The Fall Of Darkness

geni0529

Gray was still sitting on tree stump and doing nothing. He felt an coldly breeze through his face " I think is soon gonna be fall" he think. He looked at the other people doing their things. Then in the distance he saw some light it come closer and closer. Their was two new survives they come their had the faces but the other had an bandage around his eyes but the other looks not so good. He looks kind of insane and injured. They talked about a girl named Ember that was lost and taking with the night monster, Grue. " poor girl, and i didn't seen her" he think.

Emma and Draco was also shocked of Ember dead. Gray looked at the food that Emma had given him but didn't had an appetite for it so he just dont grab any food. He heard that Draco talking about Building an house but Gray didn't think it was really a big problem right now. Gray walked over to patch " who's ember and what happened to her? Are she dead or alive?" He whispered to him.

Yes... I was with Ember... Back there, Patch made a camp for us. I'm still not in my best shape. Soul showed his arms, they were wounded pretty hard. And after it he added: And she got poisoned, when we were stuck in the lab. I created a wall of darkness to protect us from fire, but I forgot... She is the fire. She could just run to exit... I realized it too late... Ember wasn't completely human, so... Maybe those fumes were too dangerous for her. She nearly lose her mind... And when she was caught. I didn't saved her... And Emma, I'm fine. Just not in the right mood.

That was all, what Soul tried to say. But when Dracon said Ember could be alive, Soul didn't believed it:

Are you even believe in it? Hands or Grue... Night took her. And... Aren't night's hands tried to extinguish fire all this night?

After it dragon caught a bunny for a meal.

It's actually awful... Patch answered about Dragon's way to drink. But his words weren't reasonable enough. So Solomon denied it:

Patch, don't be a kid. We are doing completely same. Just, we are cooking first.

Patch didn't find an answer on it. But words about house didn't sounded good enough for him.

House? Too risky for us. We can't be stuck on one place.

After it new one come closer to Patch. but really Patch didn't know what to say.

She was an our mate in that cruel world. Sorry, i wasn't there. You probably heard Soul story.  I can't tell you more than this.. 

*Draco after response of Soul began to think about Ember.

- Humph... After all I think she can be alive still. I saw other guy on island before this. He made a strange machine working and then he was caught by this hand too. I heard as he said: "Maxwell, I'm going to find you". He didn't see me but I him yes. That made me sure. Ember is still alive. Maybe on the other island or somwhere else. Just don't lose your hope and we will find her.

- You're right Patch but we need something to survive winter or I will just hibernate it. Maybe scales from... dragon... fly... thing? It is a big fly with scales on body. But it have Dragon's powers. So I will go out for about two days and try to back with scales. It is better than bearger because I'm fireproof. It only can hit me with it's body.*

He heard the most thing about what happened to Ember. " hmm I don't think she is alive is a little chance if she survive that" he think. Pacth say a little about her but Gray just kept silence then he heard, Draco talked abuot Ember if she still was alive but Gray just ignored the rest what the dragon say. Gray walked over to his tree stump. He was just so tired that he just lay down on the tree stump he didn't bother it if was imposipel to sleep or it was a nice cozy bed.

*Draco runned through forest. Smell of dargonfly thing was close. Half hour ago he left camp.

He took swords in his hands. His eyes glowed red. He used magic to make a cage around dragonfly.

- Wake up you little worm. I will crush you with my hands! - Draco shout at sleeping dragonfly. It woke up and then roared louder than Draco ever can.

- Come on!

The fight began.*

*It was morning. Draco hurted a bit dragonfly in stomach, but for it was only a small cut.

- You will not win! I am Draco, the Dracon from Dragoria! We are not losing battles!

He shouted and attacked. One jump, second jump, third... He was slapped by one of the hands of dragonfly. He flied about 5 metres up and 30 metres wide. He hitted tree badly. When dragonfly flied to him he said:

- I won. Look. You have my sword deep in your throat.

It was truth. Then he pulled it out with magic and a lot of blood fell on him. He drank it and filled himself. Dragonfly was almost dead. It flied around in agony.

Draco fell unconscious hearing voices in his head...*

*- NO! DRACO NO! What the hell are you doing!? - Female Dracon asked seeing other getting close to her with balls of magma.

- It won't hurt long... - he laughed maniacally and thrown them into woman...*

*Draco woke up sweated. It was next morning. Around him fires was getting really low.

- Ugh... I hope I didn't break my leg next time...

He stood up but then he felt that he have broken hand...

- Damn it...

He looked horrible. He all was in bruises and blood of dragonfly.

He walked to body of dragonfly and take all the scales he can.

- It's time to go back...*

(Anybody here?)

*Draco slowly walks in direction of camp. His scales somewhere were dark purple. Blood is leaking from his mouth. His mind is getting low extremly fast. He stopped and though.

- What the hell that dream was. I don't remember that. I really need to check it... later...

He sitted because of pain from bruises.

- Ugh, I really need to watch out more. Next day after healing myself I feel almost same as before.

He fell unconscious next time...*

*Dracons runs out of house... Old Dracon asks what is going on.

- He is insane! Save yourself! - Other Dracon says and runs as far as it is possible.

Then the house blowing up and from it came out Draco. Something in him changed. His scales were dark red now.

- Draco, I didn't suspect you will do THAT! - The old Dracon shouted at him. You will die! You monster! The Council Of Elders will stop you!

Draco laughs evilly.

- Do you really think, something can stop me!? I am a master of magic! - Then he crushed Dracon with boulder...*

*Draco woke up really scared.

- It can not be truth... IT CAN NOT BE TRUTH MAXWELL!!! Arrggghhhh!!! He shouted and choped down a lot of trees with own claws.

Then he heard that something is getting closier to him. He turned back and saw a shadow creature.

- Damn it... Don't go insane... One, two... ...ten...

He continued to go to camp. Then darkness was everywhere.

- Holy dragon, why now?

He lightened up his way and was back in camp with scales and his mind in right place. But he still looked like dead.*

Edited by Minik435

Not only Draco left the camp. Patch left too. His plans wasn't so impressive. He decided to find some food and silk. He just took a spear from Soul. Said:"Time for some hunting" And left. He didn't had an interesting story in his little journey.

At the same time Soul was speaking with Emma and Will.

Well. You were some stranger, I can't deny it. Second later Solomon added: But we are in same plate now. And, by the way, I doubt anyone of us had happy past. Everyone were crying that they were tricked. The mysterious man tricked me. But... I accept his offer, and he didn't lie to me. Just some details were nicer in my head...

Damn, Draco, you don't look so good... Said Soul when saw him: You probably should eat something. -Yeah, sometimes Solomon just couldn't be not an ironical one.- Patch should return soon. He went haunting.

Edited by PatchDotexe

*- Ugh, thanks but not. I still feel bad. I was thrown into tree so my all body hurts. I will just drink some blood that I hidden for later. - He took a bottle with red substance in and drank it. - I don't think I can eat anything. Drinking hurts so what about eating? And now I have to go wash myself into water... I hate water... - He gone to the nearest river he found and washed himself. Then he came back to the camp.

- I have six biggest scales that can warm us when I make an armors from them. But in about two weeks because I broken my fingers - He shown his left hand. - Now we need to wait for Patch. If he will find silk, it will be great too.*

Emma ran with him as a tiger , she saw a little girl hanging from a tree limp with some sort of weird rod, it was zigzagged and at. The bottom there was a little light flickering on and of while beeping.

*Draco fast climbed up the tree with his good hand and catched the girl. Then he jumped off and saw that she fell uncoscious.

- Damn it. She probably was scared of me... We should go back because I have limited amount of fire that I can breath...*

Hummmmmmmm who shall this be.......,..,....

Name: crystal

Powers: archery, good with animals, can make a bow

Cons: is part shadow monster

Looks: tall, Carmel hair, blue eyes, green hoodie, and jeans

When brown haired girl saw rest with someone else she run to them as possible as light of fireplace let.-What happen?!-She looked at girl, she was near her age probably, much more girly that she, but that didn't matter.-Is she ok?-Will asked with worry on her face.

*- I hope... She fell unconscious when I saved her. Why the hell everybody are scared of me!? - Draco put her on the ground, approached to the nearest tree and chopped it down with own claws. - Uhm... Sorry... I don't know what I'm doing. - He saw that shadow monsters are coming back... - I really need to be careful... These monsters can kill us all when they became true... I need to sleep... again...

Then without hearing anybody he lied on the bushes and fell asleep.*

*Draco with gold scales woke up and saw ruins of house and black book with weird runes...

- Maxwell, I will kill you for that... - He said and took a book.

He wanted to go out but then...

- Draco... -cough-... What you did...

- Mary? Oh no! I'm so sorry...

- It does not matter... Just... just... stop him...

- Who!? Who I... - He heard somedracon shouting at other.

Then he came out and saw other Draco that just killed old Dracon.

- No! No, no ,no!!! Stop it! Rexar (old Dracon)!

Red Draco turned back and saw gold Draco.

- Thank you... - Then he laughed evilly.

- I don't give you any chance to kill anybody more! - He opened the book and started to read spell of change.

- No... YOU CAN'T!!! - said red Draco but it was too late. The red Draco changed into matter and was sucked into gold Draco's body.

- Goodbye Dragoria - Draco said sadly and then above him opened portal. Shadow hand catched Draco and took him into portal...*

*Draco woke up. It was morning. Now he did not scream but was depressed.

- Why... why... Oh my dragon, why... I killed Mary and Rexar... No, not I... Maxwell did... He cheated me... I... I remember... RED DRACO! Oh no, he is in me... he is...

Then he saw that new person woke up too...*

*- Emma, please... - Draco came up to her and checked the leg... - Sorry, I probably done it this night... Draco was nearby to cry because of memories... - Wait here...

Draco gone as far as it is possible and cried because of Mary's death.

- My little girl, I promise, I will not forget you...

Then he began to search. He found a mandrake about half hour later. He went back to camp and without asking he just pushed small part of mandrake into girl's mouth.

- Sorry one time more, but look, your leg is good now.

It was truth. The leg has now a scar made by claw.

Rest of people in camp probably saw that Draco did not eat mandrake and throw it away. He looked really sad now.*

-Don't worry, she won't hurt you, Enma.-Will remarked tigeress, she looked at girl wearing glases and hissed as she saw her wound, she knelled to see it better.-That's quiet scar, it needs to be taken of. By the way, Im Will, who are you?-Brown eyed girl asked with smile.

*- My past... I remember all... How I was cheated by Maxwell... What I did up to have bigger power... What happened to me... What happened to Dragorians... Who I'm inside... Who is inside me... I'm a Dracon... and a monster... Patch was right... They should kill me when they first saw me... That is the best penalty to me...