Yes, now we can get down to business. :3

The business of you generally being awesome at drawing things that are never 100% serious xD

EDIT: So, how goes the whole "Getting used to my tablet" thing?

I think I've got the hang of it. I did that whole Shimeji with it, but to be fair, I used SAI's lineart layers and tools so it was more about setting anchor points than it was actually drawing. 

So many images in your Shimeji..! I'm jealous, the Shimejis I have, only have 46 images each.. >_<

But even so, Maxwell seems to work perfectly with the Shimeji program version I use. Now my internet browser windows are doomed..! :grin:

Ha ha. A shimeji I found, specifically that Eridan one had the bonus frames so that's what I decided to base mine off of. Maxwell is actually the third one I've done, the other two being the Medic and Merasmus, both from Team Fortress 2. 

Anyway, I've spent the last... two or so hours trying to rotate Maxwell's stupid head upwards and I think I've figured out how to do that mountain he calls a chin.

post-267501-0-85862600-1386054386_thumb.

post-267501-0-04541900-1386054409_thumb.

IT HAS NOT BEEN EASY, WOW. But a friend and I were discussing it and it took a lot of dicking around to come up with a method that worked D:

Tilting his giant head is easy enough downwards but upwards is another thing completely, wow. ._.

• Like 6

Anyway, I've spent the last... two or so hours trying to rotate Maxwell's stupid head upwards and I think I've figured out how to do that mountain he calls a chin.

(imgs)

IT HAS NOT BEEN EASY, WOW. But a friend and I were discussing it and it took a lot of dicking around to come up with a method that worked D:

Tilting his giant head is easy enough downwards but upwards is another thing completely, wow. ._.

I love WIP screenies, why us3rs on forumz no post moar screenies >:[ ?

Maxwell's chin is a weapon of doom, extraordinary awesome! And a b'tch to draw.

• Like 1

If you guys want more scribbles and scraps I can post them. I tend not to post everything I do, ah ha. 

Like I could post the mess of guides used for this.

We essentially had to convert his chin into a pyramid then draw it in perspective and adjust it accordingly. 

• Like 2

tumblr_mxfazoBEXN1rxcc5ho1_1280.jpg

My headcanon is that if the player was to see Maxwell under low sanity, they’d probably see his puppety stringy chain nightmare binds. 

No matter where he goes, they’re there, reminding him that just because he wields great power doesn’t mean he can just do anything. 

• Like 8

(img)

My headcanon is that if the player was to see Maxwell under low sanity, they’d probably see his puppety stringy chain nightmare binds. 

No matter where he goes, they’re there, reminding him that just because he wields great power doesn’t mean he can just do anything.

Just saw this on DA, I really like your version of Maxwell. He looks old and cranky yet perfect to fit the role as dapper demon. And dat chin of doom : D

• Like 2

tumblr_mt3c0t3gV81rxcc5ho1_1280.png

Because Finals take all my time all I've really been doing is sketches and I was basing off a swing-dance pose and... accidentally turned Maxwell into a ...Nightmare... bender? Don't Starve the Last Airbender he's our only chance

SHRUGS. I like the pose, though not sure if I'm going to change the swirling Nightmare Fuel or not. 

omg this is so awesome did no one think MAXWELL IS A SHADOW BENDER when they saw this? xD I love your style C": it's awesome I hope to see more of your work

• Like 3

Your headcanon for Maxwell and his shadow binds is pretty close to what I thought. :D

That picture looks awfully cool! But it makes me feel sorry for Maxwell (again). >_<

As for the Krampus picture.. Their expressions are priceless! xD

Haha, at first when I looked at the picture from this small screen, I actually thought that Krampus was eating Wilson's hair..! But I guess it's terrifying enough to have him lick your face! xD

Anyway.. I love your ideas, you are a genius with art!

• Like 1

Maxwell as Doctor Claw, stroking his evil, yet abosultely adorable Smallbird.

thatisifyouwanttodothisrequestImeanyoudon'thavetoifyoudon'twanttojustsomethingthatIthoughtofpleasedon'tfeelpressuredtodothisI'msorryforwastingyourtimeallgreatandmightyW

tumblr_mxug5soCW11rxcc5ho1_1280.png

Edited by The Letter W
  • Like 11