The Fall Of Darkness

geni0529

*- No, it was right... I killed two or mor Dracons... that second me... that monster inside me. He killed my girlfriend and Rexar... Rexar was my father... He had over thousand years, he was in most of battles on the earth... and I just killed him... Codex Umbra... Maxwell... They... Monsters... Dragorians... Dracons... Me... Patch... Solomon... Emma... Gray... You... Her... Everybody... - Now Draco started to say everything that he knows... - It all should not be... I need to kill Maxwell and Them for it... I PROMISE! As long as Dragoria lives and my memory about dead friends is I find and kill you! You will not stop me! - Then he stood up, found mandrake and eat it. His bruises were gone pernamently.

- We need to get ready. I want to kill Maxwell. And Them. Now I'm remember what he is using to rule in this world. But he is just a puppet of Them. Now we need to find this construction, that human on island before used.- Draco though and said - But later. Now we need to get really ready.*

Crystal: wait I thought she was your pet and what do you mean change?

Emma reared up and changed back into a girl

Emma: not such a cute kitty now am I?

Crystal: what the

Crystal backed up wide eyed

Crystal: wait your a dragon!

name: Benny, the Zombie
powers: He don't have Insanity, why is a zombie, and can eat monster meat.
looks: he is all bloody, bruised, and inclined, 1,76 of height.
weakness: Only eat meat, he is very slow.

Edited by lucas41415

*- Do I have to told it everytime? I'm Dracon... Humanoidal Dragon... Well... sorry for being few bad for you but my life is keep changing now. You don't know what is going on with my life now... I am Draco, the Dracon. Mage of fire and earth. The incoming killer of Maxwell and Them. - Draco said all he know about it all.

After it he said about his dreams, memories and life to Gray, Will, Soul, Emma and (if he came back) to Patch.

And later yet he asked new member for... all he should know.

(Sorry, I wrote that post after writing this before so I didn't saw your. Hate my phone.)

*- I don't think so. This is like teleport to other island, not to Maxwell land. I saw that thing in a book called Codex Umbra. We need four parts and base. But that is not important until we won't have resources. What about Codex Umbra... I will say later about it.*

*Draco heard voice in his head:

- Do you really think you can beat me!? I heard it all. Get ready to fight with Grue who is a hundred times not so powerful! Fourty eight hours! Only your powers, no friends! Oh and...

Draco felt really bad. He gone into bushes and vomitted all blood he drank and mandrake. His bruises were back and his fingers were broken.

- Damn it, Maxwell wants me fighting with Grue...*

Edited by Minik435

Crystal: the grue who's that.

( seriously no ones gonna stop Emma fine fine ill do it in my own way )

Emma lunged at crystal when a shadow hand grabbed her ankle and dragged her into the woods

Emma: ahhhhhhhhhhh help help!!!!!!!!

Emma tured back and sliced the monster, I disintegrated into spiders.

Edited by geni0529

Hi can I join this rp, here's my oc....

Name: Crowley Ecksley

Personality: Being obsessed with the morbid and creepy, Crowley is very morbid and has a very dark sense of humour, he is very untrustworthy and has been known in the past to be a backstabber, he is also devious and enjoys to see others in pain.

Backstory: Unknown and no one would want to know...

Profession: (No one knows who on earth would let him have his job) War medic

Abilities:

Medical training: As a doctor, he can heal his allies and make Medicines and bandages...

War veteran: Knows basic survival skills and knows arm to arm combat

Brink of Insanity: His sanity was long gone before he got here.

Strengths:

-Don't need to worry about sanity

-Medical professional

-trained fighter and survivor

Weaknesses/Downfalls

-Has been put on trial for numerous murders

-Isn't too strong

Thanks for reading

(Sorry I forgot appearance)

Appearance:

White hair in a style similar to Maxwell, grey eyes, bags under eyes with cross feet, looks ill most of the time, is very pale and thin, almost skeletal like, Wears a bloodied White doctors coat, White shirt and cyan tie, black trousers and black military combat boots, wears round glasses, one lens is poked out.

Any time

Emma: dang spiders wait no not this again go run

Once again Emma endured the excruciating pain of transforming into her demon self, her long claws raking the spiders down biting she tore a leg off one, her spikey tail took out two spider, she hacked and slashed, and ripped ones spine out. When she was done there was a pool around her of blood and guts then she turned to crystal

Crystal: Emma.... I'm.... Not.... A ...threat

Emma looked at this girl this girl she barely knew and it reminded her of herself her non demon self standing there confidant and not afraid of death, no she was not a beast and she would not harm Crystal, Emma transformed back and collapsed into darkness

(Not important... Maybe right now?)

*Draco wanted to go help Emma but then he heard something in forest. When he came on place of weird soundshe saw uncoscious human doc lying on ground. Then he woke up.

- Ummmm... Hi?*

Crowley woke up to find some... Boy in front of him, peak physical condition too, would make an excellent test dummy on a new treatment he was going to test, he quickly rose to his feet, dusted off his coat and smirked at the boy, 'Pleasure to meet you kid,' Crowley came closer to the boy and stuck his hand out, noticing it was covered in blood he quickly wiped it on his coat and said, 'the name's Dr Ecsley but you can call me Crowley.'