Don't Starve DLC: Reign of Giants (fourth teaser)

JoeW

Oooooo. Although I can't say I'm a not little gutted that they've saved this for last. Seems like the least interesting of the giants when you consider deerclops, raccoonbear, and duckmoose. Seems like a straight up dragonfly with a bit of fire, I could however (fingers crossed) be wrong xD

Although if there was surprise update later releasing the game for beta I'd totally take back everything I just said.

Oooooo. Although I can't say I'm a not little gutted that they've saved this for last. Seems like the least interesting of the giants when you consider deerclops, raccoonbear, and duckmoose. Seems like a straight up dragonfly with a bit of fire, I could however (fingers crossed) be wrong xD

its a chicken!

Just remember guys, not everything in Reign of Giants HAS to be giants. I recall JoeW saying in the 'Third Teaser part II Beta' post, that early on, Giants wont be available, but the seasons, new biomes, and CREATURES will be.

That being said, come on Klei, where is Gamera? :p

...But that is duck feet o.0 

Totally the confused right now.

Back on topic, how come it wasn't a poster this time? I thought it was video, poster, poster, video?

I'm looking forward to making myself a little four seasons collage :3

tbh hard to tell, duck have webbed feet, chickens do not, does not look like webbed feet to me haha

Archived