Wednesday DLC Update - (third teaser) Part II

JoeW

Wow, just... Wow. No words to describe the anxiousness I'm feeling. Does anyone here have a time machine to lent me?

Seriously talking now, the purchase will be from the humble bundle but the game itself will be distributed via steam? Like the caves but with some sort of code for those who bought it? I'm a little confused here.

Wow, just... Wow. No words to describe the anxiousness I'm feeling. Does anyone here have a time machine to lent me?

Seriously talking now, the purchase will be from the humble bundle but the game itself will be distributed via steam? Like the caves but with some sort of code for those who bought it? I'm a little confused here.

You will buy it through the humble store widget we have similar to this one

There, it will add the game to your steam account, or you will get a key directly. Still TBD on if it will be an actual key. 

Hah. that would be cool. The very first Don't Starve keys were printed on Wilson's business cards though. 

No, it will just be a key that you would copy and paste into steam to add the game to your account. OR, you would link it directly from the Humble site. 

So, looking at this, my question is can we use our Steam Wallets to fund the purchasing of the beta-key? I only saw Paypal and something via Amazon..

Also..

That means that the DLC will be my birthday present! (It come out in middle April and I was born the 19th of April)
Yeeee :grin:

So was I! Birthday Present for both of us!

So, looking at this, my question is can we use our Steam Wallets to fund the purchasing of the beta-key? I only saw Paypal and something via Amazon..

Also..

So was I! Birthday Present for both of us!

Does not look like it, just seems, direct CC payment, paypal or the amazon options

www.humblebundle.com

Worried me for a second, since this http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/landing/buynow.html is being blocked by my ISP but the main site humblebundle is not.

Well, aint' that the good surprise. 

... and the nothing is just the end of what they want to do with this specific DLC. right?

Well I think so, because all three phases had that "what's yet to come", so we can expect them to do nothing with DLC thingat the end (except some fixes that probably were forgoten or something), but that doesn't mean that after month or two after full release we can't expect for storm to rise again (if you know what I mean)

huehuehue%252B_54be5f5f2e7c484d963497078

Archived