Some info from the devs.

Mechanic tweaks.
  • We made tweaks to wildfires during the summer season. You can now smother a smouldering object with your hands at the cost of some health. We also added a dim glow to anything that is smouldering so it will be easier to notice during dusk and night. You can now also change the frequency of wildfires in the world customization screen.

I love you!

Keep up the good work and I cannot wait to try the new update.

Bryce,

Thank you a lot for this post!

I actually specifically came to the forums looking for this info. 

As I want to get back into Don't Starve, and knew the DLC was going to be made available for purchase today on Steam; but I was curious and desired waiting until most if not all the content was already in place.

But thank you, that post you made not only answers the call for me coming to the forums today (I came with an understanding the info I wanted would likely not be available)

And the post specifically answered my question of if the early access has most, if not all, the content in the game to be enjoyed.

SO TONIGHT IS DONT STARVE REVIVAL NIGHT!  WOO!!

Love,

Eric Wilson

Did Klei specify when exactly it will be?I hope they had finished it yesterday and they'll put it on Steam this morning.It's 16:30 p.m. here, i don't want to start playing at night.

I've been a player for a while, and can say with certainty that, in your time zone, they usually push updates out at around 20:00 or 21:00 p.m. :/

Alright guys; remember to go to the discovery thread and tell all about the goodies you find!

Yes, especially for those of us away from Steam at this time. :'C

You probably won't have a chance to answer this before the release, but will the giants appear like Deerclops now? I know Dragonfly at least had something about acorns (or birchnuts now, I suppose). And if they're summoned differently, will this apply to the Deerclops?

Archived