Some info from the devs.

Tomorrow coming from the timezone perspective of PST, which is what Klei runs off of. It's still the 1st in Vancouver. 

I had a heart attack for a second until I realized that I live in 'Murica. 

Yay 'Murica.

Tomorrow coming from the timezone perspective of PST, which is what Klei runs off of. It's still the 1st in Vancouver.

Well, now it's the 2nd of April for me smack dab in the middle of afternoon. What does that mean to them? 1st April at around 10 in the morning?

Wait, so the giants are all in already? Guh, I'm not really ready for the summer giant! All tho I am still in spring so I'll probably meet the Goose, lol.u

I think you`ll probably need to start a new game to get all the new stuff.

Can anyone help me out? If I'm in England at the moment (United Kingdom duh), and it's 8:54 in the morning, what time would it be out in my country? I'm not very good with timezones. :loyal:

Anyway, great news for us! Can't wait!

Can anyone help me out? If I'm in England at the moment (United Kingdom duh), and it's 8:54 in the morning, what time would it be out in my country? I'm not very good with timezones. :loyal:

C'mon, buddy, i'm in China,and it's already 15:58 on 2nd April now.

I can tell u now in Vancouver, it's 1AM on 2nd April in the middle of night there.

10:00am PDT http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/na/pdt.html

anyone know the exact time this comes out?

10:00 am PDT http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/na/pdt.html

In my eyes Klei should move to a time zone wich is not that far west because many people would not have to wait that long for Kleis Stuff then. ;)

Let's give a lot of money and let them move to Japan or somewhere?

Archived