The Fall Of Darkness

geni0529

*Nearby boulder melts up showing an entry to other cave*

*From the hole shows up a humanoidal dragon that looks really bad. A lot of his scales are missing, his coat has very big holes and on his one eye is a scar.*

*Ouch, splendidly I getta out of... - monster looks at the others - who are you!? - he fells on earth and catches on his head and then fells unconscinous*

(Happy BD by the way!)(3 days left)

Edited by Minik435

"What the **** wrong with you, Emma?" Patch grabbed Emmas hand only after her attack. He didn't know the reason, why he didn't stoped Emma. Maybe he was too slow. Or Solomon didn't want to stop her. But his face changed, he was very angry, even iris of his free eye start to glow red(Just a visual effect, nothing else)."Drop the dagger!" He squeezed her hand very hard. And escape from such grasp is not easy. "Tasha, sorry..."(Is she in game? If not, then next question: Is she alive?)

(And how I should to react on dragon, and endless count of ways in the caves... Well)
Patch, really was shocked, It was too many events for him. So he pretend nothing happened. Just released Emma's hand free and said: "We will talk about it later... For now we got big unconscious bad beast for butchering." Patch hates dragons, and prefers to eat those beasts then become their food.

The such using of fire wasn't wise, because of Soul... In a closed small area heat only increased. It was normal for Ember. But Solomon start to feel himself an ingredient, which were cooking in the crock pot. 

Are you want to cook us? Oh... I forgot, only I will be cooked... Womans... My arms are bleeding, I start to see horrible visions, but still I should do all job... Because in other way i will die horrible death, and someone will write on my grave, 'he became a tasty meal'.  Soul got up and grabbed the dark sledgehammer, he tried to break the wall. But he was weak, his arms were too hurt, so couldn't do it. On second strike he just drop his tool. "Damn... I going to kill Adam... If i will make it out alive."

Edited by PatchDotexe

*The dragon wakes up filled with ache. Then he saw Patch's face looking on him - *cough* Did I something wrong to you? - Creature asks slowly. - Where are we? - He looks around island and roars painfully. - Nooooooo! Next ones! I though IT was the end!*

Edited by Minik435

(14h and no reply? Draco waits too long! :( )

*Dragon tries to stand up but then he fells Patch's look. - Why do you keep looking at me with that eyes that wants to kill me? I'm not a next Maxwell's monster. I was on the other island but something happened and it become to drown up. I needed to go to the caves and block entry. Then I wandered about a month through monsters and darkness! I almost died. Today, or maybe yesterday I finally got to the other exit. - He looks around next time and says - It's his next island... Maxwell, I don't know what are you planning now but I swear, I'll kill you! - monster roars into air. - I'm Draco. Draco Fiery. And who are you Mister, Mister-BadEyes and Woman?*

Gray wokes up in a unknown place, there was lots of resource and food. He couldn't remember how he came here. The only things he could remember was shadow of a slender silhuette figure. He rise himself up and began to walk the direction of north. The sun was nearly out of horizon. There was gone an half hour of walking. He could smell some burned charcoal in the distance and hear that someone shouted at each other. "Are there someone survives end me" Gray thinks for himself. He began to sneaks into some bery bushes and saw some strange creatures. Some was human and someone was not.

woman woman!! oh you little-!

Emma falls down and looks around

what the hell? did you trip me patch?

dude really you expect you to be able to pound a wall with those noddles?

ember snatches the hammer from him and hits the wall. it doesn't budge. ember felt sick she had a bad felling in her stomach the world was green, every thing was swirling 

Emma Soul help!!

she gasped and fainted

( sorry with school and prepareing for my party its hard to get on I wont be on at all for the nest three days most likely>)

Edited by geni0529

*Hey, sorry if I said something bad. Patch, if it's your name, you can make her free. If she wants to hit me, do it. I will feel that I'm still alive. Really. In the caves I met monsters that nearly killed me. Anything is better than being in caves. - Draco says, closing his eyes and expecting raging of Emma (he still does not knows your name) on him.*

(Happy birthday! I hope you're OK and have great fun. BTW my mother today have her name day :) )

( on a iPad today's my b- day :) )

Emma: Guggenheim sorry just frustrated and angry I'm Emma

( patchdotex reply plz! )

Emma turns her head in the direction the scream comes from

Emma: ember and soul are in trouble come on!!!!!!!!

*Draco tries to stand up. He is about 1.5 taller than normal human. With big pain in his leg he looks in a way where scream was. In his hand is a dagger ready to attack but nobody knows where it was hidden (in coat lol) - Let's go! I can't run now, but I'll chase you when you will be there!*

(@PatchDotexe, we REALLY need you!)

Edited by Minik435

Gray is still hiding in the berry bushes, when he see the other running away "yes, now is my turn to investigate the camp " he thinks for himself

But when he quitely step his foot ahead. Saw he the big Lacertilia is still there in the camp. "Oh buggers. Should I take the risk to quitely walk past him and knock him out. Yes why the helvettie not" he thinks for himself. He quietly walk ahead on him but he adcietly step on a twigs.

*Draco looks at Emma and Patch going away. - Okay, I should go on their way - but then he hears crack of twig. He turns around and see other man that getting closier to him with dagger. He casts small ball of magma and throws under legs of man. - Stay away! Who are you!?*

He quickly douch the magma ball "And can I ask you first who you are and where am I!" He asked loud to the lizard. He took his throwing knives out and catches is front of the lizard. He quickly grab the lizard arm and took his dagger out and show him in the neck " I say one more time where am I" he shouted at him. He collapsed in agony to the ground " why am I here" he asked to himself

*Don't even try to cut my neck, I have scales harder than bests shield! Earth! - Draco shouts loudly and hits him with rocks. Then pushes him into earth with own arm that wasn't free a while ago - I am Draco Fiery, and I'm Dracon, humanoidal Dragon, if you beat me in my current position, with cuts and bruises, that I will win! But then try to beat this world in darkness and Grue! You won't win with it. So just stop fight with me and try to beat Maxwell with me! - Right!? - Draco takes a dagger out of his hand and and releases him free. - I will told you, who I am and where are we. But don't try to attack me anymore, okay?*

Edited by Minik435

He heard what the lizard said or he called himself "The humanoidal dragon". Gray rise himself up say in a very calm voice " sorry for my immature currently attack and my bad manner . My name is Gray Aleksanteri Henderson but just call me gray" he do an elegant move in his hand and picked up his throwing knives and put them in his pocket. When he heards the word Maxwell thinks he of the thin slender man wearing a purple dapper suit when he saw early. "Can i ask you a quisten mr. Fiery. Who is Maxwell?"

*Just Draco. Maxwell... I don't know much about him. He is probably master of this all. But in caves I saw something worse than him. That just was not from this world. I think he is a puppet master and a puppet of something bigger. We all are on his islands. I survived on other island but it is actually under water. I had to go under earth to search for other exit. After a month of hiding before deadly traps and monsters I got there in THIS condition. And Grue is a night monster, he or she hides in shadows of night. Now we have to go, I've lost a lot of time. We need to help somebody. - He walks slowly in direction where Patch and Emma go ten minutes ago.*

Edited by Minik435

( I'll act as ember in her dreams :) )

Ember was trapped under a sickly darkness, she could not feel her body ,every thing felt numb. She had visions of swirling fire burning her body slowly again and again

So this is how it feels to burn,she wondered she saw her life as a baby, school where she was the emo freak .she heard her mothers wails as there house Burt down, she saw the adoption centers, we're every one was afraid.

( wait ....... Aren't we all sop pose to be ins school or work?)

Edited by geni0529

He heard mostly the maxwell part of the story and little bit of Draco struggled his life on the island. The dragon begin to walk in the direction of a cave but Gray didn't want to follower him so he say " just go away to the cave I'm comming soon I just shall do something important and i will be right back" he say in a very confused and nervous voice.

( I live in a different time zone or and happy belated birthday)

Edited by Gurisar36

*Draco looks at the cave entrance and he feels coldness of his memory. He walks around it and goes to Emma and Patch but then he hears that Gray goes away - Don't do that! Grue is near! Take a torch! - he says loudly at good time because Gray almost was in darkness. Then he continued to search for Patch and Emma.*

(I don't think. At me it's now 6:45 PM - Friday xD Our RP is faster and faster for this while, but @PatchDotexe, You must be there, please!)

Edited by Minik435

"Well... Yeah... You kind of did something wrong... You are,,, Whatever." answer Patch to the dragon. Patch still want it dead, but looks like it's not time for 

"Who in trouble?" Said Patch and followed Emma.

"I'm here..." Soul was very surprised she started to scream and mentioned Emma and him. "Don't worry. We will make it out alive... Somehow." I were too late... It's my fault...

Soul grabbed hummer and tried again... Few strikes, they were powerful. But it wasn't enough... He couldn't continue...

Edited by PatchDotexe