tumblr_mxug5soCW11rxcc5ho1_1280.png

Ah! What a pleasant surprise to start the day off! Heh, thank you so much, W. Letter! Reminds me of how many requests I'm never going to do I'm too distracted with AlbinoWyvern to draw I have on my crappy gallery... hm... but, yeah! NEXT TIME WILSON, NEXT TIIIME! *Smallbird chirps*. But. Uh. Hm. How do I thank you enough?

I mean I would request a picture of AlbinoWyvern but this is a Don't Starve related only thing or something so I won't bother you with it would you like a cup of tea? ORANGE PEKOE!

There once was a man named W,

Who dreamt he was eating his shoe.

He woke with a fright,

In the middle of the night,

To find that his dream had come true.

There once was a guy named Letter,

Who was a severe bed wetter.

Is this poetry? Whatever.

wheezes I'm female though

That's an interesting interpretation of the throne and how Maxwell watches his puppets movements.

1920'S HD SCREEN FLIPPED VERTICALLY YEAHHH  :wilson_cool:

Technology much after his time manifested with magic. This is how the Maxwell do. 

Now I'm picturing Maxwell having goofy henchmen and being annoyed by them xD

... What if that was Wes and that's why he imprisoned him. Mimes! Bloody useless! 

I imagined the same device for watching the little pawns, but you drew it to make it look so awesome! :grin:

Well then, great minds think alike it seems!

Ah! What a pleasant surprise to start the day off! Heh, thank you so much, W. Letter! Reminds me of how many requests I'm never going to do I'm too distracted with AlbinoWyvern to draw I have on my crappy gallery... hm... but, yeah! NEXT TIME WILSON, NEXT TIIIME! *Smallbird chirps*. But. Uh. Hm. How do I thank you enough?

I mean I would request a picture of AlbinoWyvern but this is a Don't Starve related only thing or something so I won't bother you with it would you like a cup of tea? ORANGE PEKOE!

Tell your friends. I like publicity. 

I just wanted to say that your art is awesome

Many thanks!

*gaaaspp*ohmaigawddatsugusegsgsgsbg*head explode*

I love iet.

I'm glad!

• Like 1