The Binding Of Isaac Thread

DwerBomb

I think the lost is a bullshit character because

Health is a resource, like bombs, money, keys. You spend it on things, you trade it in on sacrifice rooms, you trade it in for money in arcades. It's not at all a proper skill measurement to remove a resource entirely.

The secret character is pretty stupid, since you can't gain health and many items in the game are just health ups, most boss room items are useless like breakfast, blue cap....

Free devil deals are not enough, and the best item you can get with the secret character is holy mantle...spawns in angel rooms of course.

Things like abaddon, dark bum are useless

It's still doable to beat the game as him of course, but I wish health ups would have different effects when you play as him, maybe half a damage up or something like that

The secret character is pretty stupid, since you can't gain health and many items in the game are just health ups, most boss room items are useless like breakfast, blue cap....

Free devil deals are not enough, and the best item you can get with the secret character is holy mantle...spawns in angel rooms of course.

It's still doable to beat the game as him of course, but I wish health ups would have different effects when you play as him, maybe half a damage up or something like that

Actually Blue Cap is a tears up & shot speed down and Abaddon is damage up as well as fear shot.

Actually Blue Cap is a tears up & shot speed down and Abaddon is damage up as well as fear shot.

A single tears up is kinda worthless and yeah abaddon is still useful, forgot about that

I mainly take abaddon to get rid of sht-tier red hearts

I shall now crown Missingno the item that can make a boring run the best time i had in a while

Seriously though i got it on the 3rd or 4th floor and i had a blast after getting it each floor i got some new stupidly powerfull combo like in deapths 2 i got Technology + Soy Milk(or Number One but it looked more like soy milk firerate) + Moms Contact now the catch is that Missingno doesnt add the stats downs from these items so i had a rapidfire laser that forze enemys and cut through them like butter

On womb 1 i got Deaths Touch+ Lokis Horns + Cursed eye and i became lord of the flies for some odd reason nothing to much to say though cause the floor was over pretty quick

Womb 2 gave me Lump of Coal Homing tears and something else i don't remember (wasnt to good if i can't remember)

Cathedral was pretty decend chocolate milk+ proptosis + i think magnetic tears + spider bite isaac had no chance

And then there was the chest where i had rotten baby, mongo baby, abel, dark bum and i got the relic from 1 of the chests (although i got an emperor card in the first room that i used right after that) for items i had Monstros Lung + i think Polyphemus cause the charge time was slow as hell and again magnetic tears

So all in all this was a pretty silly yet succesfull run i got Bossrush and the Chest as ??? done and got some of the more usefull unlocks out of the way

So i finaly got to fight

Mega Stan

today after the gosh darn hassle of actualy getting the peices for the key together (i always got unlucky with Angel rooms so i always only got 1 piece but never both)

Also won cause i got Moms Knife and like 3 all stats up during the run one being magic mush during the bossrush and i played as Samson so rage was also a good factor in my succes

I'm trying out YouTube Live instead of Twitch...just because.

edit: It was only showing the title screen the whole time while I talked like a blubbering idiot. I'll get it right on attempt 2.
edit: I used the same thing I use for Twitch and it worked like a charm. yay.

Archived