little dragon thinks he's brave, it won't be that guy, Maxie or whoever you need to worry about, he moved his face closer to Draco, and whispered,' it will be moi,' he grumbled and walked away pushing himself past Crystal and Emma.

*- Humph, weird guy. As I think, war doc. He is cruel because of his past. He will back. - Draco laughs - It was the funniest thing I have ever saw. Psychopatic doc tries tu hurt DRACON! The only thing that can hurt us are big dragons and worst monsters of this world! But really, are you alright Emma?*

Emma: than get ready to do a marry jig!

Emma moaned and sprinted into the woods, she came back with sitckes herbs and cob web, she weaved the cobweb onto the stick and weaved all together

Emma: may I apply it

'Idiots,' Crowley shouted aloud, 'That dragon or whatever they are, he was lying there was no way that didn't cause him pain!' Crowley didn't see the tree root in front of him, tripping him onto the ground, the doctor started shouted unpleasant curses into the sky, and turned around in pure rage when he saw one of those 'idiots' laugh at him.

*- Oh my... - Draco casted the magma ball and throw under legs of doc. Then he controlls it to not hurt doctor. - I know magic, have scales and fire breath. I survived a year and over month here. What do you have and can? Anyway we have to be together or we all will die. And now really, do something with my hand. I have to fight with Grue in fourty seven hours.*

Crystal: I would not mess with her she nearly killed me

Emma: ohhhh I like your little attitude I may keep you as a little pet

Emma grabbed his throat and slid her dagger With slight pressure so he bled

'Grue?' 'Who the heck is grue?' 'Sounds like a throat virus to me,' He turned round to Emma and saw faint purple marks around her neck, 'I do apologise for my ... Behaviour, will you forgive me mam?' He lied through his teeth, he wasn't really sorry but he needed to co operate with these people and he knew all too well they could easily overpower him, maybe that dapper man, I met before could help me with my current predicament, Crowley thought to himself.

Noticing blood, running down his neck Crowley, quickly got out is handkerchief from his pocket and quickly applied to the wound, he glared at the girl but looked at the wand and smiled, So this can take me to the dapper man, the one who trapped us here. Maybe If I kill the others then he will set me free or better yet let me help him killing off the other survivors, a sickening thought occurred in the doctors, head as he grinned inwardly and laughed coldly.

Edited by DivineProvidence