How many Hours left for the new Patch?

For all Apple users: dump your overpriced computers, get Windows.

I suspect you've not spent much time with OSX. I can see reasons to dislike Apple, and the products are overpriced for their specs, but having a Unix based OS is well worth the hassle. 

'Course, their is Linux, but that brings a host of extra baggage if you're not into hacking stuff together. 

I suspect you've not spent much time with OSX. I can see reasons to dislike Apple, and the products are overpriced for their specs, but having a Unix based OS is well worth the hassle. 

'Course, their is Linux, but that brings a host of extra baggage if you're not into hacking stuff together. 

As graphic designer, I would agree with you. I use PC for games, Mac for work. Each one has its own pros and cons.

Well, I have lived all my life with Windows and Android, only to see Apple guys buying their stuff just because it's 'cool', and Romania being quite a poor country, it upset me that people could buy something better in terms of specs, at a better price.

But who am I to judge them.

Archived