Holy Cow the Yogscast!

I wouldn't of known this game if not that I stumbled upon Yogscast's LP. I don't usually watch them anymore, but go see what's up from time to time on their channel. Bought the game immediately and loved it ever since :> Simon isn't actually doing that bad, though.

Phaha, I just went and counted. I've made 93 Don't Starve videos so far. :D

A fair number I would say and plenty of new players because of it.

About Yogscast, I wonder how many videos of the game they will post.

And to Klei, thanks for the kind words, you deserve it for being such an awesome company.

Edited by 501105

Simon, as always, had me laughing during his "adventure." You could tell Lewis was getting peeved by his more-than-usual habit of swearing during a video. The sad thing is that Simon didn't make it to the swamp to be terrified by the evil tentacle monsters, or run into an evil tree. I can hear exactly what his reaction would be, and it would be glorious!

I have followed the yogscast for a while and enjoy it, however I was first introduced to the game through Paul Soars Jr. (You tube). His channel is less crude humor and involves more play through detail. Check him out. His channel is family friendly as well so I don't have to wear my headphones all the time!

I have followed the yogscast for a while and enjoy it, however I was first introduced to the game through Paul Soars Jr. (You tube). His channel is less crude humor and involves more play through detail. Check him out. His channel is family friendly as well so I don't have to wear my headphones all the time!

His twitter made it seem like he would be doing a let's play.:)

Yeah, Paul and Etho are what got me into Don't Starve. Personally, I don't like the Yogscast. I am 14 and I consider them annoying and immature. No offense to Yogscast fans! :)

I came across Don't Starve when NorthernLion did a Let's Look at it. Though, I was really amused to see that the Yogscast started doing an LP for it -- I do anticipate a pretty big wave of people since the Yogscast guys are pretty popular. While that does mean more new players, it also means more purchases of the game! Which is always a good thing in the long run, right? I've not seen the Totalbiscuit play, but I have watched a few other LPs for Don't Starve -- AlpacaPatrol did one, but I found myself screaming at the computer wishing he would do other things. Also my friend and I were waiting for him to burn his camp down. >:3