The Fall Of Darkness

geni0529

I should use it! Patch just kicked wolf and got up. Wolfs didn't attack, they was afraid to got killed by spear. Wolfs tried strike from behind. But something stopped them. Horrible scream of pain and rage was heard by all district. Patch started his transformation. They slowly went backward. Monsters were scared, but they didn't run away. Hunters, still was ready to return, but on the place of man, Varg appeared. He was hurt, he was wounded and on his muzzle was a bandage which just hid his left eye, And he was hungry! Wolfs were afraid of their big kindred, but one of them still attack. That was show, when Varg just swallow wolf. Others run away in fear. Patch didn't change back, he ate dead wolfs and lay near the lion. He buried his head in her paw(but her paw cower only little part of his big muzzle). But None of the predators will dare to disturb her sleep. He was too wounded and exhausted to do anything. He need sleep.

(Actually Patch wasn't wounded that hard, but his body have health power much lesser them Varg, so he became a very wounded Varg. He easily can transform in any giant, but very wounded(nearly dead), hungry and exhausted. So he can't really do something interesting in those forms without long care, sleep and proper feed. Why he did something in Varg form? That one not that powerful, and attacking two times isn't that hard.)

Edited by PatchDotexe

(Nope. He put your paw on his mouth. And hey, he isn't like you, if he become an animal, he start acting like an animal. Except his own little personality, which just give him reasons to change his form or not to kill someone. He actually a Varg now and he fight with desire to kill you and eat you. But you know, few pigs and it will become easier. And he controls himself. So not necessary to run away from him.)

( im just joking)

ok salamander ill go first

ember hopped into the hole and saw nothing it was too dark

hey where's the light switch?

Emma was dreaming about her dad when she woke up, she scouted out her surroundings and got up but a soon as she did that she felt nauseous and fell back down.

uuuuuhhhhhh

she looked at her side and saw long deep scratches and they were oozing blood, she crawled into the green pines and saw what she was looking for.... marigold.... she gently plucked the plant and started to chew it then she applied it to her scratches. she felt better now and the pounding in her head had stopped, she walked over to camp and saw another wolf.... but this one was different he was brown and had bandages along his face.... was that patch she was looking at slightly confused she sat dow and started to shake the wolf to get patch to wake up

(She woke up with hand on the face of giant human eating dog, but didn't noticed it. Great perception, isn't it?)

(She found a giant monster. Yeah, probably that monster is her friend, but chance of it is about 50%. Let's check it. Obviously, best way is to shake monster's head.)

(Human silliness... Yeah) 
"Light switch is your arm, flame-pie." Said Salamander and lit up a torch after that. This nickname actually is pleasant one. So he decide to use something which will not hurt.

"GRR" Big dogie don't like when someone interrupt his dream. "RRRRRR!" Varg got up with growling. Soon he start to bark on Emma, he nearly ready to kill her. But second later he felt familiar smell. He stopped and sniffed Emma. After it he slowly made two steps backward and lay down. He was looking on the girl. He want to say something, maybe 'sorry', but animals can't speak.

( yes people are often stupid like that plus it would have torn her to shreds while she was sleeping if it was not patch )

hush now doggie your patch right?

she looked at the dog and wanted to feed him a treat badly... but she decided not to, she heard her stomach grumble.

she walk into the woods as a kitten the only form she could take while tired and bounded into the woods in search of a rabbit.

fine you want a torch salamander

ember light her whole body on fire revealing a small room with shelf's of bubble liquids, but when ember looked around all she could not see adem

where did adem go?

Emma found a large brown rabbit and crouched , she gently slid her paws arcos the grass avoiding twigs,rocks, and ferns. then she leaped forwards griped the rabbit and killed it with a nip to the neck, she padded back to camp with that rabbit and tree more to split with patch.

mew?

she was trying to ask if the wolf was hungry, but could not say anything, she gently nudged the rabbit towards him.

Edited by geni0529

(let's wait for the initiator in Adam's, Ember's and Soul's story, i think it's up for him to realize his genius plan. If he will be too long, you always can just blow up the place, probably fire could be vary dangerous in room full of unknown bubble liquids)

(I found out something interesting about Patch. Will you be okay, if i will add him one skill? It's not really effect others characters, but can give us some drama. We can use last one.

Skill is "Erase memory". He can make himself or someone else forget his past.(Someone should be agree). 

And weakness for balance. Every transformation, which wasn't erased, make him more and more insane.

It really change character. He not just a man who escaped from answering question about how long he is here for no reason. in past he left his own body erased from his memories. He left his own name in past. Maybe he just never existed in one of real worlds. But maybe he made a deal with maxwell, just like others. Why? Who knows...)

Patch didn't answer, he didn't even make any sound. But he was looking directly in Emma's eyes. It's was the way how he spoked. He was wounded and even long sleep didn't help him. Emma went away and Patch stayed. When she returned she found him in the same place. He didn't even get up. But when she put rabbit near him he finally moved.

He slowly got up and grabbed rabbit using his teeth, and went to put it in the crock pot. After it Varg picked a carrot. It was disgusting for him, but he still put it in the pot. But after it he went to the cave. And went down, in darkness.

mew?

Emma was confused but she just went back to sleep

( the mind erase thing well...... ill have to think about it but for now its a yes but you have to kerf it somehow and Emma is too tired to get out of kitten form)

(He can't use it in fight. It's about 10 minutes process. He can't use it against someone who doesn't really want to lose his memories. He didn't erase mind. Patch can only erase memories, can't really do something with reflexes, or knowing what your body can do, what is your body(except you loosed it, like patch does), languages you know, skills which become basic for you. But names, faces, dates, facts, even your parents. They all just gone. You know carrot is carrot, you know human is human, you didn't remember his name. Maybe that human is from your past, you can feel it, you can't remember it. Human was someone important, but who...

And think about from Patch, he didn't even know what kind of monster is he was or wasn't. Why he let himself to lose such important memories? That making him mad. And pain from every transformation... Only memory of it making him insane. It's a vicious cycle of madness and erasing his own memories. Still he is happy to live, to see someone else alive, and do everything to save they lives. Who knows how many people he left behind in his erased memories. So... It's just more motivation for character.)

And again horrible scream of pain and rage was heard by all district. Patch decided to become a human again, but somehow, he didn't get up from the cave. And even know he is missing

(And also, Patch used this erase for several(dozens) times. So his memory very wounded, any detail may disappear, no matter how important is it. But scraps of his past could return to him, until he will erase that again.)

She can see Patch(He in the Soul form, he can't remember how looked Adam). He was sitting near the shadow ladder. Patch was trembling. His eyes were closed with his hands. And man was breathing hard. He was mumbling something, it was hard to understand. But it continued:
"J... Just... L-L-Let me be... Let me... re.. remember the.. the... Let me rem... remem.. ber... th..." Kitten could see his bandage on the ground. And when Patch opened his face..

His face was disgusting, it was wounded with dozen horrible scars. Every single of them was glowing with strange maroon sight. And even more... His eye was glowing pure red. And he look on her on Emma. His another eye was terrified. "Em.. ma" His eye, it's not just make creatures uncomfortable. It's make them to hate him. People are not affected, but even them can feel how it sick and repulsive.
Рatch was terrified, but become mad. And his eye allow him to look even more violently, just like a horrible monster.

Edited by PatchDotexe

patch....... its ok

Emma looked at his eye and felt sad she knew just what this  eye does, and the person who has it feels like.

its o...k its just me Emma  

she grabbed patches bandage and creeped slowly forward, then she gently wrapped it along his face. she sat down next to him and resisted the urge to sooth him.

He didn't stop her, he needed help. But he shuddered, when Emma had touched him. He was waiting until she end that and said:

"Why? You are just making it worse... How... How i should forget that? My head is pounding..."

While he was speaking, his eye became terrified again.

"And them... They are watching, they are waiting... I should... But i don't want to..."

But in last moment his eye just loosed fire of life and his voice became calm.  He lowered his head and his eye stared at the ground.

"Emma, are you ever wanted to lose your memories? All of them, just to forget something? At least once, in your life?"

yes patch I have but... our memory's our pain our loss our love its what gives us strength its what makes us who we are, it may hurt but life goes on.

Emma looked at patch sadly, a gleam in her eye as if rembering something

you know you remind me of someone I once knew a friend.... then my dad he came and killed him and when I was afraid, scared lost and near defeat I thought of him what had happened and it gave me strength to overcome everyone that teased and pointed. memories get us through the worst of times so I've wanted to forget it all but then who would I be?

"Sad story... I don't have any story. I don't know why... Was it too sad? Maybe I never existed? I don't know. And once again, i need to forget all. How long I was here? How many people I left behind? I don't know. I will never know."

He became angry once more and started to shout on Emma:

"Why? Why you are good to monster? Why you making it harder for me? I should, or my mind will become broken. I don't want to..."

on last sentence Patch became calm again. Looks like it was really hard to his brain.

"Erasing of you own memory is violent cycle of madness and emptiness. I lose everything and most horrible part it was my own will." 

Edited by PatchDotexe

Emma stares at him in understanding

Emma: I'm being nice to you because your not a monster,I know how it feels to get your memory taken away..... I took away my babie years back then my dad he was very violent but that's all I remember of those years some times names or shapes or numbers. How? I went to a witch when I was...... I think three.

He raised his head. He stares at her, but did not see her.

"What? Was it? Once... more, sad story from you?... S-s-s-sor... so, s-s-s-s ... I did-n't even lis-s-sten to it... to story... They are laughing too loud... Hahaha..." He was not laughing. More seemed like he tried to portray someone else. "haha... Why are they watching for us? Those eyes...  Haha... Are they want to take me away? No... They don't want... That arm is after you.." He try to point on something, but there is nothing in that direction."Hahahah... It's painful... you know... not only for my body, but for my... brain. Scream... That's why i scream. Why they told me to scream? Why they made... mess so loud." He kept silence for minute or two.And after it his eyes seemed fixed on Emma.

"Emma... Can... can you left me here? All alone, just for... a few minutes. You starving... cook something, crock pot should be fine. Mess in my head... But I'm okay, sorry, you heard it all."

( this rp is 1 month old yay!!! )

sure ill go make something

Emma walked out of the cave and grabbed some berry's and some rabbit. she cut up carrots, made the berry's into a pulpy juice jam, and last of all put the rabbit in. she closed the crock pot and it started to cook

"She is gone"

Patch took of the bandage. 

(First I thought that I will describe the process of memory erase... But all pictures which appeared in my head are too insane or horrible. So we will skip it)

My memory erase again, huh...

Patch woke up next to the stairs... Last one was made out of strange and pitch black material. It absorbing all light. Of-cause, Patch decided to go up. On the surface he found a camp. It wasn't in the best condition. Looked like someone fought right here. Seconds later he noticed a girl.  He know, that he saw her in his past. But who is she? 

He stared on her, he didn't know what to do, but somehow smile appear on his head. Why?