The Fall Of Darkness

geni0529

Patch looked at hole and after it at bodies of monsters.
"It's not quite a good idea, last time I saw the sun was about a month ago... I got little afraid of it."
Solomon already got how work his skills and he really like their effect.
"I should say I agree with Dorothy, this fancy costume is not tolerate to sunlight."
It seems these two are in need of the peace pipe. "One more time and i will break you nose, you got it?" But they only keep provoking each other.
"We will see..."

(I found out my character are pretty similar in speech and action, that's not quite right. Solomon should be more silent, and quite maniacal in fight, and he should be little aggressive to new people. He is a good guy, but he always had a temper. That always bring him only troubles. Still he can't really separate bad and good sides, so he sometimes do bad things without any regret.

And Patch, he should be more optimistic. From the very beginning he looks for the good in people. Still he can easily be an ******* and he does not allow to someone abuse him. He is not mad on Solomon, but he will break soul's face, if that will continue. I mean, they will both break each other faces and that could be bad, because for Solomon it isn't easy to forgive someone. Still he isn't mad on Emma, because she said about her bad side.
And you gonna play at "The Islands that They forgot"? If not just say it to them.)

( muhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha )

so your saying he should be Dorothy? and if he's Dorothy I will call you salamander!

I agree with the she devil on the plan.

Emma twirled around grabbed embers throat and pinned her to the wall

say that again and you will become my dinner.

Emma said this is a forceful tone with a angry gleam in her eye and she looked like she was not kidding at all

whoa there kitty learn to take a joke 

"Not quite fit, Salamanders are always portrayed as being of fire, i hardly tolerate to sun."  
"Come on, smart ass, that was jo..." On that world Patch's and Soul's eyes met. Seems like Soul was ready to kill new friend. Patch realized that it was time to shut up.

But not only man part of group were in bad mood. Girls were absorbed by the wave of madness too. Patch separated girls, he was looking angry.

"What is this all about? I was all alone for long ****ing time! And when i finally found people, they are only trying to kill each other. Looks like darkness made all of us mad. Or we were a bad example for you girls. And please girls, stay absolutely silent, for few minutes, it's all i ask. Where is Soul after all? Say something about that, Maybe you will make them sane again"

While Patch tried to make all things right, Solomon was somewhere else. Soul was silent all the time and actually he was working on something. His hands were hardly wounded and they was bleeding very hard, but monolithic stairs, which lead to the hole was almost ready.

"Welcome, on the surface. Good enough for you, Dorothy?"

"I hate you, Sally, but you are awesome, pal." 

"Well heck, no one doubt it"

Edited by PatchDotexe

I will doubt it salamander

she climbed out of the hole in the sunlight and saw a pond it had fresh green lily pads and nice clear blue waters also sparkling fish

she walked towards it and jumped it thankfull for its coolness in the sun she scrubed her hair and got all the blood out of it

ahhhhh much better

how do you.... go in that stuff it stings and makes me faint I cool off with lava

ember walked over to another pool and boiled it then she jumped it wincing, Emma on the other and had five fish hooked on her long finger nails

looks like we have dinner!

Soul sighed, but kept silence after it. He just staid near the cave and sat down, his arms were in pretty bad state. It was very painful. And his head was pounding for no reason. And now He know darkness mastering is actually a coin with two sides. He closed his eyes and just kept sitting like it. His costume disappeared and his mood as well.

Patch tore of piece from Adam's coat... his Adam's coat. Yes, he could easily tore parts of his costumes, well it will make same damage to costumes in all his next forms, until he fix it. But he doesn't really care. He started to bandage Soul's arms, last one only said:

"Get lost for sake of god"

"As soon as i end it."

And he finish that in minute or two. Soul didn't even said thanks. Well, Patch doesn't need one. After it he came to Ember. "Looks like the kitty have good time with water. Actually that is strange, I thought cats don't like water. Come on, I see it painfully for you to even watch this. Let's make something you will like, fire pit and really huge fire for example, and maybe some other stuff we need."

(Edit: Tried to fix my errors, it should be better now)

Edited by PatchDotexe

"I can say you have no idea what words 'It hurts' mean, but this is more a good horror story before bed. Which one I will tell you and everyone else, when we all will sit next to big handsome camp fire, huh. Someday..."

Patch already grabbed some flints and sticks and started to make two axes. He was more experienced in this stuff then Soul, so axes look good. "You can take one, Ember."

By the way Soul even tried to smile for Emma, but it didn't look great at all.

"Don't worry, Sweetheart, I just got tired from this day. I need some rest, you know..."

(I going to sleep it's 4:23 am)

Edited by PatchDotexe

its getting dark. we should make a fire ember will you light a fire?

ember grabs some twigs and gas and sets her hand on fire

now soul poof up cotton

Emma grabs a bunch of  grass and starts to weave them together .

(singing voice) the stars up in the sky, they shine so brightly, as in travel alone searching ,searching, for some thing untold, a mystery that will set me free from this hell I have brought on my self, as I pass the spider nest they weave so delicately, there eight arms spinning so quick it looks like weaving,.......

she stops abruptly and looks down... and looks back up and  cuts the grass, then she starts on another.

Edited by geni0529

Patch was chopping down trees. He seems to be satisfied to do something useful. Actually he chose trees to chop by a pretty strange criterion. He just chose bunch of trees and start to chop every tree around them. After he ended it and picked up all logs he called ember:

"Ember, please lit up those trees, I need some charcoal"

Soul was really surprised.

"Cotton? Where am i should get it?"

Edited by PatchDotexe

(Well... Huh... Everyone was so busy. Patch wasn't actually there. Soul was scared so much of giant bunnymans, so he forget about you.)

Patch actually got an idea. He was happy to have unique appearance, but it wasn't right. Someone actually came with group.

"Hey, what about guy, who's appearance I use."

"Well heck..." Soul look in the cave direction. "He is tricky insane man. And i left stairs back there. So he will be fine."
"Huh, you are very knit group, i should say... Someone will go with me for finding him?"

"Urgh, and you gonna be shot. I will go... And i will go alone. My arms are not very capable for work or creating something, so give me two torches and your axe"

"Okay."

Solomon went down in the cave. His costume appear again, and he start to feel himself better, but his arms still wounded. So he didn't even think about using shadow mastering.

After a while of looking around the Caves, Solomon finds Another exit by witch Adam was standing.

"Yo. Where were you guys a couple of hours Before? Anything i missed by beeing chased by an arsenal of evil MONSTER THAT TRIEDTOKILLMEICOULDHAVEDIED!!!!!!"

He takes a Deep breath.

"Anyways, you and miss Trap should get over here. I Think i have found out a way to finally end Maxwell's evil reign once and for all! all you need to do is follow me to my lab. ONWARDS!!!"

"Well, I was pretty busy, with a mess you did back there, while we were saving a girl. So shut up and get over here."

Soul didn't really want to see his lab and make anything with guy, who made a deal with him. It was fair after all.
"Come on, pal, I'm not a messenger. So you going with me. You will say them, what you had said a second ago to me, and maybe it will make them excited. And we will go to your place after sunrise.  If you don't want to go and wait until sunrise, then no one will even know about your lab and plans. Did you get it?"

Soul demonstratively turned around and went in the direction of the current camp. He did what he want. He found Adam, dead or alive. 

( every one is like speeding but whatever it's very hard to type because I'm on a I phone so....)

Emma and ember followed and Emma carred what she was making along

Emma: so a lab do you torture bunnies and kittens there ?

(Why? Soul said he will go alone! We need make a camp, but no! Lets leave Patch all alone. No he isn't afraid being alone, I'm lied, Patch is afraid.(he have fears too, that one of them.)
May you just make some action with Patch instead? Soul is big boy, he can care about himself for few hours.)

Edited by PatchDotexe

( one will go one wont how's that?)

well..... patch may get in some trouble so ill stay behind but if he's tottering kittens roost him ember!!!!

ember smiled

ohhh... I wont have trouble doing that.

she glanced slyly at adem with his bloody torn coat and frizzy hair and lit her hand on fire, Emma scooted next to the fire

soooooo.... patch how long have you been here??

* a shreak sounded oh in the distance*

eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk!!!!!!!

what was that!!!!!???

aaaahhhhooooooooo!!!!!!!

is that .......

a figure of a wolf stood along with five others there coats were a rusty brownish red color, they had yellowed fangs and a bushed tail. foam was streaming from its mouth and its eyes glinted with want for blood. Emma swerved around and transformed into a lion her golden pelt streaming it the midnight wind. she slashed out with one paw and scratched the wolfs face but then one reared up behind her and griped her with claws she fell down blood streaming from her marks and kicked with her hind legs she bit down on the wolfs through  and it squealed she heard a crack as blood streamed into her mouth and the wolf went limp.

(We got in the mess... Well...

I thought i will let Soul go alone and bring Adam to out camp. Here appear you, don't know why you appear, but okay, and make Solomon look very stupid. Bravo! By the way it isn't to minute to go from Adam place to our, it's about ten-fifteen minutes at least) And Ember and Emma followed Soul for longer time(about half of hour). And he didn't see them.

And now you separate your characters and one go to Patch another go with Soul, which don't want to go in that lab. Great. I got everything, right?

God damn that's one mess.)

"Ember, I said i will go alone, was it hard listen to me and didn't follow me? Now we should go in that lab. Great! Farewell my rest, thanks to you and Emma."

Soul sighed. "Well Adam, now i look silly, and you can laugh. We going in your lab. Show the way."  He wasn't really happy about it, but now it was too late.

Back, near the camp, Patch just smashed some boulders to collect enough rocks for fire pit. When he return everyone just disappeared. That was shock for Patch, who stay here for long. He continued to create a camp. He even craft a crock pot, but fishes disappear as well. And he can't to cook fish sticks. "Maybe they just run away, found out who is the monster here... No, it can't be... Just probably searching for resources or that guy..."

He kept calm, but when he saw Emma, smile appeared on his face.
"Where have you all been? Why you didn't say you go somewhere?"

(Action with wolfs, i will answer tomorrow, i need fix svn and go sleep, tomorrow is hard day.)

Edited by PatchDotexe

(Still it's hard to read. Can you make sentence little simpler in your next posts? Or use commas to separate every complete action? Like next:

...scratched the wolfs face, but then one reared up behind her and griped her with claws. She fell down blood streaming from her marks and kicked with her hind legs. She bit down on the wolfs through...

Yeah, i can't really ask about it, because of my bad grammar. I'm not really better in this. But when you have problems with understanding, it's harder to guess what that should mean. (the reason is my small vocabulary and poor knowledge of grammar) So... Yeah, thanks, if you will try.)

But Patch didn't got any answers. Wolfs attacked. It wasn't first time, when Patch fights with bunch of wolfs, but every time he use different bodies and his skills just absolutely different. That body was very talented in crafting things. So as soon as Patch noticed the howling wolves, he made a spear and it was really better then any spear he craft before.(He can't do sci-fi steam-punk things, too cool) Sharp and deadly, it pierced first wolf, right after monster's attack. Wolf didn't even have a chance to scratch the man with weapon, but spear stuck in monster's head. That nearly killed Patch. in last moment he pulled out the spear. Another wolf attacked at the same time. Patch nearly got killed, but he blocked the bite by shaft of the spear. Wolf just slowly went backwards. Patch attacked, one more monster is dead now. In this moment Patch rushed in Emma direction. He tried to disperse the remaining wolves or attract their attention. He shouted "AAAAARRRRRG". And to some extent he succeeded. But the first attack knocked him down. Only thing that separated him from torn throat was the shaft of the spear, which was between wolf's teeth.

(It was harder than i thought.)

Edited by PatchDotexe

( oh sorry sometimes I get carryed away o.o ps I'm on a iPad again)

Emma was being overwhelmed and tired, she saw patch out of the corner of her eye spearing wolfs ,but five was too much for two people unless ..... No Emma was not going to even consider that again. She was knocked down buy the wolf and the were slashing out at her, a wolf jump on top her and she went limp.

Wolf: ( cry of victory) ahoooo-

The wolf was cut short when she reared up and hit the wolf with her haunches. Ember had been walking back to camp because soul sent her back and saw the wolfs. Reacting qwiq she shot a fireball at the nearest one, she set her whole body on fire thankfull that her clothing was fire proof, she dove in. She saw a lion and decided that it was Emma, Emma clawed one of the wolfs and ember set it on fire, but...... They weren't burning what the...., her thoughts were cut short when patch screamed ARRRRG.

"Ember, I said i will go alone, was it hard listen to me and didn't follow me? Now WE should go in that lab. Great! Farewell my rest, thanks to you and Emma."

(No he isn't send Ember back. He said that ember and Emma appeared in wrong time)