Have you guys noticed this?

scize

It looks like when you activate the touch stone but this is just freaky.

yeah it is! the head actually moves then the eyes pop open and glows if you catch it right when the full moon happens. then there is even more updates coming should this be game of the year?

another thing i wanted to mention did anyone come across the spider warrior boon? i didn't take a screenshot of it but if you come across a sleeping spider warrior on carpet flooring DO NOT ATTACK IT! 

another thing i wanted to mention did anyone come across the spider warrior boon? i didn't take a screenshot of it but if you come across a sleeping spider warrior on carpet flooring DO NOT ATTACK IT!

It's an old setpiece. It's present in the vanilla game.

It's an old setpiece. It's present in the vanilla game.

oh really had no idea

What would happen if you hammered them during the full moon? >_> curiosity kills me...

lets try it. whoever does it first tell your experience here

It freaked me out. I was standing near it when the animation occurred i was not expecting that. what other things have you guys noticed during full moons??

Yep, that's creepy. Imagine being there and seeing that up front and personal.  :wilson_horror:

Well, originally I didn't like this new feature, as it took the fun out of full moons. But if Klei is going to add some cool features like this to be "found" only on full moons, then I'm okay with it.

If you knock them down at this point, you should also get a few pieces of Nightmare Fuel.

Well, originally I didn't like this new feature, as it took the fun out of full moons. But if Klei is going to add some cool features like this to be "found" only on full moons, then I'm okay with it.

If you knock them down at this point, you should also get a few pieces of Nightmare Fuel.

What did you originally find fun about the old full moons?

Archived