Don't Starve DLC: Reign of Giants (fourth teaser)

JoeW

Well ... it's not a turtle.  ... Vikings though?  This one has me a bit confuzzled.  

Does it really have you that confused? It's a fire-breathing fly/mosquito thing.

Is.... Is it... A dragonfly?

It HAS to be. Puns make the world go 'round.

Does it really have you that confused? It's a fire-breathing fly/mosquito thing.

It HAS to be. Puns make the world go 'round.

Not that. ... Just suddenly Vikings.  I shouldn't over think it considering they did so their going crazy with this.  After all, I was thinking of biker gangs before.

Not that. ... Just suddenly Vikings.  I shouldn't over think it considering they did so their going crazy with this.  After all, I was thinking of biker gangs before.

@JoeW, make sure one of the characters complains about how there's no evidence that viking hats ever looked like that (wings or horns). you have to!

sorry for being dumb

no no, I'm not saying that! it's just whenever someone draws a viking hat with horns, some other smart guy comes up and says that viking hats never had horns. it'd be neat flavor text, except it might be a stretch since they probably didn't even call it that (and the one in the trailer didn't even have horns)

if you just did this in 30ish min, wow

Thanks, under 10 minutes, just a quick sketch ^^

I think the firefly is confirmed already...the question is just how the body will look. But hey finally a giant boss insect! Yay!

A dragonfly:I like!

Wonder what the helmet means

Perhaps a knight set, of armor for fighting against the dragonfly

Archived