How many Hours left for the new Patch?

The patch will come tomorow, see the trailer the date is 03/12/14. As during the DS Beta, the counter is imminent as it's rest 24 hours.

So nothing before tomorow around 6 pm. Trust me, I play since the first DS beta version.

Well I for once am still finding it difficult to adjust to the forum times (Hailing from the UK here)

But I know it's typically late over here when all the update news comes out, so I'm betting about 24 hours from now :3

Actually potentially less, forums are only 8 hours behind me, all seems well.

So.. 22 hours give or take :D

The trailer does say 3/12

I`m 13 hours ahead - Japan. Was kinda a joke of my part. :p

Well I for once am still finding it difficult to adjust to the forum times (Hailing from the UK here)

But I know it's typically late over here when all the update news comes out, so I'm betting about 24 hours from now :3

Actually potentially less, forums are only 8 hours behind me, all seems well.

So.. 22 hours give or take :grin:

:(

At least I will wake up tomorrow ready to play haha

Hey I am currently in Prague but traveling to new York and then to Australia and maybe to new Zealand does anyone have a clue when I get the update. The planes moving pretty fast, dont know if the update catch up with me. Anyone who has an answer to this is a great man who receives honour in form of two internet.

Archived