The Fall Of Darkness

geni0529

(Weren't you on Emma actually? It was during going back to camp where Draco is running near Emma but he stayed for a while... Maybe Emma stopped too, then your post is good... and then:)

*- Yes... probably... But I don't have anything to hide it. Maybe in your backpack?*

(Ugh, IDK then... But die/get caught by Charlie second time in this story? Wait... I know! Maybe an old bell "accident"? But then where they found Glommer? We have now some options:

- Charlie

- Teleporting

- Old Bell

- Magically gone

- Still In Story

- Something Other That Is Not On This List (SOTINOTL))

( ember may or may not come back during the story and huh wait what im now confused no the grue will not grab soul it would if it could but the only reason it could get ember is because she was below sanity cant respond too confused you broke me!!!)

(Okay, then:)

*Draco decides to back to camp and do something with weird metal thing later. When they were almost in the camp, they saw Gray sitting near the fire. He is first near him.

- Say hi to Emma, Patch, Solomon and Will Gray!*

*-Thanks... Wait a while...

Draco lefts Gray confused and takes nearby tall grass then doing something with it.

- Done! - He had a new coat suprisingly filled with all his daggers and two swords. - Awww, magic. Sorry for that before, it won't happen anymore. Surviving here is more important than crying at things, that won't back... But wait a one moment yet...

He walks to the nearby tree and roars very loudly. Then with his own claws he chops the tree down.

- Okay. So Gray, will you say something about you or you Will, or maybe I about my adventures on the island before this?*

ill go get food

emma walked off and stalked two  rabbits she sliced one and threw her dagger in the end she came back with two rabbits.

1,2,3,4,5 we need more food ill get fish

emma saw a pond she took off her jacket and shoes and dived in, she swam after a fish, but then a tentacle sprout up from the pond and grabbed her foot.

auhviswdjvwgevsvgvsgvwvg helup

Will heard the cry of help anfd took spear she find somewhere and run toward voice. When she saw tentacle she shivered but run to it and hit it, then run away and repeated proces until thing was destroyed.-Y-you ok?-Askd tired girl.

Gray was still in the camp and sitting on a tree stump and he was bored to death. Then he heard suddenly foot steep " oh no there is something out there" he think. He was close to hide but is was too late. Then he saw Draco and some other people. They say hi to him and he stood on the ground, to the new people " hello my name is Gray Aleksanteri Henderson, but just call me Gray. Is a pleasure to meet you all" the other begin to find some food or anything else . He Heard a little bit what Draco say to him but he just stay silent. Then he heard he heard someone screamed after help. Gray run after the scream but Will run first towards the scream with battle rage and he just stood there and do nothing. Then he ask Draco what he should do and he think about telling his story before he came to the island but he couldn't remember his story now. " just tell your story" he say.

*- Hmmm... Okay... It all started at volcanic island of Dragoria, where I was learning magic of fire and earth. But I was bored of training one spell by week, so I wanted to do something better. One day I gone to bed with this on my mind and woke up there. I didn't know where I was and when. Then "HE" said hello to me and warned about what I'm wishing. I was hungry so I killed some rabbits. I needed to built my own shelter. When it was done, sun just gone. Then I felt Grue. Until I lighted up my camp, I was in cuts and bruises. That was first time, when I ate vegetebles. That was my first mandrake. I found it and I though it was rabbi. But when I breathened fire, it screamed and I woke up next day. I saw that it still was in place. During eating it, my body healed incredibly fast. Year after it nothing has changed, I still hunted on rabbits and tried to survive nights. But then... It was so painfull. At spring I saw something that I called bearger. I attacked it because he destroyed all the things he saw. But during attack he just catched me and then... then... HE DID THAT! - Draco took off his coat and shown ripped off wings. - I still can't believe that. After that I needed to forgot about it , so I made the coat. With my magic it was keep filled with daggers. Two months later the island began to drown, I needed to go to caves and I get out of them in really bad condition and that's all. I won't talk about what I saw under earth.*

He heard all the information about Draco past " hmm this guy had a harder to survival the island when he comes. I just come here today and he was there so many years. And the beager, what is that kind of beast it sound horrible" he thinks for himself. When he should tell to Draco what was Dragorie like but then he showed his broken wings. Gray felt like to puke but he hold the down so the ground don't be all that kind greenish. Gray couldn't tolerate that kind of gore or serous injure because is remember to much of he past that he wouldn't likely to tell only them person he could trust " hey, Draco. What was Dragorie like because I had never heard about it and never had seen such creature like you before?" He asked

*- Dragoria is an volcanic island hidden under earth. Our ceiling is a big crystal that gives light of day and darkness of night. The sea is not that thing you calling "water" but lava. There are too rivers of nobody's blood that we are drinking. That's why I have never tried vegetables. We can too make meat with our magic... But not me, this magic is just too hard. Our population is about one thousand. One thousand Dracons minus one... Anyway we all know about earth people because sometimes we have to go out, if some resources are missing. That's reason why I know english. We are not monsters, we all living in friendship because we all ned ourself to survive. In my land are too true dragons. We never had a peaceful day. Everyday we are scared of three dragons. But their names I know only in Draconium, our language. You will not know what I will said because they are only a sounds of roars. I sweared when I destroyed tree and you didn't know about that, right? - Draco ends his story and then stands up, goes to the nearest bush lies on it and says - I'm tired for now. All this day was too hard. Goodnight.*

Edited by Minik435

*Draco has a nightmare. He runs through long corridor made of metal plates. Floor is all in blood. Behind him darkness grows. Then he fell on the ground. He is all in darkness...

- Youuuuuu cannnnn't ruuuuun befffffore passssssst! - Evil voice is in it all.*

*Draco screams. He woke up and discovered that all sitting near campfire and currently looks at him.

- Ugh... Sorry... Just a nightmare...

That wasn't truth currently. He had these nightmares from beggining on the island a year ago. He ever wakes up one time and he have rest of night peaceful.

He though about past. What does he do? He does not remember.*

(Khm... Soul wasn't with us...  Well... I should write prehistory again. And it was night time, wasn't it?)

Soul saw everything, he tried to grab Ember's hand. But he was too weak. He couldn't stop Shadow Monster. He just was watching in direction where Ember disappeared.

Ember... Ember... Where are you, Ember? Reply... Please... Please... Pl... Pl.. - Soul whispered.

And in moment later he shouted very loud:
EMBER!!! Where are you? EMBER!! Repl... REPLY TO ME... Please...

After it, he continued his shouting in the void of darkness. His words were indecent. He started to damn the night and the island as well. And he knows words wouldn't help. But he has nothing else. Everyone are gone... Except shadow monsters, illusions, which were appearing even on the lighted areas. They didn't try to hurt him, but they were stalking him.(He is insane, but remember, when he will become completely insane, whose illusions will become real, for everyone. And they will be aggressive.) 

There is only one thing that I can do...

Patch was really disappointed. Will just ignored him. 

Whatever then...

And soon he saw a light in the darkness of the night. It was coming closer. It was Soul. A torch in left hand and a spear in another(they still hurst, so after he join the group he will stay with empty hands. 

Soul, why are you here? And where is Ember?

Solomon kept silence.

Soul... What is happened?

Night monster happened... I don't know... It just ignored light... It just...

Soul wasn't okay. He was shaking, because of terror. Even his eyes were wide open because of fear and madness.

Oh... ****.

Still, all remaining members of the group didn't look sad. Just like... Everyone Ignored the fact monster just grabbed girl, when she was near fire. They ignored human is dead.

Patch wasn't like that. Yeah, his mind wasn't hurt, because he lost someone who he can't even remember. But... Girl just died. And he understands he knew her. That make him hate his own skill. He felt himself such a monster.
Don't they afraid being grabbed by the night all the sudden?(that question make him feel uneasy)

Soul... He was in the bad shape. His mind and head were pounding. Solomon start to blame himself. Of-course, he was the one who took Ember with him. Who didn't say her to stay with Emma and Patch. He was the only one who guilty in Ember's death.

He tried to stay away from group. He just... Couldn't forgive himself. Also he only one who saw monsters. They were stalking...

I probably going to skip that meal... - Soul answered to Emma.

Well, this place is a nightmare. So... I will say we have it not only at night. And someone's nightmares come true today.

Don't say it like i will not understand... Ember got something much worse.

Patch felt uneasy because of Soul's words.

Edited by PatchDotexe

*Draco wakes up, this time not by nightmare. He looks straight and see Soul.

- Am I dreaming yet? If not, where youuuuuu... - Draco yawned - ... were?

Then he saw sad faces of others.

- You were with Ember, right?*

( it's readable)

Emma: oh ember... So the shadow hand it just reached out and ....... Grabbed her

Emma looked down and shook her head sadly

Emma: you should not skip the meal you need the strength if you do I'll make you eat in the morning

Edited by geni0529

*- Wait - Draco said confused. - So you're saying that SHADOW HAND, not Grue catched her? That means she can be still alive. Grue have not hands... Just darkness... Ugh, I need some blood to drink... Wait a moment.

Draco runs into other bushes with torch and after a minute allbody can hear cracking bones. Then he came back with rabbit in hand.

- Okay... I know, it's cruel but I need to survive. Sorry, if somebody is thinking it's awful.

He then cooked it not on campfire but with his own breath.

- We need to watch out. If currently it's autumn, then I probably need to dig a shelter and sleep there all the winter. But I think, I will find something to warm up us all... What about idea of building a house?*